Would you?

Would you?

C'mooon, you know you want to.

Only if she'd let me fatten her up into a proper hucow.

Of course. Just don't forget to give her daily dose of growth hormones so she grows properly bovine.

Hell yeah!

yup

nope

"So let me get this straight. In exchange for becoming your endlessly pregnant and big hucow, I get all the sex I desire? When do we start?"

I wouldn't breed it and racemix, but I'd pound the fuck out of it.

While I like 'em big, I do have plenty of thin ones.

i'd honestly pull out.

right before i cum my head is very clear

Don't be so soy ano

wew
>being this autistic

Even black women can't resist black women.

>that S U C C

yep, yep, yep

And have my kids raised by an slutty idiot?
No thanks.

>thinking all black women are the stereotypical hoes
>being this ignorant

>tfw you will never drink delicious, fresh chocolate milk straight from the source
Hold me

I'm not saying the bigger gals are bad, just saying they're not what I'm into. I'm just not attracted to a woman too thin or too thicc, that's all.

cheers.

who cares? whether or not it's as bad as the SJWs say, it will have to suck to grow up black even if they are perfectly abled and equal in mental ability to whites, which they aren't and can not be. it's just sad to make black kids for their own sake.

That made me think of Ducky and now I am sad.

The race isn't the point. It's the fact that this picture is on the internet AND was popular enough to get an edit AND get a thread. A racist mind is a racist kind, nigga.

jesus christ, your mom mustve smoked meth while she was pregnant with you. back to

faggot

Speaking as a guy into the big black women, nothing wrong with having a preference for thin black chicks.

nope. dont want mixed kids

Yes. That kid will be the first niglet whose dad didnt leave hi,

I'd love to drink her milk at the same time a bisexual black woman is sucking on her other breast.

I got AIDs just looking at this post

go back to your trap thread

this

why do you want this thread to even exist? you insult me, tell me to leave, and suggest that i'm... what, irrational?

i'd have to be a sputtering brained retard to play along with this post in whatever way you wanted, not the way i did.

there are certain people that have some sort of... schizophrenia. they like to enjoy things that make themselves feel a certain kind of icky. it's like a virtual feeling of sandpaper in your stomach or superglue in your veins... we can all feel that sometimes but your type gets off on it. i think it takes a certain middle-eastern whitey to get off on it. you're also extroverts and probably stare into people's eyes when you speak. you look strong and you get jobs like being Sup Forums janitor/mod and start these threads. am i right?

you're the one with brain chemistry issues, pal.

definitely

kek

cheers

What do you think boys? Preggo or just tubby?

:( sorry.

Both hopefully.

Of course. Its my duty as a white man to impregnate as many nigger bitches as I can, and do my part to bleach her bloodline all I can

Would breed

mmmm yep. yes and yup.

that one is mine ;^)

I understand your reluctance to plant your seed in an unclean woman. Niggers are pretty distasteful after all, but remember the more porch monkeys you impregnate, the whiter their race becomes. If all white men take up the call, and we don't let niggers touch our women, within a few Generations we can bleach the fuckers out of existence

uhhhh i mean, the middle one.. i'm retarded

yes

>Attracted to black women
>Want to breed them out of existence

Insane troll logic.

very nice! and we all have those moments.

I'm not really attracted to niggers, it's good for the world if we breed them away

I will counter your evil plan to periodically having my black harem women impregnate each other (via mad science), thus keeping sexy black traits present in the genetic pool.

Can't cum in them without an erection, lol.

wat?

By periodically having, correction.

Eh, I could do the deed. I've done the deed, it's just a little gross. It's like eating Pizza Hut, if you're hungry enough you can go through with it

"Ready for the mass lesbian impregnation orgy?"

And when all the black women are gone, no more ebony fun for us huh? Your plan shall be thwarted.

my kind of party

Bury my dick in her vag and pound it till I fill her void with baby batter

Resulting in so many big pregnant bellies.

thinking seriously, I would like to fuck a black girl if it were not for her bitch personality I would even get married if I fell in love with her and I do not care what others think.

Grow up kids, the future is now.

OH FUCK. What a Grade-A Breeder Sow.

Yup bare back no condom cum multiple times impregnate and never rise or pay child support too my little half white half niglet of a kid.

Got any more of these?

"So you want to be impregnated by my best male friend huh? Might if I help? I have a fetish for pregnant black women."

Im engaged to a sexy black bitch. AMA

Hey, OP. Thanks for this channel!

No thanks, OP... I like not having AIDS/Herps/warts/etc.

Breedable
Anyone got really really dark girls?

More than 50% of black women have herpes down there. Thanks, no.

How's this?

source: why infowars.com of course. the only source for *real* news

the real people that need to be erased from the gene pool are fucking retards like this.

stick it in her ass, make the nigger scream

Have and will again!

>trump-tier informed
bet you like nickelback

maybe now

>Basic-looking room
>Filename similar to a photograph type
>Lacks polish in photo positioning and quality

Is this an actual black woman poster?

Fuck, that booty....wife? Moar?
Are you going to breed her?

I have fucked a Jigaboo in the ass once she rode my cock with her asshole she acted like she was going too hate it. But ended up loving it black chicks are total sluts. She did not yell but moaned a lot. I did film fucking her on my phone but she’s so black and my room was dark you really can’t see shit I’m going too have too run though a video editor one day.