Anyone get rock hard when a girl is ripe and sweaty?

anyone get rock hard when a girl is ripe and sweaty?

Yes definitely

Not white women though, they stink.

nothing turns me on better than the sour smell of a women dripping sweat on my bed

Can Sup Forums tolerate body hair on a chick if she was super hot?

Yes. I don't fetishise it but it does not bother me.

i do prefer black girl smell. or asian.

Shower for fucks sake. Literally gagged the other day trying to eat some sweaty pussy. These hoes don't want to shower then im going to start rubbing shit on my dick before they blow me.

Nigger bitches smell the worse

as opposed to white girls that smell like spam and eggs?

i hear ya. most dudes I've asked say they'll turn down the 10/10 chick if she had some armpit fuzz. i can never see myself dong that lol

you don't like the smell of ripe pussy? maybe try cock

Your logic is sound. I don't like putrid smells while I'm trying to have sex so I must be a faggot.

When a pussy is sweaty it emits a lot of pheromones that get the males attention. If you perceive this smell as putrid i'm just stating the only other possibility.

I equally love and hate the smell of sweaty butthole.

>anyone get rock hard when a girl is ripe and sweaty?
OMG! YESSSS!

I work in a pizza kitchen. Love catching a smell of the girls I work with. Easy too since I work in a central part of the kitchen and am tall.

sweaty tits

i actually tell my girlfriend not to shower after work before she comes over. A womans natural scent is the best

My girl makes me wash my nuts before she blows me, so fair is fair.

>eating pussy
>worried about sweat

Do prettier ones smell better?

No

100% yes

penis = adamantium

youll get more tolerant as you get older

i cant help but love all of a womans cracks and crevices

comparing sweat to shit

also pretty sure this is bait

One time at a soccer game a girl friend I mine came sit next to me in after she played and I sear I could smell her pussy. That kinda sour sweaty snatch smell, kinda turned me on tho, I couldn’t stop smelling it
10/10 would have fucked