Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread

I fucking hate dogs. I don't understand how anyone could say they love those disgusting little shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjqPmqXy7nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Super Mario odyssey was better than breath of the wild

*They were equally bad in their ways of being good

Co-evolved with dogs to like them because it was beneficial
>Autism detected

The Ugandan Knuckles meme was funny as fuck and I wish it hadn't died so quickly.

same dogs are worthless except in farms.
also i think all non whites must be extincted from earth

Dogs annoy the shit out of me, too.

Dogs are very useful actually. They actually obey your commands if you take the time out to teach them and can physically do much more than other equally as smart animals.

ur retarded

I think Star Wars is the single best fictional universe of all time.

>extincted
Sure. It's the non-whites that have to go.
I don't hate dogs, but I love cats far more and think that dogs simply aren't worth keeping around.

I'll be borrowing that reaction pic good sir. Here is one in exchange

Problem is it's a one trick pony, once you get that initial chuckle it looses it's surprise factor and quickly diminishes returns of amusement. It's only really funny when people react to it not knowing what the fuck is going on.

I understand why people would not want a dog. Probably too needy or loud. But I don't understand not *liking* dogs in general. I don't really see anyone explaining other than "uuh yea man i h8 those thingies too".
Can someone enlighten me?

Why are people racist?

Vines aren't funny. Literally everyone at my school worshipped vine when it was still relevant, now they all worship the 20 minute "VINES THAT SAVED ME FROM SUICIDE" compilations on YouTube. Literally none of them are actually funny, just people appealing to short attention spans to try to be funny.

>unpopular opinion

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

muslims detected

Why are people not racist?

honestly, what was funny about it? terrible reddit or even facebook tier meme. If you're going for the shock and confusion there are way better memes

Sex is worse than fappin take it from me had sex with alot of different chicks :x miss being Virgin and thinking sex would be mind blowing I pity you chanfags and soyboys

id feel the same if i could only fuck your mother

>Mad virgin kunt here btw
"Ur momma " jokes luv it

Unpopular to most people: women are 90% of the time boring. Men are 70% of the time pathetic and cucky

Unpopular to Sup Forums: drugs are not for normalfags, they are a true robot pasttime

Obama was a pretty good president.

Doggo wants you to kill yourself

I think white girls are trashy, and I'm white. Prefer Latin or black. Even asian.

Sure do. Always have. I'm a cat person.

Dogs are the same as rats if not rats are better. Dirty soulless aggressive little shits. Only chinks can eat dog I'd set it on fire for barking at me. 100% surefire bite. Fuck everyone who has dogs with newborns.

Yup

Pretty good for whites. That black unemployment rate, thru da roof phew

1+ Muslims.

Morpheus.

Sauce?

Only net tax-payers should be able to vote.

conciousness isnt valuable

>hates dogs
nigger detected. and no, that thing don't bite.

Why the fuck is monogamy the standard form of relationship? Who decided that if we love a person we can only fuck that person?

>what is loyalty

true love is not wanting to fuck anyone else

I want Obama back

I don't disagree, but why is love and sex linked?

you can fuck someone youre not in love with
but fucking someone you do love is 1000x better

This guy has a point. 90% of mammals are not sexually monogamous but socially monogamous.

The phyiscal act of sex doesnt necessitate love, nor does love necesitate sex

i fucking HATE cats. they aren't even useful like dogs. dogs can smell drugs, money, bombs, cancer and cats cant do shit. cats are a pest and the owner of said cat is probably a faggot too.

I hope you die

Cookies and cream ice cream is overrated grabage

Music is garbage
Nuclear is the future
Speed limits are fucking stupid
If you're into autonomous driving you're a fucking idiot
Feminism is not about gender equality it's about female superiority
Antifa are fascist
Cuckolding is the dumbest fetish ever, I'd easily want to see it replaced with cuckqueening

I feel so much better. Thanks Sup Forums

Sierra mist and sprite might as well be piss

Fuck oreos like fuck em, it's something about the white stuff

you don't deserve dogs, get off this site, you disgust me

All The godfather movies are boring

Hitler suck!!!

Memes are the only thing the alt-right does well. Most of these dudes are ineffectual betas that are essentially riding on the coat-tails of a small but vocal base of proper alphas - who are still largely failing at life.

Froyo is stupid, its bootleg icecream

i second this

Jew is not a race

I agree with this tbh

this

People with genetic disorders should be completely wiped out. I don't mean by race, but those who have literal genetic diseases, like heart disease, diabetes, allergies, ADHD, etc., should be cleansed from the planet, or at very least, prohibited from reproducing. Yes, that means me too.

Imagine a world free of the genetic diseases man has wrought upon himself... Oh the wondrous things we could focus on with the blight of genetic diseases wiped away...

Paladins>Overwatch

Keep telling yourself that cuck..
We're animals and there's no such thing as love. Monogamy is unnatural.

trips have spoken, better download that image

Disco is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=hjqPmqXy7nc

I grew up my entire life alongside two of the best german-bred rottweilers you've ever seen, and growing up I went through more than a few deaths, but Ive gotta tell you whatever dogs you've "spent time with" you certainly have never raised (master-tier-race dogs, ex. Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Rottweiler-Dutch/German Shepherd mix, Great Dane, English Mastiff, Beagle, so on, anyway, I never have and never will even flinch at the sight of humans suffering horribly, but I will ball my eyes out over a dog. Deal with it.

AGREED

Completely agreed, anyone who even suggests that it is remotely possible that cats can be, if you will, "Superior" - to dogs is obviously severely mentally handicapped- by which i mean retarded.

In the immortal words of the good doctor, I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes.

>Tries to school someone
>Starts parentheses and doesn't end them