GLC sharing thread

GLC sharing thread

Other urls found in this thread:

health24.com/Experts/Question/dark-skin-around-anus-opening-anybody-else-20090723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is the index for the first photoshoot

what is glc

wow, do you have a vid of that position where she gets topless?

short for GodLikeCreature

wow, she's fucking gorgeous

looking for it

i agree ;)

sadly she is out of the frame while getting topless

aww bummer :( Where are you from btw?

fuuck, would love to have all those pics saved. What a beauty

eurofag :)

req and ill post some

Holy Macaroni... she is fucking hot. And she's ok with the wife not knowing you did shoot her? what a naughty lady... me like!

here is one i just compiled of her taking her pants of instead

eurofag? ha - interesting...

i think wife would be pretty angry with the both of us if she new...

not 3sum possible? you poor sob - that must be tough - I feel you...

wife would never agree...

thanks user

Any ass from behind?

like this ?

No worries.... she single btw? if so - HOW?! WHY?

post the boobs reveal pics! i love this story

Fuck yea. Any without panties?

no, she has a douche bag of a bf. fucking hate him. she has had him on/off over the years.

boobies, here you go

Dudeyourock

sure, but it is from the second photoshoot - i had set up a whitescreen prior to her coming, to get better pics if she agreed :)

Link on complete folder ?

I can only imagine. Bro you're killing me here... this chick is a smoking gun...

some girl you scammed?

she really needs to learn how to wipe her ass

His wife's friend

no, but feel free to req pics

often imagined just showing him the pics on my phone, just to watch his expression... or just sending them to him anonymously on email... but i dont want to hurt her, and she will of cause know i sent them...

Was she always hammered to do this?

More asshole

her skin is just dark around the hole

not op.
be me, be luckily married, be father of a healthy son, everything works fine except for one. there's that female trainee at work that keeps trying to get me to fuck her. i keep saying no. what do? boss doesn't take it for real and doesn't care

And did she get anything out of it?

sending those pics would backfire on you. The wife would probably kill you for all of it. So you'll take this to the grave with you. but I'd say that chick is worth taking some risks...

And how do you think it became dark?

oh boy... an expert...

yeah we only did it 2 times after having drinks.

like money? no... but she was def. enjoying it (image, and that is before i even touched her)

make her send you pics or videos ;)

yeah, that is holding me back. Also i did take some risks, wife was sleeping in a room close by ;) - i was just focused on getting fap material for life ...

many of the girls ive fucked had dark skin around the ass...

health24.com/Experts/Question/dark-skin-around-anus-opening-anybody-else-20090723

How did you touch her?

> (You)
>yeah, that is holding me back. Also i did take some risks, wife was sleeping in a room close by ;) - i was just focused on getting fap material for life ...

Mission accomplished...

i want her to stop. i don't want photos of her.
she's 19 (legal here), however i could mathematically be her father. how do i get her to stop without destroying her future? it's just her feelings after all but i don't return those.

fingered her

stop whining bro. Just tell her to back the fuck off, otherwise you'll be filing a complaint to HR or go stright to the cops. Imagine how she would shred your life apart if it was you getting on to her. Show no mercy!

wet pussy is hot

She didn't return the favor at all?

then, you need to first tell your wife. then say that you thought about sitting the girl down and explaining her. Then go do that, just sit her down and tell her you love your wife etc. etc. "you are a sweet girl .... bla bla bla"... be nice about it.

yes it is ;)

no, asked her for a bj, but she just said no. i think she wanted me to fuck her, but i was really concentrating on getting pics, missed it...

please feel free to tribute her and post a pic of it after, would be grate

you missed it - bruuuuu.... that's what some people would call dedicationk to the job...

If she said no to the bj then I doubt it.

>Mission accomplished...
yup, and i have been enjoying it ever since, like a lot ;)

she told me on a diff occasion that she didn't enjoy giving those. but you might be right, ill sadly never know.

female minds are twisted like hell man... some won't give you head but let you fuck her. some would do it the other way around. always depending how they define "special"...

:)

Ever film her in the room she stays the night in? I liked the voyeur ones.

like this?

and these bags are real... un-freakin believable...

Kinda, ever catch her being naughty?

no sadly, they are plastic... but i can't feel the implant - she was pretty flat before

real? look at the nipples

just some light touching in the tub once (she only used it once). Pulled out a spotlight and replaced with a small wired cam for this shot, just a bitch to set up, but worth it.

agreed - my bad, didn't zoom in

Wife doesn't know about any cams? Are any permanent?

doesn't matter. they look great on her. would love to hook up with her, can't deny...

no she doesn't know. i have no really permanent ones installed. The spot one i just told her the bulb was broken and needed replacement. She didn't know how it should look without the bulb, i don't think she cares about that kind of stuff :P

i agree i think the fit her very well

That's a bit fucking vain

what nationality is she?

european is close enough ;)

gotcha ;)

my money is on germany

not only yours ;)

bruh... I'll never be able to get back to work...

i won't be confirming anything ;)

fair enough... not confirming is also not denying.. :D

cant confirm that either :P

no need to. didnt expect you to. just wanted to throw my guess in the ring. shes hot

Any where she's playing with herself?

sigh

i want that :/

fucking hell, I was afk watching youtube and almost missed this

not really, she is teasing me a bit here:
and also cleaning herself a little here

focus user!! focus!!! there will be plenty of other days for youtube, but today is not one of 'em...

could you post 3856 and 3934 please??

can't blame you - her pussy tastes sweet...