How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

...to this?

to this

Still cute.

Somehow Jewllywood hates big boobs now.

push up bra

when you'll get a girlfriend, OP, she'll show you how it work.

So she will make a cute Major

she still had them reduced

source

unironically what did she mean by this?

Something about only dating black men

With the magic of push up bras, op's image even could be post-op.

She used to have big ones

That's not big.

10 years later those tits will sag and will look like her tits in Under the skin.

>Just like han-neeee

It says she'd rather have 10 Black Cocks inside at one time than the micro dick of an AFD (right wing german party) voter.

What's wrong with that?

donating ribs was a mistake

autistic op doesn't know that peoples appearance changes as they age

It shows that she has no self pride and poor moral fiber

Well you wouldn't know, cuck.

I wonder how germans feel about this.
Being a slav, I am dumbfounded by the state of your men.

stunning

What a waste of beauty.

one of the blacked/cuckspammers is german

Oh I thought big tits sagged, but I guess it's small ones. You win

the self hate is strong with him then

but wait, she doesn't look fat or ugly. has Sup Forums lied to me?!?!

I get the rest being in German, but why does big black dicks need to be in English?

>reducing black men nothing but sexual props to make hyperbolic statements about politics
Why are Germans so racist?

it's a fake account

Is this real?

Traditional German values were destroyed between 1945 and 1949

>she still had them reduced
I doubt it. A lot of women's boobs decrease in size when they loose weight and get fit.

>I Adidas Yankee
>wearing a Nike cap

I mean, it's not just Germans. It's the french and the bongs as well. I was in Nice last year and the men are pushovers. Well, the normal, white ones.

yeah, go fuck a hideous black dude just to piss off your father and right wing voters.

Here in the West we practice free speech, so we don't care what every little bureaucrat goes around saying, Ivanovich. They don't represent the whole country. I'm sure that's hard to understand for someone where everything that deviates just a little will get censored in your shithole of a country, but you must think, even a little. It helps.

Spotted am unironic cuck

What's the issue?

Ironic that you think I'm simplifying your country's issues while painting a picture of a caricature slav country. Also they represent enough to cause real social issues, no matter what you feel about it.

I tell you how I feel I am taking huge loans to start a career abroad, if I don't manage to I will kill myself at age 30. 26 at the moment.

I unironically think this is a better pic than the OP. Her new haircut is cute as fuck

I just hope the costuming is good for ghost in the shell

many things change breast size

>age
>sex
>birth control
>weight

good luck hans, don't off yourself, you will be needed one day

That still implies that black cocks aren't good though. It's like AFD voters are so horrible that they make black cock look good.

Thank you, friend.

hillary clinton biopic?

>you will be needed one day
Needed for what? To prep the bull?
German men are a joke. Don't even call yourself "men".

>>reducing black men nothing but sexual props to make hyperbolic statements about politics
Why are Liberals so racist?

*Fix that for you

We'll see.

They're not good to the men she was trying to antagonize. A chick that hot isn't doing anything with a black guy unless she has psychological issues.

>that pic
so this is what being sheltered does to you