You guys will argue over anything

You guys will argue over anything

"Apple juice vs Orange juice" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/429954-which-is-healthier-an-apple-or-an-orange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apple all the way, fuck oranges

Fuck you red ass bitch

kinda just depends on the day. apple is better in the morning tbh. orange is more refreshing.

You can have a cookie with aj not with oj

"Apples or Oranges. The orange provides more vitamins, minerals and fiber compared with the apple. It also provides more calories, but the additional energy it provides in the diet is balanced by the additional nutrient benefits."

livestrong.com/article/429954-which-is-healthier-an-apple-or-an-orange/

Face it apple boy your race cant compete with the surperior fruit

>cookies and juice

I mean I know we have a lot of fags on this board, but even given that surely no one prefers apple juice right?

fuck you

I do, orange juice is shit tier

strawberries have mor vitamin C then oranges tho

My Vitamins are far surperior than you apple scum

whats the matter orange bois? how can you ever compete

Apple cider > apple juice

This is about apples and oranges
Strawberries cant compete

orange with lots of pulp

>drinking apple juice over the age of 9
Fuck outta here apple boys. Orange juice is king of breakfast, prevents cramps, literally a fruit AND a color, tastes way better. Fuck out my house with that Apple bullshit. Faggot ass niggers. Fight me

can someone help me find this vid

Scenario: you find out the milk has expired and it's treat time. What do you choose? Apple juice or orange juice?

hitler didn't do anything wrong, obviosly.

Orange juice
>inb4 surperior fruit

faggot orangesoyboy

I bet you brush your teeth afterwards too

Oops, my wrong. Apple juice

the acidity from the orange will mess up your enamel if you drink it too often, just sayin

i just walk to the corner store

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fruit Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret buffets on Al-bannana, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in rambutan warfare and I’m the top fruit in the entire US fruit forces. You are nothing to me but just another pea. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tomatoes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, pea. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fruit-bat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Fruit Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>100% pure
that's just a straight up lie

Corner store milk? No wonder you're a oj fag.

What the fuck is the difference between corner store milk and grocery store milk. Genuinely curios

Exorbitant pricing, for one, you'll pay 3x as much for the same gallon at a corner store.

You never know where it comes from for the first part. Second you're trusting durgesh the catfisher store owner to provide you with said milk. Reminder this is about oj and aj let's not get off topic with milk

Underrated edited pasta
+1 chan point for effort...here's your (You)

>this is about oj and aj
>aj
A point to orange juice right here because when I say OJ it's either:
>orange juice
Or
>OJ Simpson
When you say aj it sounds like a faggot college frat boy. Fuck you applefag

Says the guy posting from a Apple computer.

Guess again appleboi

I wish I could go back to being a kid and watching Dragonball Z and genuinely not knowing who Trunks is.

Guys I... I dunno what to say...
I mix my apple- and orange juice 50/50.
I drink it mixed!

Fuck outta here hybrid fag

>I mix my apple- and orange juice

why do they make orange juice with pulp
but not apple juice with pulp

They do you fucking moron, it's called cider.
Apple juice is the filtered, watered down version.

>50% orange
Youre an orange-mutt

Only in america, in the rest of the world cider is either alcoholic or at least carbonated.

I'M SORRY! I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY!

I just like it like that.

orange juice is for fucking faggots lmao if you still buy into the vitamin c meme in 2018 you're a hopeless redditfag

depends what I feel like, orange juice is too sour sometimes

When you bite an apple, it's like 5% juice.
When you bite an orange, it's 95% juice.
Orange juice is 95% better than apple juice.
The numbers don't lie

Neither does the high acid count

Thy dubs hath been checked

Don't try to be a Fucking peace fag

I was too busy watering my Apple tree to see this. Where'd you find this photo to use for your argument? Google perhaps?

Fuck off with that shit

If it's clear and yella, you got juice there fella! If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town!

washingtonfag irrigated desert fruit master race here, shitting on floridafag trash pulpy swamp fruit.