1 in 3 women are raped in the US

my god the numbers get higher every time.

3 in 3 women are raped in Germany.

I'm pretty sure that if someone posted '8 in 3 women are raped in the US' then feminists would completely believe it.

Do these people just not look up the actual numbers? Do they just read Jezebel and call it a day?

All women are constantly being raped at all times...shitlord

MUH THREE GORILLION

But they're just avoiding the real question here.... It is wrong to rape a woman?

kek, never change, Mexico

I raped a woman today. I held the door open and stared her down with my rape stare. She nervously walked through and I said don't worry Ma'am it was my privilege.

She turned around to say something but didnt and kept walking. He mightve been a dude I dont know.

Women encounter 100 rapes every second.

>mexico

peru's just feeling a little confused as of late don't mind him

Why do all of these types of people share a haircut

And they still don't want to build that fucking wall.

Thanks Perú with a leaf

hahah

More 5 out of 3

Good.

Did you know that for every dollar a man makes, women only get $.17?

The remaining 2 out 3 are raped in vagina.

Your average Canadian right here.

I'm surprised it's that low.

American women were a mistake. They are all trash.

-God

Why did I make women? Why for sex of course.

- God

Define "raped"

I bet she has a big butchy gf that slaps her around and DPs her and shares her with her friends.

thx op really made me think

Yeah man, all those shitlords just dont have what it takes to handle a real woman.
Lowtest all and everone of them.

This is why women cannot get Engineering degree, they don't know the difference between 20%, 25% and 33%

>1 in 3 women get raped in the US
>Lonely feminists that will never fine love and romance shove dildo up their asses before passing out and going to sleep
>Wake up and forget they placed it there
>OMG RAPE

Just what I was thinking. I thought it was 1 in 4 last time they went hysterical about this kind of thing.

I swear to god just a few years ago some teacher told me it was less than 12 %

did more men start raping or....

get this alright....

what if they're lying ??????????

Damn, I'm not doing my fair share of the rapes.

>did more men start raping
I am surprised such dishonest rhetoric is so popular in US at all, I mean come on its obvious its plain BS how people can even believe that?

but what if all 3 women were all pregnant with twins or triplets(2 with triplets + 1 with twins) and all were baby girls?

Doesn't that number come from feminists calling things that aren't rape rape, though? I want to say they include things like attempted sexual assault, sexual assault, and attempted rape in the rape statistics to inflate the number, but I could be wrong.

The lie just got 10% bigger, question it again m8

Nope, they just changed the goalposts again. According to feminists now, rape is something that just occurs whenever they feel like in order to fit their agenda.

Why am I still a virgin then?

This is why we need to revoke women's right to vote or they will pass a law that every time a man talks to a women its rape.

> you can get charged for double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman, can the same be said for rape?

Plebbit has an entire section dedicated to harpies sitting around debating whether they were raped or not. It's insanely popular.

If me and my girlfriend get drunk and have sex, what happened?

They are the actual numbers.

They did a whole Oscar song about it.

If you look at how the numbers were collected, it's extremely lolzworthy.

It's literally "How Many Chicks Have You Fucked Sup Forums? No Lying Edition" tier.

no your right hats where the rape statistic came from.

Wow, not waiting for marriage has really been empowering for these sluts.

>attempted sexual assault, sexual assault, and attempted rape in the rape statistics to inflate the number
I actually wouldnt call it inflating the numbers, technically its not rape but its indicative of a problem even if potential rapist was deterred.
That said I think their rape statistics are aspulled and ride on shit like 1/3 women are raped but its just most of them dont report it or its just sex they regret in the morning count as rape to safe their face.

The only proper statistics are police statistics IMO.

The definition they used included;

>Inappropriate comments
>Threatening or intimidating behavior

And my favourite;

>You may have been raped, but not remember or realize it.

Self reported by feminist campus organizations and extrapolated from that data set.

You're a rapist, user. You monster.

The figures are based on informal surveys that include definitions of rape that wouldn't actually meet a legal definition of harassment, let alone sexual assault.

that's a good image.

what the hell even are you

>1 in 3 women are raped
> the other 2 out of 3 just made it up

They're not actually wrong.

Really made me think.

yeah but those are poor innocent refugees

>1 out of 3 women claim to be raped
>1 out of 3 women identify as feminists

Hmm...

you're responsible for what you do when you're drunk, she isn't.

That seems low, cause I raped all 3 I met last night

every year feminists increase their exaggerations of everything.

5 years from now and all american women will be getting constantly raped nonstop 24/7 365 days a year according to feminists.

Where will it go from there? Well skies the limit when you're a feminist

That's exactly how the people reacted when David Blaine made those videos in the ghetto

>He didn't pay for dinner
I'm seriously conflicted about this, should I call the police?
>I would, you don't deserve to be treated like that

brilliant

>baby they call me the Grape Ape
>you gon get raped

I graduated from a state college, not that long ago. I had about 15 close female friends. Not one was ever raped.

I've never met anyone that was actually raped. I don't know any women that even claim to have been raped.

I've played this game with a feminist ex and I can tell you 100% the next morning they'll rationalize it as rape.

>but baby you tied me to the bed and rode me half the fucking night while drunken giggling
>nope no its still rape since I couldn't undrunk myself, break the bonds and keep my penis out of her very willing vaginia
>goes on for over a month about my raping her and talking about it to her feminist friends but she loved me to much to report it
>gets fucking mad when I refuse to drink with her anymore

Here are some of the verbatim definitions used;

> Since school began in fall 1996, has anyone made or tried to make you have sexual intercourse
or sexual contact when you did not want to by simply being overwhelmed by
someone’s continual pestering and verbal pressure?

>Since school began in fall 1996, has anyone attempted but not succeeded in unwanted
or uninvited touching of a sexual nature?

> (4) failure to obtain affirmative consent. ("she didn't say no or stop")

>interfered with your academic or professional performance,

>limited your ability to participate in an academic program, or

>created an intimidating, hostile or offensive social, academic or work environment

>made sexual remarks or told jokes or stories that were insulting or offensive to you

>made inappropriate or offensive comments about your or someone else’s body,
appearance or sexual activities

>said crude or gross sexual things to you or tried to get you to talk about sexual matters
when you didn’t want to

>emailed, texted, tweeted, phoned, or instant messaged offensive sexual remarks, jokes,
stories, pictures or videos to you that you didn’t want

>continued to ask you to go out, get dinner, have drinks or have sex even though you
said, “No"

>by the time I'm finished speaking, 20 out of every 4 women on university campuses will have been raped
-Milo in all of his speeches

It's only rape if the man was not a chad or a BBC like me.

Bad sex

Obviously not her though, shit skin would fuck a goat before touching that broken fruit bowl.

I've got a bit of experience senpai

Chick I know says she got raped by her first bf, told me the story..it was literally just him asking her a lot and admitting that no sex was a dealbreaker for him. He was a bit of a bitch in retrospect.

After a shitty breakup I sorta hooked up with a chick I knew, who simultaneously would meet me to make out and other shit while making blog posts about how I was forcing myself on her. Tried to contact her to talk things through when I found out and she just distanced herself from me until I realized I was making a dipshit out of myself. She milked the whole thing with some of my less good friends about how I was this big creep who scared her.

Got drunk and high on speed with another chick I knew and we both went in for a kiss. Fondled her a bit before a bunch of my friends showed up at my place and interrupted. She felt bad about it after and sent me this whiny FB message about how I took advantage of an intoxicated woman and how that was bad. By then I knew how to deal with chicks henpecking and I told her to not play that game with me or she could fuck right off. Immediately the apologies come out.

Lesson learned is this: women respond to power, and will shit on a lack of it.

>did more men start raping or....
apart from the US becoming more non-white, I think the problem lies with the fact that rapists dont get punished because that would be racist.

((USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST))

>What is there to argue?
Either you were fucked without your consent, and the defensive wounds will prove that, or you weren't.

Feminists are obsessed with rape because no guy will fuck them.

I wonder what happened to her that made her lead her life this way.

>she

REMINDER

She means the same as those feminists saying "actually Cologne fickis are german men's fault and they commit more"

It's a whore rat fleeing ship to her dominating rapist. If she was a french girl in wwii she'd mention French men raping while cumming to invading germans

The little boy hag is siding with the nigger basically

ARE YOU RAPING ME!?

Isn't this kind of offensive to the women that were actually horrifically raped at no fault of their own?

That picture makes me want to cook up a virus that will wipe the human race of the face of the earth.

Fuck.

One thing that America is good at doing is pulling numbers out of its ass, which is why everybody was flipping shit about the wage gap. Honestly these numbers don't even come from real statistics, and most often come from people like in OP's pic

But the government has to hear it all anyway!

What is she actually arguing? Why does she think saying this will help her case? America is way less white than Germany and according to her has more rapes. So she wants more immigrants because she likes rape?

I don't get it. Some American explain please, can't into American brain.

It's definitely wrong to rape that one, if you're going to rape a woman you'd at least rape one that doesn't look like a man.

>cries about women being raped
>80% of women crossing the border illegally are raped

I don't fully get it either but I think it is because leftist say immigrants don't rape, and is all bullshit from white supremacist so they like immigrants because they don't believe they will actually rape someone.

Fart rape is real, CIS shitlord!!

You piss in the wardrobe three hours after falling asleep halfway through sex

Story behind filename. Pls respond

The real number is 1 in 4, pic for proof

Yeah but how does she think that 1 out or 3 women in America get raped help her case? America is infested with immigrants.

She isn't Ficki Fiona for nothing

U.S.A!
U.S.A!
U.S.A!
U.S.A?