Anyone know the Best and speedy way to learn french?

anyone know the Best and speedy way to learn french?

move to france and speak to people a lot

Why you want to learn french?

If you don't have the money or time to move to France, you can use the website Duolingo, which can teach you basics in quiet a bunch of languages. But you will have to use a complement (like an actual teacher or watching videos/movies/series etc in french with subs) since it is only a website to learn basics and strengthen your knowledge in the language.

If you need a dictionary, the best one (in my opinion) is pons. You can also use google translate for small sentences.

Be born in france

And this website is free to use

thanks user

You're welcome

Listen to the Michel Thomas Method lessons. Both beginner and advanced.

try to find a french or french canadian gf

Even if we'll tell you that you sound retarded, at first, don't bother with every single exception.
Learn the basics, make yourself understandable, and then start learning what's different. If you try learning everything at once it will take too much work and you won't be speaking French for years

Well to be fair when I say don't learn the exceptions, I mean you still have to learn the basics (like you have to learn the irregular verbs in English), but there are way too many irregularities in French for someone to learn everything at once.

I guess online courses may deal with this issue. Then you can try and speak to french people, who'll spent their time correcting you if they're not retarded

a long haired walking dictionairy

Canada is not french, they don't want to be french and we will never accept them as french

Right... ok. Yup.

I took 2 College courses. And after that read news in French on a regular basis. Then watch French TV om youtube and such.

Whenever I encountered a new word, I wrote it and looked up for the meaning.

▲▲

> Don't learn french. That's all

French is love. French is life. We will dominate you all. But not today, there is a promotion on the nutella

Je parlais du Quebec

Go in Africa

"I surrender" That's all the French you need

You just need to learn this :

"Suce ma grosse bitte bien dure et ferme ta gueule salope !"

kek

>bitte

Whatever you do don't move to Paris

NEVER MOVE TO PARIS

NEVER PARIS

putain oui ne jamais aller à Paris, le peu de fois où j'y suis allé j'avais envie de me tirer une balle après coup

learn arab instead, it's the same, plus soon it will completely replace french thanks to the government pushing people to learn arab instead of latin.

ça
pays de crouilles

Hello there fellow redditor