WEEDMAN IS AT IT AGAIN
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-pride-flag-parliament-hill-1.3610866

TRUMP PLS SAVE US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TRUMP PLS SAVE US

No.

I for one welcome our new tranny overlords.

At least annex Alberta and take our oil

What the fuck mang

I'll work for your oil company.

Please fuck my ass senpai desu.

Well the second reading for the bill to change a our national anthem to a gender neutral words went well. Just goes to show how far we lost in our country.

If they need their own flag in a governmental hall they aren't the nations people.

Is Canada still on fire?

Town burns down = Canada is gay now

Enjoy your pot...you guys at least got the pot...right?

>what fire
>oh that fire
>don't worry I already sent our ethnic friends to resolve the issue, they can remain here after wards
>to celebrate let's look at my new flag
>what do you mean where is the weed
>I made the national anthem gender neutral
Trudeau is a sick meme
Canada should be annexed

We'd be doing them a favor.

America has destroyed how many countries under the pretext of spreading freedom and democracy around the world? Can we do just one that's legit?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck.

He going hard

jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

I don't think I want to wear this hat anymore.

who is this guy tho?

You got to love Justin "It's Current Year" Trudeau.
The Canadian economy is burning to the ground (both literally and figuratively). The Canadian dollar is suffering from deflation.
But what does Justin Trudeau do? He raises a queer flag over the Canadian Parliament building. That will fix everything that's wrong with Canada!

But sarcasm aside, I wish you Canadians the best of luck. You people are really going to need it with your pathetic excuse of a prime minister and his cucked party running your country now.

HE IS CHANGING OUT ANTHEM LIKE HOW HIS FATHER CHANGED OUR FLAG TO A FUCKING LEAF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS T SO CLOSE TO R

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based Chinaman trying to build a road in an Empire of Dirt.

Still better than A FUCKING LEAF

>drumpf save us
>drumpf supports fag and trap rights

Sup Forumslution particulates really aren't the sharpest bullet dildos in the rack

support =/= flaunt

CANADA YES

I am of proud for you :^)

>open story to see whether or not they disgraced their own country by flying this flag above the leaf
>see that manlet flagpole

Does Canada have a silent majority pissed off at this or are they the floppy headed South Park characters we think they are?

I'll give him a call

Believe it or not but Trudeau is a moderate Liberal. In fact a party way further left of him was going to win the election before the NDP messed up.

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.