Wwyd

wwyd

drain muh balls in its ass

a chick that smells like cat piss and damp laundry is not worth going to jail for

Why would you go to jail?

That’s what I want to hear. How?

jam my cock down its throat and finger its ass until its pussy makes enough juice to lub its butthole. grip that firm little ass and pump the shit out of it until i bust a nut. that's the plan

god damnit post moar

oh fuck yeah keep talking what else cum to her or tribute her heres that dirty hole

god fucking damn man. braid that hair in pigtails and make it deep throat me while not being able to touch itself

that asshole looks so fucking tight god damn

Wwyd?

How old are you? Where from? I have pigtail pics. Cum to the cunt

25 Indiana..haha can't cum on pics but would love to. no way to print. pigtails would fucking kill me

Bump

3rfc/1570716
go comment on her before it goes down

Cock tribute or cum on another phone maybe ? I’ll share more I just need something In it for me

Wwyd to her?

damn Sup Forumsro sux wish I could see more of her. hottest thing I've seen on Sup Forums for ages

Tell her to be careful, she could twist an ankle if she slips.

More.

wwyd? sorry for poor quality, was a few years ago

What would you do if you walked in on her passed out wasted alone and naked?

More hips.

it's pretty nasty you really wanna know

wwyd?

Fuck yes in full details. Maybe I’ll share pigtails if it’s good enough. Be honest and brutal. She’ll read it. She like this stuff

it's coming. i wanna take my time with this shit

Okay she wants to see your cock too. You should feel the inside of her asshole on your dick. It’s phemonal

tie it the fuck up. i want my way with it for a while. start by sniffing and licking every inch of its body. fucking no where would be off limits. ears pits toes, besides the obvious. enjoy it all. rub my cock and balls all over its face.

stick my fingers up its asshole and sniff and lick my fingers. maybe touch my tongue to a piece of her shit. put a small nugget in its mouth and take pictures. slowly work my fingers in its asshole and pussy. put the tip of my cock in its asshole and piss. squeeze it out by pushing on its belly and then finger fuck it while slowly jacking. take turns fucking all of its holes while rubbing its clit HARD (so it feels it when it wakes up). cum all over its face and mix it with its ass juice, pussy juice and lil pieces of shit. take pictures. wait for it to wake up and repeat.

god damn i would do so much to that hot slut fucking hell.

You have to cum for her somehow she’s so horny

moar op

wwyd?

haha i can't bruh but glad to think about her. would love to see more

What’s your email?

jincl1221@gmail

would love to spill my load for her tonight but fucking can't bruh. if you send pics you are awesome

want both, would wreck completely

Emailed you

Bump