I'm in love with chinese vocals now, it just sounds so perfect to me and better than even native English

I'm in love with chinese vocals now, it just sounds so perfect to me and better than even native English.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-YqcuatM6I

HELP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGZL3n4bGXE
youtube.com/watch?v=L54q_24LvY8
youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAU0dsll_DM
youtube.com/watch?v=kcGTaucMY88
youtube.com/watch?v=G2cWeXrlaz0
youtube.com/watch?v=9InPqGbxIgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=xGZL3n4bGXE

HNNGGGGG CHINESE MUSIC

no you just like mathrock

But the vocals themselves are really comfy

If it was some whiny american teen i would immediately turn it off

Japanese mathy music is better

t. Chink

youtube.com/watch?v=L54q_24LvY8

youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs

compare to this fucking drivel:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

just TELL me that you don't prefer the OP stuff to that

Also, American Football is a terrible band and the Chinks should feel bad for using their style as influence

i've heard that before, its great however....
>no vocals

japs are tremendous at this kinda stuff 10/10 until it gets to that part, as soon as they open their fucking mouths its awful

one of my favorites of late has been indigo jazz unit and they had to draft in an afro-american to do the vocals which proves my point:
youtube.com/watch?v=nAU0dsll_DM

>their style

>Also, American Football is a terrible band and the Chinks should feel bad for using their style as influence
it sounds a lot more mathy, they didn't use the style for the influence American Football hadn't even released their first album when Chinese Football was created

source: feckingbahamas.com/focus-chinese-football-on-american-football-and-other-stuff

>Xu: I really like the Kinsellas’ bands since I was young, but there was quite few people in China who knew about them. Even the other members of our band hadn’t heard of American Football when we formed. I just wanted to make fun to replace the word American to Chinese at first, but the other guys thought about the football team in China, which means suck here, and we found it would be funny to name the band Chinese Football, without thinking too much. At that time, none of us had expected that this American band once only had five videos on Youtube – of the same show – reformed and released a new album.

oh, just listening to the 2nd video now

vocals are really below par here man it just sounds silly

>hating on americ
>an football

yes I actually do like that whiny teen voice desu but I listen to mathrock for the drumming and guitars so I look past the cheesy singing. But yeah the japs and chinks sing better but maybe it's because I don't know what they're saying

I would enjoy it much more without the shitty vocals

>but maybe it's because I don't know what they're saying
interdasting hypothesis

>disrespecting midwest emo
now I'm MAD.

>Chinese

Objectively shit taste.

China is going to create better stuff than America in 20 years tbqhwyf, Hollyjew is already finished with La La Land shit

[spoiler] posthardcore > emo [/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=kcGTaucMY88

youtube.com/watch?v=G2cWeXrlaz0

International music thread?

kys fag, American Football is legendary

sorry but american football is math rock not emo they just sing about sad things.
this is posthardcore AND emo
youtube.com/watch?v=9InPqGbxIgM

wtf i actually listen to these people too

i agree, the vocals are really comfy, chinese languages walk the line between being beautifully melodic and ragged nails-on-chalk-board. They work best in not-to-fast, soft female vocals. Yelling or male is no where near as good.