I agree with a lot of what's on Sup Forums, but

>I agree with a lot of what's on Sup Forums, but...

>I've been disturbed at all of the anti-Trans sentiment on Sup Forums, I just don't get it

>As someone bothered by this - I thought I'd take action to try to counter-act these bigoted sentiments in a constructive way

I'm a Transwoman. Ask me anything.

No.

Fuck you.

Faggot

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

Do you like to have things put into your butthole?

if so, followup:

Do you live in California?

At lest get an auz proxy faggot.

There's so much to live for. Throwing away my life just because I was born in the wrong body is stupid.

Timestamp and fake tits or GTFO.

How are you coping with your mental illness?

No, I'm not into that.

I live in Illinois btw

pls die

Do you think the political left will start defending pedophile rights in the next couple of decades?

Who doesn't like stuff in their butthole?

Will you overdose or suicide?

when will you leave my website kike

>Transwoman
I assume that means you're a woman who dresses as a man ...?

This. Wtf is wrong with you transperson?

Post your dick

Why did you greentext this?

I don't think gender dysphoria is a mental illness (though it is a treatable condition)

Treatment for me has been hormone therapy and transition surgery. So far, everything has gone well.

Please be my girlfriend.

Isn't overdosing a form of suicide?

>asking pol its change its ways and calling them "bigotted."
>expecting nice responses
Troll or pant's on head retarded

Do you have a penis or a vagina?

Why couldn't you just have stayed a cock-loving man? Why pretend you're something you're not and never will be?

What was stopping you from just being a standard faggot?

Have you had a formal diagnosis from a medical professional?

Probably, but I really hope they don't. Pedophiles are the scum of the earth - and I don't want to be lumped in with them.

You are mentally ill.You can keep deceiving yourself and become formless 35 years old freak or suicide because you don't just want to be woman but also a pretty one, which wont happen.Or you can admit you are mentally ill and try to cure yourself.

This, please. I love you.

Right? Im straight but, i cant lie, when my qt sticks a finger in during a blowjob it feels nice

Not consciously.

A feminine nonbinary her-penis

You'll join the rest of the trannies one day when you realize what a colossal and irreversible mistake you've made.

Trannies are a ticking time bomb as to when they kill themselves.

wtf does this even mean?

I'm not a man though. I've always felt I'm a woman.

Post your dick

>transwoman
>woman

t. deluded male with mutilated dick

Well, the same people who pushed this transgender bullshit are also pushing pedophilia as a different "sexual orientation".

What do you think abort the recent anti hate speech laws in the EU?

You are a faggot and should be ashamed of your weakness

leaf

Post feminine penis

>I'm a Transwoman. Ask me anything.

How does it feel knowing that all you'll ever can be is a man in drag, mutilated dick optional?

was your treatment paid in full or in part by the government? are you up front with you being trans when dating?

you have a fucking mental disorder
treat it at a fucking clinic
or fuck off and kill yourself
i don't care
you are a fucking faggot

>Sup Forums wants to get rid of this

>ask me anything

When are you going to kill yourself, freak?

Honestly. I've never seen a post op tranny. I'm honestly interested.

Hello Sir, I don't care what you do in your personal life but don't ask me to act a certain way or give you respect if your not willing to behave like a normal human

Why sage this? It's relevant.

Fuck off with your psyops propriate programmes.
I swear its a bot doing the same fucking topics over and over to gage humanity and cut it off at the head.

go the fuck back to b

It's shameful.

I and most trans individuals just want to be able to live our lives in bodies we feel comfortable in

I don't want pedophiles to be lumped in with us, because they are completely different. They prey on children, I just want to be able to live my life with some acceptance for who I am.

A leftist meme flesh strapon

yes REMOVE ALL DEGENERATES

Why do pronouns consume you?

Okay, I'll bite, as an Illinois user.

My question is do you think it's fair to ask the rest of society to be put in uncomfortable situations just to appease the trans community? Do you think your feelings and your identity are more important than everybody elses? Why does your community insist on infringing of everyone else's lifestyle because of your own body image issues?

>born in the wrong body
Lol no. Your mother had a fucked up womb and now you have permanent brain damage. Tell me, do you have any desire to have biological children? If no, you have killed yourself. You're out of the game, like every trans person. Eventually your disorder will die out, so I thank you for that, but it's rather annoying that you demand we alter our society and the effective gender norms and cultural practices we have put in place so that your feelings don't get hurt. I don't care if you are trans, but it is definitely a mental illness, and you need to let the rest of society be and just live your life, and use the bathroom that its obvious you should be using.

HERE IN MY GARAGE

I would totally put my penis in its butt.

But you're not a woman. You don't always get what you want in life, learn to deal with it instead of lobbing off your cock like a mutilated fucking freak.

just a reminder to not bump this thread by typing "sage" in the options field. everyone here hates fags and cross dressers like OP.

-thanks

>use taxpayer money to pay for your retarded operation
>kill yourself once you realize you're a mentally ill fucker
You're useless, faggot. I hate people like you with every bone in my fucking body.

if you would fuck that then you would fuck conan the barbarian
fact

I don't like the idea of the government determining what speech is and isn't permissible.

I'm glad I live in a country where free speech is an enshrined right.

You're never going to be a woman.

Would you say that Illinois has more or less than the average of trannies nationwide?

WTF how is she so fucking passable?

How does it feel knowing society will jump through flaming hoops to appear tolerant and make your mental illness an acceptable norm? I find it hilarious that a minority is forcing a majority to give up their beliefs and labeling them as bigots in an attempt to shame them into submission.

>going to Sup Forums for acceptance
Are you from the Sup Forums.tumblr blog or your seriously autistic no joke?

I paid myself.

I'm upfront when if the relationship is going somewhere serious (I wouldn't have sex with someone without telling them first - I just think that's wrong). However, it's not something I'd bring up on a first date.

Still waiting for freak tits or feminine penis btw

Trans woman = mtf.

Trans man = ftm.

You use the term that the trans person identifies with, not the one that matches their genitals.

You're a retard if you find this difficult.

how long until you kill yourself? hopefully soon.

>she

>However, it's not something I'd bring up on a first date.
It's something you should tell before the first date.

Trips of truth

Hope you get your nose bashed the fuck in when a man learns that you duped him. Trannies deserve what they get for pulling this shit.

Op photo taken in a bathroom. Is that your safe space?

You don't think that a man being convinced he is a woman is a fucking mental illness? Jesus Christ you faggots are delusional. Would you consider a man who was convinced he was an orange to be mentally ill? Or would you give him skin transplants and vitamin c injections?

I don't think I'm infringing on anyone else's rights.

I paid for my own surgery, I did not use the Women's restroom until I transitioned. I don't think I'm putting the rest of society in an uncomfortable situation. Very few people are able to tell that I'm Trans.

Part of the mandatory for the curriculum for Canadian primary education is they teach you all the pronouns and all of the different types of transgender so you can properly respect them. They also teach you how to prep the bull.

Thank you Trudeau.

I honestly have no idea, I live in the southern part of Illinois, so there aren't many openly Transgender individuals here. I suspect you'd find a lot more in Chicago.

Are you going to post tits or not? Otherwise gtfo

Seek help. You are mentally ill and should be locked up and given the care you need in an mental institution.

what is the fucking point of having you ass a mate then? you're useless if you aren't atleast a cum dumpster.

>met a qt conservative tranny
>took "her" out on a date
>found out that "she" is post op
>mfw

How do you feel about other mental illnesses like transpecies?

Do you think someone with a sound mind would believe they were meant to be some animal?

Should have beat him up some. That's the only way these tranny con artist freaks will cut that shit out.

>Ask me anything.
Can you please go away?

There's always been trannies in chicago but with the recent trans meme there's definitely been a big increase. There seems to be more butch dykes too. I honestly think we're some how fucking up our hormones via either poor diets and/or exposure to chemicals. Either way it's disgusting and these truetranssoulwarriors need to be locked up.

Every trans thinks they pass better than they really do. Anyhow you are part of a community that has ushered in all this new legislation of identity politics now that any old creep can say they identify as whatever they want and take advantage of laws that your community is responsible for. I personally think you're an unfortunate victim of a society that teaches boys that men are the devil and you wound up hating your gender as a result.

Obviously not.

There's science behind gender dysphoria - there isn't for "transpecies"

>I'm a Transwoman. Ask me anything.
Is reinforcing delusions the best way to treat mental disorders?

As one man to another you just need to get use to bantz.

You misunderstand, I knew "she" was a tranny, I didn't know that "she" was one of those disgusting freaks who had "her" penis cut off.

Post tits and suicide note when you're ready. Statically you will do this eventually because you're a suicidal attention whore

Why did you go ahead with it then?