Asian century

Asian century

I have never met a Burmese person in my entire life living in Kansas

>California will soon be inhabited entirely by Filipinos and Mexicans

Christ almighty.

It's because we're amigos.

reclaiming land for spen, one immigrant at a time

Same. Lots of viets though.

imagine having that pool of chill immigrants and your state gets from sudan or irak shiieet

foreseeing a whole bunch of ugly brown midgets in america's future

Yeah I have at least 20 or so Viet + Jap neighbors what the fuck

Filipinos are bro-tier and more jingoistically American than most whites.

if it ain't white it ain't right. they all need to fuck off

>Minnesota is the state with the highest density of Nordic diaspora
>Somalians are the most populous immigrants there
really makes me think

It's okay, we have a bunch of racial violence in St. Cloud. Rednecks are driving the mud pirates out.

but I'm right here???

It's pretty close between the Somalis and the Hmong and this map is before Trump so it probably dropped even more.

It's always entertaining to see graphs like this. Are the Burmese big on farming?

that's racist

Is this true? Looks kinda fake, Chinese americans are more than Indian americans, Indians can't possibily lead in so many states. Or is it just that Chinese/Flips keep to one or two states and Indians are more spread out?

Chinese (3.79 million), Filipino (3.41 million), Indian (3.18 million), Vietnamese (1.73 million), Korean (1.7 million), and Japanese (1.3 million)

Half of Chinese Americans live in California and New York.

Fact: Not all naturalized American citizens nor illegal aliens with passports/papers from the Philippines are ethnic Filipinos nor Filipino citizens. The Philippines has the most porous borders/airports in the world, it's a favourite transit point used for alien/people smuggling/trafficking and illegal immigration to better countries.

So where do they come from?

>Excludes Mexico
Mexican century

The exceptions are:
they're either super-rich ex-Filipino-citizen political or business oligarchs with full or part ethnic Filipino ancestry or not;

Or the Philippines' border patrol or immigration officers are not doing their job again.

>wanting to leave a mountainous comfy kingdom for the cold, boring plains of north dakota

all my why

those are Bhutanese POOs, that were removed by the Bhutanese.

>counting H1B as immigrants
you realize they go home when it expires, right?

So you mean we have thousands of Indos, Malays and other Southeast Asians posing as Pinoys and Pinays right now?

most chinese are like 2nd or 3rd generation, same with koreans.

vast majority arrived in like 1910-1950s or something.

Is hawaii still japland?

thank god, we must prevent the poo and chink menace from destroying himalayan peoples.

Yes and no. Filipinos now make up the largest ethnic group there, but Japanese are still something like 20% of the population

mostly yes but japland isnt japland dont forget so mostly no

i know atlanta has lots of koreans but why virginia? if i'm not wrong virginia state is full of whites

The Washington DC metro area attracts a LOT of immigrants from Latin America, the Middle East, East Asia and even Africa. Virginia also has a big African-American population because of its history as a slave state