People getting mad at the #MeToo movement because finally womens getting some justice smh

People getting mad at the #MeToo movement because finally womens getting some justice smh.

It always the shitty ass bitchass men predators damn! Hang the white male!

nice b8

are you saying "bait"?
You should get jailtime for saying that you fuck. Fucking fuck. Fuck you.

The movement will grow no matter how much you try to stop it. The stories of these brave women will give hope to the future and put an end to sexual harassment in Hollywood, schools, politics, police, society forever!

AND YOU CANT STOP IT. Get mad, white bitchboy.

>You should get jailtime for saying that you fuck. Fucking fuck. Fuck you.

But sniffing Donald's testicles is sure to give you time of endless joy and pleasure.

Fuck off. Bitches need to go to the actual cops instead of social media.
NOBODY should have the power to tank someone's career & ruin their life from social media shitposting.

You have to admit that it's healthy for society and good for women, though. You need to put others' needs before your own (male white priviledge) sometimes, you know?

The right cant meme.

>it's healthy for society
No it fucking isn't. These stories go out, person's career is tanked & life ruined, story out of circulation before any investigation into whether or not fucking ANYthing actually happened in reality can ever start.
>put others' needs before your own (male white priviledge)
I live in a fucking ghetto in Baltimore.
Where is this fucking privilege I'm supposed to have & how can I sign up for it?

Holy shit the bait these days it’s getting so fucking obvious even my gullible ass can spot it. Like seriously if your not gonna make it convincing why do this?

nothing louis ck did is bad (which is why it's not illegal) and none of the women are victims

If you're white, you have priviledge. People give you priviledge and benefit of the doubt. The fact that Kevin Spacey and Louis CK harassed and raped women and treated victims this way happened precisely BECAUSE they are male and white and supported by a system of oppression against women and more specifically women of color.

It is healthy that we make an example of these degenerates so that our society may thrive and give equal opportunities to everyone. So those with most priviledge need to make way for those with less of it. It is time. And the MeToo movement is a vital part of that!

No matter where you live, you have priviledge if you are either 1. a man or 2. white. Especially 2.

Oi, I've raped a girl. More than once. Guess what, she's too scared to tell anyone because I have her nudes and she was drunk. What she didn't know was I drugged her drink specifically did I could take her and gain what I needed to blackmail. She's going to college trying to be in politics, she's terrified it'll ruin her. Guess what. Your #metoo, still fails. Fuck outta here with this b8

this my nigga. c'mon now.

Also, I'm a white male. She's a nigger fuck toy. Fucking kike

Your example precisely proves why we need #MeToo in campuses. Even on the streets and SPECIFICALLY within the justice system.

All of you white guys need to understand your time has ended. Done. You had your joy days back in history. It's time for women and victims to stand up against your bullshit now.'I mean look at your fucking president!

You're so hateful.
Too bad for you that #TheFutureIsFemale.

>Not a fucking word about Cosby
Ok, I got baited. Nobody is this fucking stupid.

>white male privelage
>literally the most successful demographic that made mostly everything in the western world possible
>demonized by society and dumb cunts

You talk about how there’s so much “Privelage” I’m being a white man, but in reality, nobody gives a shit about us. You know how many white men with all that privelage have had their lives ruined because a women just accused them of some sort of abuse or rape? No evidence, just accusations? A lot of them are false accusations too. And how much shit we get if we defend ourselves against women by hitting them even if the woman started it first? Women have the most privelage. You just don’t want to admit it. Well, I’m done. Kys cunt.

Guess what. She won't make it to politics. I've got videos of her getting fucked by a group of us. We made that little Fucking nigger see she was nothing. Just like you are, and guess what. We broke her, she's slowly falling apart. And I get to watch this nigger fall to where she and all of you other feminist sluts belong. In the Fucking trash.

Bill Cosby was a sick fuck just like the rest of them. The difference being that his ancestors did not rape, oppress or disadvantage anyone. Cosby comes from an ancestry of abused and unfairly prosecuted black individuals. Discriminated, oppressed and murdered.

So, think about it for a second fellas: Louis CK vs Bill Cosby. Who is more evil?
A victim perpetuating a crime is less of a criminal than a priviledged person commiting the same act. This is why it is okay for women to speak out even against (presumably) innocent men. Because in our modern society, compared to the actions of YOUR ancestors, a woman or person of color can never be as evil as the priviledged.

be honest OP
are you a self hating white man?

See
Talk to me again, in a year or two, sweetheart. When all white men are kept in cages and on leashes where you belong. :)

#TheFutureIsFemale

I am someone who is no longer scared of speaking up the truth.
And if you are virtuous, you will admit your own priviledge and own up to it for the sake of everyone else.

My example proves your system only works in high profile people. Guess what, I met a feminist the other day. Acted like I actually gave a fuck about her and you Fucking cum banks. I invited her to a party, guess what. Imma going to do the same to her. But instead, I'm using DMT, so when she tries to yell rape, the drugs in her system play in my favor. You Fucking whores will learn.

Kek are you that stupid? Where you actually think you women have a chance?

You know, most of these women have no proof. When did allegations rule the world? Remember the football player that went to jail for 20 years and the woman lied? Show me proof and I'll stand with you. Otherwise, it's She said she said.

>women know they have to blow or have sex with men to get parts
>Do it anyways
>years later claim it was rape and they didn't want to
All of these cunts knew what they were doing and what would happen. They let it happen and now want to bitch about it

is this thread for a liberal arts class in which you classify this as a blog?
i would dare say it would actually take some sort of ingenuity to keep up this facade, for a long period of time, simply to get a grade in gender studies

I'm actually saving posts like these and putting them on my Youtube channel. This has gone too far.
Women will prevail. You'll see.

Where we're going, dear, we won't need proof a rape was committed at all. DMT or not, one day you'll pay the price.
Also I've sent a report to the FBI.

We don't need proof. We are always right.

All of your posts are proving the strong presence of the Patriarchy and I am simply doing this as research.

A woman accused me of rape a few months ago. Said we got drunk together and I fucked her raw. Cops came to my house, took my statement. My court date is in a couple of weeks.

Thing is, I was in the next county over with a GPS tracker proving it, and almost two years worth of piss tests showing I'm sober. She didn't know I'm on probation for a completely unrelated misdemeanor. Never thought I'd be glad to be on probation. Deputies in the other county have tons of proof that I was nowhere near the place, and haven't had a drop of alcohol in almost two years.

They advised I wait for the court date, so I can drop libel/defamation charges on her afterward. I'm gonna rape that bitch legally. It's going to be hilarious.

"The Needless Provocation of Idiots on the Internet"

a short, thematic essay by some broad

Because the Patriarchy still has your back, you might win this time. But #MetToo proves that times are changing. :)

Kek, fake YouTuber now? Go ahead and put the tip in, you can't unrape her.

You heard it here, folks. Evidence = Patriarchy.

You fucking morons are taking the bait

I always laugh when I read these butthurt comments about how feminism is bad, men don't get enough rights, white people are targets, etc.

I'm a straight white guy and I'm A-OK with these progressive social justice ideals. Why? Because I know I've worked hard and gotten far in life. Maybe due to some white male privilege, definitely due to my own hard work.

If I was one of you guys who feels like a loser constantly because your position in life sucks, then yeah I can see how it'd feel like life gave you the short end of the stick, and you're asking where's all this privilege everyone keeps talking about.

The truth is, your life sucks because YOU didn't work hard. Wherever you are in your career, if there's a woman working at your level, she had to prove herself twice as hard to get there. Same goes for non white people.

Just because you don't see the things they're doing that you don't have to, doesn't mean they don't constantly have to prove themselves and do things that you don't. If you never have to think about that stuff, of course you won't recognize it.

Court of Public Opinion isn't court mother fucker.
It's guilty, no chance to prove innocence, fuck these slag bitches

Spacey preferred boys, not women.
And CK just fapped in front of them. That's not rape you cock sucker.
It might be distasteful.., but not rape.
YOU should be raped so you know the difference

Here's some facts.
1. You are a stupid cunt.

2. Being white is the best thing possible for the world. Why? Easy: white society is well-balanced, well-developed and fairly kind unlike ANY other society.
Take blacks in Asia. They're respected less than animals. People literally pointing fingers at blacks and being disgusted here. Yeah, I'm living in Asia and know that waaay too well.
Take Asians in the US, South America, Africa and Middle East. They're being treated like shit. Mostly by !surprise! blacks and hispanics. For Arabs Asians are just fuck toys. While in Europe/Eurasia and Oceania they're doing fairly fine.
Take Arabs. They're hated by everyone for obvious reason: their fucked-up-in-the-head culture. To be precise - almost complete lack of any sort of non-medieval culture.
Take Hispanics. Again, only white socitety accomodates them without making much fuss (as long as it's within the legal boundaries).

Without whites, they all would be in the permanent state of war.

3. Fun facts for stupid cunts like you:
- majority of the world's population is asians, not whites;
- Asians by far are the worst racists you can possibly find. Ever. It's just this little cultural thing to always smile into your face makes it looks like they're all cute and fluffy. Fuck no. Worst psychos, especially women. My colleague was stabbed in the stomach simply because he refused to go out with one. Men will find a gun and shoot you.

4. Again, since you're stupid cunt, you lack the basic education (that's yet another fun fact). And if you studied anything aside from the signs of 76 imaginary genders, you would know that there's such thing like legal system and that prisons are filled with fuckers that broke the law. But that's too complicated for your kind. Also crime statistics makes your narrative break into pieces.

5. Women are responsible for the MAJORITY of child abuse in the same-sex families. Look up the stats, cunt.

I could proceed but it's a bait, so fuck you.

You're a moron and should be ashamed of your own idiocy.
One random chick can go to the court and say that you raped her a year ago.
Everything you have now is gone in one day and your life is ruined.
Are you still okay that it can be made so easily?