American visiting Canada here. Why the actual fuck don't you guys sell beer in grocery stores and gas stations...

American visiting Canada here. Why the actual fuck don't you guys sell beer in grocery stores and gas stations? Why do I have to go to "the Beer Store" sponsored by Ontario? What fuckery is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't have a need for rampant alcoholism like you

But then how do people manage to drink and drive?

How do you deal with the excess of stupid people without that mechanism then?

We actually do though...Was in Kitchener on the weekend and they have alcohol in their grocery stores as well.

Maybe it's only Southern Ontario?

It has to be extremely low in alcohol content. If it's over like 4% it can only be bought at LCBO licensed places in Ontario.

They had wine as well though

You can get beer in some grocery stores and Ontario wine as well. Honestly its really convenient to get whatever you want all in one place. In alberta where its privatized every liquor store has like 1/10th of the selection if even that that of the liquor and beer store.

woah
i already distill my own booze because i am cheap and lazy
cant imagine myself in canada

do they have drive through bottle shops?
thats where aussies get most of their grog

Alcohol is forbidden in islamic nations

Top kek.

Nice joke but it isn't true, Turkey for example is known for its wine

Also raki

Turkey is not islamic.

Over here you can get alcohol delivered to your door from any supermarket that has an online shop.

every province has a monopoly on alcohol except quebec I think.

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

Oh Canada!

Lots of homeless people just steal rubbing alcohol from drug stores and drink that. Can't imagine it tastes too good.

Would've been funnier if you had an american flag, now it's just shitposting

Y tho?

Bro you live in an ice filled hellhole. How the fuck don't you have a need for alcoholism?

Because we have WEED DUDE

i think alcohol is very dangerous over there

here's my theory: in low population, low sunlight, sparsely populated regions where depression is common, ppl can just drink themselves to death
i base this theory on greenland which is kinda similar, unrestricted alcohol over there almost wiped whole population out

it's different when you live in a city, with ton of ppl, lights, music etc

Lel that would be why Pennsylvania has state run liquor stores.