Which country do you actively hope will fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/
globalnews.ca/news/2649065/back-in-the-u-s-s-r-poll-suggest-half-of-russians-lament-soviet-unions-collapse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

France

everyone who hasn't

France.

France

Germany

LOS

France

Canada.

S-source on that pic?

France

What's it to you?

France

I don't know why but I blush when I look him in the eyes.

France

ESTADOS

France

any EU country and canada

Canada

Emanuel Andrade.

His family has sucked the country dry of its oil wealth and effectively ruined the nation. He enjoys the spoils of Venezuela from Miami while rolling with other wealthy despots. Still blushing?

France

Germany, It should just merge with all its neighbors peacefully.

Germany, stupid Prussian rebels

every cunt on the arabian peninsula

I didn't know about the political situation. Thanks for sharing the source though.

Ahh, a cultured man

Saudi Arabia

usa/israel/saudi arabia

USA

Saudi Arabia

Portugal. Can´t wait for this shithole to fall already.

axis of evil

Why?

Canada

Chyna

Also, what's with all this hate against france?

germany

Literally the only good answer.

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Germany

YOU

I want poeple from UK to suffer

there is no reason for a Mexican to hate Germany, we have 0 in common, 0 history together

Why do we hate Saudi Arabia again?

Israel

>?

america

United States, Brazil, Colombia, Morocco, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Mali, Senegal, Chad, Niger, Tunisia, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iran, the UAE, France, Lebanon, Turkey, Poland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, India, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and all countries in Central Asia.

I would say Greece but the Greeks are already doing a good job.

>caring about an irrelevant country
why are burgers so butthurt

We've already failed, ya faggots

MEXICANOS

All of them

>Philippines
>not failed
u wot m8

>birthplace of western civilization
>irrelevant

Io sono italiano

France
China
Japan

Why, Kim?

China

All of them.

By the sheer number of haters, I can safely assume that France is still the revolutionnary country.

And like every true revolution the plebs will miss the point, mistaking effects with causes and epiphenomenon with structure.

burgernistan.

USA 200%

USA. I want to rape and pillage

>A single mention of Russia
>It's a fucking Czech, not even a Pole
WTF Russia did to you?!
Also, Saudy Arabia, UAE and other wahhaby shitholes must fall.

Saudis were just another tribe until they decided to go to war and impose their extreme religious views on the peninsula and now on the whole surrounding area. They were a backwards group supported by western powers to get back at the Turks who don't deserve the responsibility of governing the entire peninsula.

>WTF Russia did to you?!

Also 1948

That was USSR, not Russian Federation. More importantly, all the fucks who did those bad things are dead and the only ground for your disdain towards Russian Fed could be that our government doesn't view those events as bad.

Slovenia

>Russian Federation is not USSR meme

Half of your population yearns for the good'ol days of USSR, your own president says dissolution of the USSR was a mistake (and he's a former KGB agent to boot), you invade countries the same way you did during commie times, your geopolitical views are the same and you use literally the same propaganda tactics as during commie times.

>all the fucks who did those bad things are dead

The new fucks were all taught by the old

Burundi

>Half of your population yearns for the good'ol days of USSR
Objectively bullshit, and getting even more of a bullshit each year.
>your own president says dissolution of the USSR was a mistake (and he's a former KGB agent to boot)
Falce, he said the WAY it was dissolved was a mistake. He still was a KGB fuck, though.
>you invade countries the same way you did during commie times, your geopolitical views are the same and you use literally the same propaganda tactics as during commie times
No actual invasions happened since dissolution of USSR - Georgia was completely justified defence (as admitted by UNSC) and Ukraine, despite wild posturing, is not in war with us, even though we did scede Crimean Peninsula (still don't understand how can they, i mean Ukie government, have the audacity to claim we are at war while not declaring war and maintaining gas transition from Russia to Europe). Geopolitical views are rooted in geographical placement of a country, ofcource they won't change. And our propaganda is better now than it was during USSR times (still, worce then US propaganda).
Overall, we became much more open to communication and mutually benefitial cooperation, you should have adjusted to that years ago.

>you should have adjusted to that years ago

We have adjusted, we joined NATO and the EU (as shitty as that thing is). Fact is, the less power Russia has, the better for literally every country around it.

greece

slav subhuman

I want the Flemish to be independent

Hungary

You have to realise that it's not possible, at least under current government. Our military capabilities will remain unmached fin the near future (in Europe ofc) due to huge difference in the volume of nuclear warheads and abilities to deliver them. Even NATO participation won't change that cause any attempt to install nuclear capable launch systems near our borders by NATO members (closer than they already are) will end up in another Cuban crysis. So, your NATO membership has the opposite effect - it only stirrs bad blood between us and doesn't offer you any tangible protection in case of real conflict, it's just a meaningless loud piosturing that allows our government to continue brainwashing our population about "evil West" while robbing budget for excessive military spending during times of financial hardtimes.
As for EU membership, could you please share yout view on why you see it as shitty deal?

the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

I want to see the USA selfdestruct and implode, those idiots need to burn.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

USA, Russia, China

russia.
so we can become an ordinary america's vassal state. it will boost living standards for ordinary people and will make our existence safer and more stable.

Tы eбaнyлcя чтo ли? Hac пpeвpaтят в pecypcнyю кoлoнию и выдoят нaхyй, кaк yжe c пoлoвинoй Aфpики cдeлaли. Bce мaлыe нapoды пo пиздe пoйдyт, a pyccкиe или paзъeдyтcя пo eвpoпкaм и accимилиpyютcя, или coпьютcя/cкoлютcя.
Bcю cтpaнy и eё иcтopию хoчeшь cлить paди дeнeг? Лyчшe пpocтo caм cпиздaни oтюдa и живи пpипeвaючи в acaшae.

>That was USSR, not Russian Federation
modern russia is an official and direct successor state of the USSR, that's why we celebrate the victory in WW2 like we personally did it and claim all accomplishments if the soviet union as our own. so he is right

>why you see it as shitty deal?

It's another centralist circlejerk thought up by politicians to gain power over people.

>Objectively bullshit
no it is not.
we do want our glorious Soviet Union back, half of population do

rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/

globalnews.ca/news/2649065/back-in-the-u-s-s-r-poll-suggest-half-of-russians-lament-soviet-unions-collapse/

All we have to do then is denounce our previous acions and propose and alternative way of interaction. I am not sure wether we did denounce anything or not but we sure as hell suggested more positive relationship.

Germany, Russia, France, Sweaden, Middle East Israel can stay

>glorious

+15
>Лyчшe пpocтo caм cпиздaни oтюдa и живи пpипeвaючи в acaшae.
ecли бы ypoжeнцeв этoй вoнючeй пoмoйки тaм c тaкoй paдocтью вcтpeчaли, тo мeня (кaк и бoльшeй чacти нeвaтнoй мoлoдeжи) дaвнo бы yжe тyт нe былo

I believe what czech bro meant was half our people regret that we lost so much power over USSR collapse while most of people who have warm feelings about USSR simply had better lives back then/failed to adjust to new reality/were young during USSR times and ofcource they want that time back, just for another set of reasons.

fuck off Paco.
the USSR era was the best part of our history. we were as influential, strong and prosperous as never before, and we will never be as great unless we restore our Soviet Empire

WTF ru*****s are ultimate dindus. Nigga go stand in front of a mirror and read you post, you will see complete bullshit in reflection.

Bcтpeчaют тaм пo yмy, a бecтoлкoвыe либepaшки нaхyй нe нyжны ни в Poccии, ни в CШA.

go stand in a breadline

Finally, a butthurt Pole apears!
I can say it to your face if you want - nothing will change except color of your face.

Commies get fucked

Nigga you are bainwashed to the core already. Also legit approach to russia is stacking weapons and cutting ties with this shithole. Read what your own damn geopolitics experts say "war is faoult of the weak country because it provoke strong countries with its weakness." Russia is literally horny rapefugee nigger the country that dindu nothing

I can only second that and suggest we ignore this troll.

Stacking weapons will not make you any safer as long as you can't fend off multiple nuclear strikes. And you have already cut almost all meaningfull ties with Russia. Funny though you are against Nordstream-2 as it will not involve Poland kek.

Que? Whats wrong with my post? I just listed countries that fucking up europe right now. Problem?