Define shit taste. I'll wait

Define shit taste. I'll wait

urs

your's

mono-genre, or just a bunch of subgenres coming out from one core

How fucking hilarious, compensating your lack of orihinality with asinine overused memes.

Claiming to have taste even though you take no effort or whatsoever to define/find out what you like and not like.

These people typically only listen to 2-3 bands they just happened to like without even using one braincell to stop and think about why they like them. Yet they claim that to be their "taste".

Some would say these people have no taste at all and not a shit taste but its close.

you'res

Anything posted on this board, all of Sup Forums is just 14 year old white kids that desperately want to be niggers.

my taste

People who unironically listen to nu-metal and mallcore.

Liking greasy sugary mass produced burgers vs. Traditional homemade cuisine with natural flavors

>set self up
>get styled on
>get mad
Just close the browser and get some fresh air in you.

>asinine
>not expecting people to make this comment
based your topic, image, and language its pretty safe to say those anons were right and your music taste is shit-tier

I can't define it. I only know the fact that mine isn't.
Also, possibly this

Yeah, getting mad at meme comments sure defines my taste and makes me butthurt. And you mongoloids still wonder why this board went to shit. Get a grip of yourself , you're probably the kind of peson that uses that meme and grabs his dick afterward smiling at the thought of how much of a funny motherfucker you are.

*y'ours
idiot

see its literally impossible for someone like you to have good taste, as illuminated in your thread responses. such telling responses, surely by an OP with strong feelings not compatible with a patrician taste. maybe after HS

Anything under the Metal or Hip Hop umbrellas. Most whine rock like emo and shoegaze fall under the shit category as well. Atonaly anti-music noise fags can kill themselves also. Everybody else is cool.

Again, why won't you define patrician to begin with . Or are you too scared of looking like a pretencious clown.

well edgy angry teenagers can't be patricians first off. second patrician taste is one that demonstrates an appreciation for music across genres and styles. musicians should be catered from the person and reflect back on the person. appreciation for a large number of recognized talents, but the balls utilize personal taste in excluding things that others consider talents. its easy to recognize when someone is in this club. also easy to recognize people getting so butthurt on Sup Forums as a definite sign of a limit to what they are willing to listen to outside thier comfort zone. and thats assuming your taste doesn't include contrived, poorly executed works

compensating your shit taste with big words

So you needed to be offended in order to finally become a civil person, willing to have an actual discussion.
Yeah, asinine is such a big word. Not like you're dumb or anything.

literally at no point was offended. just realized what i was dealing with and changed up. translates to and from music taste, patrician teaching moment right there. you can totally stay angry your whole life but musically it will keep you specialized in a narrow grouping of stuff that at best makes you a big music fan in your bubble but can not be patrician. thats why people like metalfags get shit on here so much. tunnel vision like that is not patrician

Then why didn't you start off with a post like this one and istead tried to play the smartass part. Meme comments and easy answers shouldn't be encouraged.

people who listen to music that contains 808s, autotune tune and synths

well then you shouldn't have had a meme inviting thread posting, or encouraged other people to get you to react, or implied that you were serious in responses you were looking for instead of broadcasting yourself as an easy target for shitposting

They wouldn't have taken me seriously in any case, and you know that too.

Believing hype and not making own decisions

It's the opposite of refined taste. If you don't make an effort to discover new music and don't have an open mind for different things then you have shit taste.

here is my advice. i was an angry teen once but give less a fuck about what people think and stop being a victim and you can maybe be a patrician in music and life. understand when calling people faggots is no longer the right choice like when i did. but also know when to stand up for your taste and how to do it without being an edgelord so you can come out on top. being an angry faggot all the time makes people match your level and never wins or dismiss you. which is my last point that you are setting yourself up to lose and then using that as an excuse. its pathetic and literally no one likes or respects that. so learn to take and L, don't set yourself up to take a retarded L, but also don't avoid situations or give up if you could fail cuz thats how you learn. All this shit is applicable to both music and your shitty life so take it or leave it but not gonna listen to some whiny autist on her anymore cuz the post i am responding to is pathetic

*your angry faggotry never wins or makes people dismiss you

damn op you just got fucked

IMO developed taste consists of having a good understanding of what you like and knowing what elements in music can make an album become 7/10 to you even if most people consider it average. Someone that drones Scaruffi/P4K/Top 40/the essentials/etc is probably preventing themselves from discovering the full extent of their taste, so I would call it poor/underdeveloped.

If you've made a real effort to explore other genres but find that nothing else satisfies you then I wouldn't call that bad taste.

Stop projecting faggot.

Try this on for size, kid