Amal Clooney
Beyonce
Kim Kardashian
Salma Hayek
George Clooney
Ferrell
Ja Rule
Robert De Niro

How many Waifus/Husbandos have you lost to Killary, Sup Forums?

I was unaffected by most of these, but the Lemon, Pery, Hayek and Elizabeth Banks stung a little.

List is incomplete, please contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-arnold-schwarzenegger-i-will-not-vote-1475948474-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OrU3x88IoeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None you manchild redditor.

If you support Hollywood financially either way you're a retard and that you can't pirate a movie or fap to Katy's tits anymore because she doesn't support Drumpf

>Killary
reddit reddit

But include downhere jr. and the other capeshit guys in your list

You ineffectual dweeb lmao, lets talk in 9 days ;)

>Tfw safe
My waifu is still pure af

>George cloony
God trump supports are so desperate for celeb support it's pitiful.

Yet the Right clings to whatever Z-listers they could get.

Scott Fucking Baio had a primtime slot at the convention. Stephen Baldwin was a featured guest at the latest debate.

fpbp

What drives someone to make that face

Just one

>doesn't support Mr. Trump
It's not about not supporting Mr. Trump, that's fine. Supporting willful treason and atomic policies that will destroy US of A, that I can't abide. Nice buzzwords, though.

Have you seen 13 Hours?

FUCK

I'm so disappointed right now

Surprise balloons

Nothing of value was lost.

she's a Nazi

Hey HRC is going to be your president. Here's the kicker there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks, Canada, but you don't know shit.

Masculine actors vote Republican. Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Charlton Heston, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Dwayne Johnson, Robert Duvall, Bruce Willis, etc.

Hell, even in the comedy world, the bigger tougher comedic actors are Republicans. Chris "Ripped AF" Pratt and Vince "6'5" Vaughn are Republicans.

So the left can keep its HEFORSHE Clooneys, anyone with an ounce of testosterone votes right.

goddamn satan, you cad

you already know based arnie jumped ship, and I wouldnt be surprised if the majority of the actors you listed joined him

Not an argument.

>I'm so stuck up about my political beliefs that I hate anyone who doesn't agree with me.

This is an easy way to find out if you're a prick.

Arnold jumped ship? When? I still remember him flexing for the cameras and announcing Democrats were a bunch of "girly-men."

He showed up at the DNC, but didn't endorse anyone and told everyone he voted for Kasich-R. Democrats don't care if he votes Republicans, identifies as a Republican and was a Republican governor, the fact that he appeared at the DNC means he's a Democrat to them.

>Sigourney Weaver

Replace 'political beliefs' with "moral standings' and you've got me pegged.

Olivia WIlde is SJW tier

Well, he at least dropped the Presidential nominee, the party's standard bearer. Not a leap to think he'd disavow some of Trump's staunchest sycophants as well. Arnold put country above political party affiliation, as it should be.

Literally, nothing of value lost

You forgot Chloe Moretz OP

Americans are partisan hacks so there's no difference.

Drumpfkins on suicide watch.

kek
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-arnold-schwarzenegger-i-will-not-vote-1475948474-htmlstory.html

Is anything a bigger warning sign that you might be a pleb than refusing to watch something because of an actor or director's political beliefs?

I'm embarrassed that you people identify with conservative ideology like I do, to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrU3x88IoeA

t. GoodGoy