Can Sup Forums tolerate body hair on a chick if she was hot?

Can Sup Forums tolerate body hair on a chick if she was hot?

This user can, but she doesnt even have to be all that hot.

If I like chilling with her and she'sa decent fuck, I don't care much about her grooming habits as long as she pulls of the basics.

Don't get me wrong though. I do have my visual tastes. It's just that, for the most part, I don't really mind if someone isn't culturally accepted as attractive. I know what I like, you know what I mean?

>also creampies look much better in/on a hairy crotch imo

Amen, bro. Hairy legs don't really do it for me. But I love bush and pits.

>Tolerate
>Implying you get to choose and reject, you fat faggot

i agree 100%. everyones got their own opinion of hot. when i said hot i guess i meant whatever the readers perception of hot is. def agree on the creampies too

I kinda like leg hair myself. Only place that really bothers me is on the stomach. Idk what it is but that shit is always an instant boner killer for me.

I used to fuck around with this crazy chick in hs that'd only shave one leg at a time and alternate which side it was each month. She'd also change her hair monthly(sometimes cut others color) and fucking loved when I wouldn't pull out. Not very relevant but she was an interesting chick before she started leaning a little too hard on the bottle.

>Can Sup Forums tolerate body hair on a chick if she was hot?
Dude, I won't fucking tolerate a chick if she shaved.

I dig belly hair. If I was with a woman who had some, I'd ask her to do a landing strip, from pussy to belly. That'd be awesome.

Fuckin A!

>Can Sup Forums tolerate body hair on a chick if she was hot?
Fucking aye! I LOVE body hair on a woman! Not so much leg hair and facial hair but pit hair and hair just about anywhere else is awesome!

Where's her foot?

i feel that. I'm not a huge fan of the prickly legs. but hairy pits are the best.

Landing strip from belly to cooch does actually sound pretty hot tbh.

Facial hair tho is another that's a deal breaker for me. I don't even like it on myself, really.

No. No armpit hair or leg hair or butthole hair.

Landing strip on the vag is ok but meh.

I once knew a girl who shaved the peach fuzz off her chin. It grew back super thick, and forever trapped her into shaving her face. Sad...

yeah facial hair is pretty overboard. but i think girls that can even grow facial hair have some kinda condition where they can't control it

Nah, it's gross. Not that hard to get a chick that's not a mentally ill sjw feminist cunt.

Plus bitch in picture has pancake titties.

i hooked up with a girl back in 9th grade who had a 10/10 ass and i was really working towards it. Then one night she asked me to give her an ass massage. before i can even peel her sofies off completely i see this ploom of hair coming out of the top of her crack. its only got worse from there.

yeah i agree alot of the girls that do the body hair shit are in fact sjw cunts. I'm just speaking on sexual attraction standpoint. i mean I'd fuck an sjw as long as her face is shoved deep in a pillow

and i personally prefer pancake titties for the record

There's really nothing wrong with genuine feminism. A lot of the bad rep they have comes from smaller cells of radical feminists( man haters and the like).

Real feminism is actually a misleading title, as a few feminist friends pointed out to me years ago. A more fitting name would be humanist. They just believe that men and women shouldn't be given different oppurtunities based on the genitals they're born with because no one can decide that shit for themselves. A real feminist wants to be able to raise a daughter in a world where she can run for president without people discrediting her for not looking a certain way. A real feminist wants to feel safe when walking home alone at night rather than feel like her pussy is a bank vault that some random guy might try to break into if she's not careful.

A lot of them are very angry but you would be too if all your life you were told you can only be accepted if you conform to the idea that you're a second class cotozen and look good(someone elses definition of) while doing it.

But wtf do I know, right?

I prefer body hair on my women, in fact I request they keep it.

Hard Yes.

Im all for women equality but they have to take EVERYTHING that comes with it. feminists have a habit of picking and choosing from the equality shit like its a buffet. they want the equal pay, etc but yet when it comes time to pay for dinner, theyre the "lady" or if theres some kind of disaster or hostage situation, they expect to be the priority to be saved. So Im all for it but they gotta take the whole fucking cake.

Stay in there with everybody else since were all equal.

Thats what I mean when I say "real feminists". Just like any other movement there are gonna be the assholes that join in just because it's trendy or to take advantage of certain situations like the dinner check one you mentioned. Those people are just as much made of garbage as any other hipocrite imo.

And let's be fair, user. It's not right to judge an entore groups over all message based on some of the people, who are likely not even actual activists, doing shitty things.

I've seen both republican and democrat assholes and they all smell the same, you know what I mean? That doesn't change that both groups, behind all the bullshit, are supposed to be campaigning for what they believe is right and both groups imo have many ideas of what might be right. I'm not going to assume all democrats are vegan fro-yp eating hippies just like I'm not gonna assume all republicans are millionaire rednecks trying to horde guns for god. That's just unreasonably faulty logic, right?

Fuck. Fake. Feminists. And fuck fake anything elses that ruin it for the people actually trying to improve this crapsack world. That and that real feminists are probably a lot more down to earth than many Sup Forumstards assume is all I'm trying to say, I guess.

you're absolutely right. I do believe the majority are genuinely in it for a good cause but its the same thing with everything. I wish it didn't have to be that way but thats just where we are. Theres a few psychopathic cops that kill for fun now the whole police force is looked down on. Theres a small percentage of immigrants here with bad intention now were the honest hardworking immigrants are getting caught in the crossfire. Its just the way shit works its hard not to assimilate ya know?

I definitely feel that. It's even harder to make that clear to most people because by nature we cling to our old beliefs. No one likes admitting that they might have believed or agreed to some fucked up shit cause no one wants to be the guy that fucked up. It takes a seriously strong individual to lead movements like those mentioned itt. Especially with how easy it is to throw shit at literally anybody in the internet age.

My neighbor's a cop and he knows I smoke out big time a couple times a month. He's asked me to turn down music and stuff like that in the past but has straight up told me that becase he thinks I'm a decent human he has no intention of giving me shit for it. Even gives me a heads up whe his cop buddies are gonna be over so I won't let anything waft that way. It fucking hurts seeing how easily people can be tricled into hating others just brcause it suits some assholes personal interest.

We all gotta do our part if we want to find a way out of this bullshit cycle we're stuck on. For some it's a little post on an image board and for others it's dedicating their life to a cause even if means many people will hate them for it. Tbh I don't have the balls for all that, but I do have a deepr respect for people like my neighbor and my feminist friends. It's not always easy to do what you think is right and has to be done.

There was this chick that I really dug. We had a thing. It didn't last. She had a hippy side that came out from time to time. The last time I saw her she had her pits unshaven. Blonde hair. Whispy and thin. I think I liked it.
We never got together. She moved across the country.

She sent me a message once saying how she was thinking of me. But then never responded.

I liked her. She had bf this entire time. I was one of my best friends. But still.
If we got together, we'd all be friends. But that won't happen. Not how this future worked out

People are just desperate to be accepted. Even if it means talking shit about police with buddies at school knowing damn well you wanted to be a cop at one point. They know if they don't follow the herd then they'll be on their own and a lot of people are afraid of that. It really does take some massive balls though, knowing people will hate you and based on videos I've seen you're putting your life at risk at those protests. Thats awesome with your cop neighbor though, a lot of cops can be cool guys if they're given the chance.

sorry bud. just a bump in the road

That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth

Pretty fuckin much. Just gotta enjoy the small victories.

leg, arm and bush doesn't bother me but armpit is disgusting. it smells, it takes 2 seconds in the shower to clean up, and it get stuck in my teeth when I lick armpits. I shave mine too, get it together.