What is the easiest and least painful way to an hero?

what is the easiest and least painful way to an hero?

pills. next question.

That depends, would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?

Jumping off a skyscraper. Fall head first, you won't feel a fucking thing and its easy as shit. Find edge and let gravity take over

Suicide happens every day and we barely ever hear about it on the news or anywhere else but word of mouth. You'd die quietly and fade from existance just as fast as you were born. No one will remember your name, everyone will move on.
BUT...
if you make it look like a murder. And someone planned your death be it assassination or drowning with weights on in a house pool, your name will go into the news and down in history. They will have a tv episode on you. Your parents will sell the rights to your story and write a book about you to live off that income. If you go out, go out in style.

This is why I'd travel to middle east,buy weapons, and kill as many isis niggers as I could before getting killed

12 gauge shotgun, 00 buck or slug.

You'll probably feel acute pain for less than a second.

OP, the easiest way is to take enough nyquil to make you drowsy and do the old texas switcheroo with your car window and exhaust pipe. You won't even choke, its that fucking easy.

The reason you want to commit suicide probably isn't as bad as completely throwing away your fleeting time here. Keep seeking help

1. Choose a little girl you are extra fond of.
2. Designate her as your life insurance beneficiary.
3. Wait one year.
4. Drink a fifth of whiskey chilling out on the tracks.
5. Lay down in front of the first train you see.

If you fall head first from a quarter mile up, if you DO experience pain, I'd be fucking shocked, as damage to the cerebral region would be so quick and brutal, death would be instantaneous.

Most life insurance policies have anti-suicide clauses. As said, its better to make it look like murder in that event

Poison yourself with the fumes from your car

This is also an option. Think of how many school shootings there are. Those 2 losers from the first major one in Columbine. Those guys will live forever. And they have their own movie, documentary, shown in almost every security training video to this day. Its been over 15 years and even though they died, they are still alive in our minds, even in those who don't know about the incident, they get educated about them. Then you have super heros who would go out in a blaze of glory saving people and sacrificing their life for others. But those guys don't always get the recognition they deserve. Maybe they get like 15 second mentioning interview on the local news. Then that's it. End of story.
But become a villain instead of an hero... that's where its at.

bag of nitrogen

>go out like a pro

No they don't.
The insurance must have been in effect for one year.

Best way out is using a gas leak
You just faint
No pain at all
Swift and effective

I talk by experience.
I fainted as if nothing, but mom found me. Had she found me a minute later I wouldn’t be here

Get naked and let the cops take you out

>School shooters
>Not heroes

Get your game right user

most painless way is to inject air into your veins with a syringe. If you do it right you will feel nothing and your miserable life will be over instantly

How does she find you? It would seem you wanted someone to find you or you'd have gone somewhere with more time. Any nasty effects from the attempt? Don't some people that fail at hanging themselves end up braindamaged with their parents babying them the rest of their lives?

You have to at least feel the impact somewhat before you suffer fatal brain damage, that nice feeling of skull against pavement.

i heard helium tank and mask is a good way

grab a kitchen knife and cut your head off

You’re assuming I wanted to kill myself.
I didn’t

I was cooking and left the oven open with the gas on
My mom walked into the kitchen and found me laying on the floor.

1-2 more minutes and I would’ve died.

Get

Oh and, no nasty effects.

Similar thing happened to my dad years ago when he was taking a shower.

About failed hanging attempts, I’ve also heard of that. In fact, the girlfriend of my friend’s brother hanged herself.
Her mom found her minutes later, and she was saved, but put into a coma.
Weeks later she had to be put down.

She was a periodism student. I found about about her death via our university’s news paper.

Get

bump for intrest

...rekt?

But they killed themselves before the cops did. Same with Cho from Vtech.

close all your room's windows, create a controlled fire in a metal trashcan, make sure it has enough burning material to last for hours (maybe get some burning wood? coal? your call), get the strongest sleeping pills you can get, like rivotril or chlorphenamine and take enough to put you to sleep for a few hours, if necessary spend the previous 24 hours awake to make sure you'll get a nice amount of sleep. turn the fire on and go to bed watching it burn a few things, you won't wake up.

i heard that they are cutting helium tanks with oxygen. how do you find one that isnt?

a walk in freezer.