Ask a guy who uses stockings...

Ask a guy who uses stockings, panties and girl flats to suck other guy's dicks before coming home and fucking the wife he's trying to get pregnant anything
pic related, those are mine

greentext the full story

Sexy as fuck, post more

ok
>be me, 30 y/o
>been married for 6 months, wife is trying to get preggo
>wife is getting chubby, not into it
>ever since i'm 12 i've been having encounters with strange men, mostly in public places
>mostly sucking dick, sometimes getting fucked
>lately i've been wanting it more than before, having fantasies of crossdressing
>went to a walmart like store and bought stockings and normal panties, found a couple of shinny black flat shoes with a cute bow on them and bought it secretly
>found some guys who would get horny at the sight of a grown man with those clothes online
>chatted with one of them, went to his apartment
>the guy had me sucking his dick, moaning, and being humilliated for 30 or 40 minutes until he came in my face
>didn't let me fap in his apartment, just change
>arrived home horny as fuck
>the wife was making dinner, turned off the stove and fucked her until i came inside her
>been doing this for a couple weeks now

it's the only pic i got, the way to not get caught and end in a divorce court is to keep as little evidence as possible

>a trap that is bi and isn't a complete sissy
Best kind of trap.

You might wanna divorce and stop trying to get her pregnant before you're ruining your life. You're obviously bisex and not ready for a marriage yet

why would i? as long as i keep it a secret i don't see the problem

There's no way this could possibly backfire.

a lot of shit could backfire and ruin a marriage, it's way more probable that we end up fighting and divorcing over money stuff than this, so why not?

>as long as i keep it a secret i don't see the problem
You are cheating on your wife, in a year you're cheating to a whole family - if your wife finds out she'll probably leave you, with or without a kid and will take everything from you

/thread

if there was anything to take, i would be afraid, but most of what we got that she could take is inheritance, and by my country's law, she can't touch that by divorce, the rest (a tv or a small time car) we can divide. since i have my small business and we charge mostly in cash there is very little way of proving income legally so probly i'd end up paying a little money for the kid, if she ever actually finds out, which is very unlikely by now

and due to her whole situation, she would probably just suck it up, ask me to stop it and don't divorce until she wouldn't have to sustain the kid

So how do you explain to your son in the future that you're a cock slurping faggot while fucking your wife?
Instead: why don't you come out to your wife and she'll maybe peg you?

A lot of negativity here, let them be a sissy. OP I just wanted to say that I'd also be a customer of yours, I mean look at those legs! Keep it up!

first, even if i was caught, it's something that wouldn't be mentioned and if it ever was it would be dismissed as the rantings of a salty divorced mom
second, this being cheating makes it as good as it is, also, i know her and she's not the kind of person that would do that. also, i like sucking dick, she wouldn't agree to let me go out to cruising placed for that

thanks, i work hard on them, a lot of stairs and walking to keep them like that

show off more stockings and your cute flats

Good on you user, I'm somewhat in the same situation except not trying to get my gf pregnant. I'm always wearing my gfs sexy clothes (She has so much lingerie) for men, I just love getting dressed up and sucking cock.
>Be me
>Gf at work
>Wearing my gfs full black and red lace lingerie set complete with red topped and seamed black stockings under my guy clothes
>Arrange a meet with an older married man
>Meet him and get undressed in his backseat
>Get I'm front seat and blow him while he drives
>He ends up cumming all over my mouth
>Some of his cum hits the stockings I'm wearing
>He drops me home and kisses me goodnight
>Take off my gfs lingerie and put it back where it needs to be
>*Fast forward a few days*
>Gf decides to get dressed up in her lingerie for me
>Picks out the red set I wore for the guy days earlier
>She spots the cum stain on the stockings
>OhShi-
>"Oh user, you must have gotten a little excited and got some cum on these last time I wore them for you"
>What.what
>Proceeds to raise the stocking to her mouth and licks the stain off
>I'm diamonds at this point
>End up fucking her while she wore one stocking and I came thinking about sucking that guys dick days earlier

So you don't give a fuck about cheating on your wife while getting her preggo? wtf is wrong with you

nice, that's a real good excuse if it ever happens to me... i'll keep it in mind

well, i like sucking stranger dick, for starters

No one can blame you, sucking dick is better then eating pussy

Nope, infidelity ruins marriages just as often as money if not more so.