7 Seasons

>7 Seasons
>No winter episode yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kCxN6o4ymA&autoplay=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

>They're still in Atlanta

I dropped the TV show but did they ever have that moment from the comic when Rick freaks out because someone mentions Christmas and he thinks all the kids would be disappointed because they think Santa believes they were bad? I found that unintentionally hilarious.

They can't even be bothered to schedule filming at night, why would they take the weather into account?

No

They skipped it

>muh budget

Has Rick shouted "WE ARE THE LIVING DEAD" on the show yet

Do Georgia and Virginia even get a proper winter?

>budget
more like too lazy to do the work with all the footprints

youtube.com/watch?v=1kCxN6o4ymA&autoplay=1

No. But in the comics, they actually go to different states.

Damn ads are annoying

that's not as embarrasing as the comic

ooooh.. so that's where they get the name from

>truly, we have become AMC's The Walking Dead

Can someone tell me if they're aware in the show that zombie guts getting inside a wound can make someone turn?

Have they established that yet?

They're in the American south. It doesn't snow there. I think this is the second time they've worn heavy jackets in the show?
So it's the second winter now, implying it's taken place over about a year and a half

I don't see how people think that was hilarious.
It's pretty fucking depressing, and Rick was just trying to make the children happy.

why cant comics or manga authors or anime writers think about the shit they're writing for once?

When you look at it from the scenario they are in of children and people possibly never celebrating Christmas again due to the Walker apocalypse, yes it is pretty depressing, I just found it hilarious because of how Rick overreacted.

Kirkman's dialogue is sub-Bendis.

>They're in the American south. It doesn't snow there.
lol

That doesn't make any sense, neither does the shitty story he tells in the show about his kike-loving grandfather killing germans.
>we are alive
>therefore we are dead
What the fuck

It really doesn't.

Don't really understand the comparison

Roooooll credits!

>snow episode on the walking dead
>character treat the snow as the end of the world, completely forget about zombies

>implying you need a big budget to film during the winter

What did he mean by this?

I don't remember that at all. Can anyone post a pic?