I broke up with my fiancé recently. AMA

I broke up with my fiancé recently. AMA

Why did she break up with you?

Why? What happened?

Suppose f(x,y) = x/y, P=(−1, 2) and v =3i+1j

Find the gradient of f:

Believe me, I ended it

So, if anyone remembers about a month or so ago, I actually made a thread because she was threatening to hurt herself or kill herself if I didn’t stay with her. That was just too much for me on top of the other issues we had with each other.

You are full of lies bro

Not gonna lie, I SUCKED at algebra in school. I haven’t done that crap in years haha

She was your fiance though, there must have been something there that you loved, so why didn't you fix her instead of just leaving?

Do you belive in god?
How much do you weigh?
If there are electronics, why are there not neutronics or protonics?
Why are humans so mean sometimes?
Do you like dragon ball?
Do you like Trump?
Whats your favorite Sup Forums board?
Is evil intrinsically in humans?

So, she had a lot of issues that we had discussions on fixing multiple times and she’d attempt to change for like a day and just go right back to not caring or trying. She refused to admit she had an issue with depression and get help despite me trying to lovingly encourage her to get that help multiple times. My issues just didn’t matter to her.

How do you feel about it?

If say she did get better, would you still want to marry her?

1. Yes
2. Like 181 but I started dieting and exercising more so that may go down a little bit.
3. Good question let me call Bill Nye and get him on this.
4. I personally believe pride and selfishness to be the cause of that.
5. Heck yeah! And Dragon Ball Z Abridged is my jam!
6. Depends on the decisions he makes each day.
7. I’d have to say probably Sup Forums
8. Yeah, I think so. Most people’s first reaction when in a bad spot is to lie to get out of it, among other wrongful actions. So yeah, I’d say so.

Not OP, but I'll take a crack at these.
1. Yes.
2. ~175lbs
3. I guess they haven't been invented yet.
4. Probably because we like to vent our own insecurities outwards. At least in my case, whenever I'm mean it is usually because of issues I have with myself, not my issues with the other party. I figure others are like this.
5. I liked the original Dragonball. Z and Super feel kind of bland to me. Never watched GT.
6. On and off. He'll do some neat things, then say stupid things. Just depends on whichever is more recent.
7. /ck/
8. I feel like evil is intrinsically in cultures. The more people there are, the more we become "evil" due to our need to project our insecurities as mentioned in 4.

I mean, I do miss her. But there were so many times that it just seemed like I didn’t matter to her. I felt I couldn’t be honest with her at times.

This is OP btw. Should have made that clear.

So she is depressed and you getting angry and telling her to quit it seemed not to be helping
so you broke it off instead of marrying her
should help her depression out heaps man

what were your issues?

OP here. And, I don’t know. As I said before, I felt there were times I couldn’t speak my mind or she’d get mad or leave me. She also constantly threatened to leave me. That gets tiring after a while, ya know? I did love her though.

Did love or still do?

>bill nye
are you actually retarded or what
might as well call the voice actor of a scientist

If you feel that you didn't matter to her, do you know why she threatened to her hurt herself if you left her?
Also what if she does hurt herself now? What will you do then?

i can relate bro i almost got engaged to my ex had ring and all but ended up finding out she was a whore dope head. she was legit crazy. sad but i still loved her . im so much happier single now although i miss the sex

It’s not a matter of that. Her family agreed with me she needed to stick to her medicine and she never would. And of course there were issues. Everything was my fault. We didn’t have enough money, my fault. I wanted to start a new job, not an option. I couldn’t do anything she didn’t want me to. She had to be in control of everything. And if she wasn’t, then “I didn’t value her opinion”

I’d say did love more than do. But I think there will always be a part of me that misses her.

So more in love with memories than with her?

this bro, crazy ex was same way super controlling, but if i made a suggestion i was controlling possessive etc. girls really should be only used for sex its all they are good for . otherwise they are lying cheating whores who suck the life out of you

I mean, she threatened it to get her way. It wasn’t the first time she threatened it. She would never actually do it. If she did, of course I’d feel bad. Any human would. I also advised her parents that if she seemed serious to take her to an emergency room where they monitor her and ensure she’s not harming herself. They said that they couldn’t make her do anything.

I guess so. There were times she really did care, but by the end it was her way or the highway.

And you proposed to this stupid bitch?

Just a joke, my dude

So what is your plan now that you broke that off?

is the question complete? Is the answer 1/-1?

Well, I’m not just jumping into a relationship cuz I ain’t no hoe. Honestly, I realized recently I don’t have a whole lot of friends cuz I gave up my social life for the relationship so probably gonna try and revive my social life and make new friends and catch up with old friends.

What do you think she's going to do now?

I dunno. Probably go back to the out of state college she was at before.