Why do girls love horses?

Why do girls love horses?

Would you date a horse enthusiast?

I married one.

cause they can grind their clit into its back as it bounces along.

Girls who love horses are all into bestiality.

I've never been able to understand the obsession some folks have with horses. They're honestly not even cute, not even as foals, they're just big idiots.
I personally wouldn't date a horse enthusiast, it's an expensive and obsessive hobby.

They're great in bed so yes

its basically a Sybian
Same thing as girls humping pillows

You've never ridding a horse if you honestly think that's possible and good luck doing that with a saddle.

>ridding
no ive never ridding

Boys love horses too.
I've dated horse girls. I would again.

On the one hand, she would be crazy. on the other hand, crazy enough so suck off a horse. I'll go with yes.

girls are retards that think animals can understand full english sentences, of course boys are better at everything including animal husbandry

yep

have you ever had a dog?

>Girls who love horses are all into bestiality.
WHERE CAN I FIND A HORSE GIRL????

start volunteering at a horse ranch

That's not true.
and the ones who are, are more likely to be interested in dogs than horses.
Horse cock is a guy fantasy.

Really? I know an Asian girl who's obsessed with horses. She has like two

every horse girl I've known has been at least somewhat of a nympho if not a full blown whore.. personally I love them

In a relationship of four years with one, she was raised on a farm so it's comforting to her.
Asked if there was anything sexual about it one time. She said no (we are extremely open about sex and such she would have no reason to hide that given some things we have talked about
Yeah no. My father said something similar when he met her. I was met with no when it came to this, though her friend who is also a horse enthusiast said she does get wet while riding sometimes from something like that.

I dated a girl who rode horses. She was strong as fuck compared to other girls I dated and really aggressive sexually

horse cock, donkey cock, dog cock.. a woman sucking/fucking an animal is so hot and perverted!

>Asked if there was anything sexual about it one time. She said no
that's what they all say, she's sucked animal cock bro

Meh, never really understood that obsession.
I'm more interested in Fucking the girl animals myself.

Horse girls are like cat ladies, accept crazier and more expensive.

*except, my b

is that a trap?

srs question i cant tell anymore

Because horses are God damned awesome.

BTW- Horse loving girls tend to be country girls, and you haven't had your brains fucked out properly until it's been done by a slightly drunk country gal on a Saturday night. No prissy little matchstick from the big city can hope to match the power fucking of a country girl.

Not to mention they're more loyal, more laid back, aren't generally interested in fancy jewelry, cars, and restaurants like money hungry city bitches.

Horses are giant vibrators

No they are all fucking obnoxious.

Horse sucker- "I own a horse"

Me -"Oh really like on your property ?"

Horse sucker-"No at someone else's barn"

..... dumb bitch

>Parking your car away from your house makes it not your car
Shut the hell up.

Nice

>
not a trap...i got more nsfw pics but they are all over file limit....rather androgynous. but only does anal cuz she crazy af

already dating one, and they're as nuts sexually as they're made out to me

> horse
>car

Paying someone else to handle 99% of the responsibility but you're a real horse enthusiast. Fuck off horse cuck

Does it turn you on knowing she blows a horse then kisses you? Fucking gross

its shopped newfag

Cute and hot.

Oh trust me i know. I doubt your GF is that good looking.

I would. Even if she ate it's smegma. Shit's hot.

This reads like a fucking country song. I take it you listen to a lot of Jason Aldean?

You're a cuck to horse. How beta can you get?

>implying i have a gf

Shitty shoop is shitty.

>Not to mention they're more loyal, more laid back, aren't generally interested in fancy jewelry, cars, and restaurants like money hungry city bitches.

Well but they tend to want to get kids more on average. I doubt if there are any childfree country chicks. They are kinda brainwashed into believing that the sole purpose of relationships is to get kids.

How many posts do you troll just waiting yo use that gif?

Looks like that stuff didn't taste too good.

PERFECT

Well who likes milk anyways?

>Implaying that just one person use it.

I think it's this rush of power they get from riding and controlling a huge animal.

its fake as fuck

That horse is all CGI bro

Well you're a fool if you think that "your" horse at that other barn isn't getting reamed out by a horny farmboy every morning.

The worst thing about dating a horse girl is when the fucking thing dies.... It's been 5 months and she still ain't over it. Not sure how much more of her shit i can take. Then she goes and buys 100s of dollars worth of tack for a horse that's not even her's ( I guess to help her cope, but the shit is fucking retarded to me ) I'll stick with PCs, they are cheaper and if they die, you just get a new one. No crying or bitching involved...

Thots? I'd rather date the horse

Don't you have something better to do then be annoying as fuck?

where can i find this video?

Looks like you're getting your mare cucked by the barn owner. Mad?

I have always wanted to see video of a horse cumming inside of a girl's vagina, but all I can find is mouth ones.

This is your first reply to me I'm not the other guy. You were just being an annoying faggot and it bothered me

datamining thread do not reply

Still mad. Don't get a horse until you can afford you own barn, cuck. Or you are just delivering sweet mare pussy to some underpaid mexican stall worker.

You married a horse, user?

those are 99% fake, they use fake semen, you can tell because either the semen is too white or they always cut the scenes straight from another scene to immediate blowing and spitting it out and the horse is still hard, horses are creatures of instinct and go limp dick fast after cumming. Used to watch a lot of the stuff in my teens, once i noticed most was faked i lost interest.

I have not interest in the mouth ones, that is why I want to see one in the vagina, I want to see a horse cum his full load and the girl get pregnant with a centaur.

Fucked a mare for 2 years in the midwest. Strong powerful pussy muscles, flares and winker her slit after you nut deep in her.

What happened to her and how much does it cost to keep one?

Truth, unless you live in bumfuck nowhere with a stable, girls will experiment with dogs at least to start.

The problem isn't finding, it's finding one that's not in a STABLE relationship. God I'm funny.

where can i find this video?

Like sucking bbc?

Did she give birth to a centaur?

Kek

live in Romania

I don't have that app installed, so I can't create a room.

Oldfag here. Horse riding is a status symbol, and owning and caring for horses is a fun hobby. They just have to be able to command the horse well in order to be "good" at horse riding. It doesn't take a lot of athleticism (girls hate physical exertion), but a girl needs to be in good shape and her husband needs a deep wallet for a good horse. So if a woman is good at horse riding, it's because she can afford a good horse, afford the free time it takes to actually get good, and usually has a tight body and likes to flaunt it.

And you know what? Horse riding is actually fun. Foals are cute and playful. I wish I could do that shit as a full-time hobby rather than work so my wife can. Being a man has its drawbacks, but I wouldn't want to be a woman (there are no other genders).

only if she fucks the horse

That's fucking stupid why would you want a woman if you have a mare?

Vaginas are tighter on women, even after they've given birth.

Pathetic. Have fun with that alimony.