I've lost all hope in life...

I've lost all hope in life. I've fucked up so many times in uni and my parents are constantly disappointed with every move I make. I had tried to be a normie but that failed miserably and now every time I get into just a disagreement even if its just as simple as washing the dishes or getting a flat 1 I'm suddenly the worst son that my mother brought to existence.

the answer is in the top kitchen drawer

tonight i'm doing it Sup Forums. tonight im gonna become anhero by getting my dad's .42 1911 pistol and load it up if they dont wake up yet with some HP or AP rounds. I don't know any other way to successfully do it and I will try to livestream with my 3rd world internet

That was me 19 years ago.

It got better.

would you Sup Forumsros help me out where to aim the gun?

Nope, if you want this it's up to you

a /p/inoy comntemplating suicide. kil yourself chad. it would e abtter lace for us all.

put the gun in your mouth and aim for the roof. that should be enough. pls post livestream. ty

How old are you OP?

your names chad right?

thanks for the reply
22. but in my family you must have had a job of atleast 5 digits with no degeneracy in your life

22 is fine to still be finding your way. You'll work out that while your parents might mean a lot to you, YOU are what's important.

is your name chad. fucking answer me. ill be going to your house

I've always been a robot. always been that kid that everyone loathes to be accompanied with, that kid that always get bullied, that kid whose a total disappointment to the family and a disgrace to their name. sometimes I even wish I was white. maybe then life would have been better. also thanks for the bump

my name's jay if that matters

man I just wanna move out when I graduate and idgaf what happens to them no matter what they say

ah shit. thought you were another guy. dont do it. i was just trolling. you have mobile legends? we can play dude

Then save your cash, try to think about what you want to do when your older and then work towards it!

>doesnt study hard enough to pass classes
>cries about it

no one feels sorry for you if you brought this upon yourself mister bean.

if you really wanted to kill yerself, you wouldn't have planned to moving out let alone think about graduating. yer just posting for attention. kill yerself

u shud be happy they didnt kick you out as soon as u turned adult. i mean do u even pay rent? do u pay for food? or do u just sit inside and do nothing all day and then feel sorry for yourself?

im sorry guys. Even in killing self im a pussy. I still go to school and talking to you guys about I guess helps fuck I can't even express what I want to say

I guess I'll redeem myself once I finish tonight. maybe that will erase my name together with al the fuckups I did in their life and even in your life

To be honest this. Do the fucking dishes you dumbass.

jesus christ have you no self respect? if you actually go trough with killing yourself you really are pathethic. you obviously cant deal with your feelings on your own. go see a therapist. and dont act like you're doing me a favor by killing yourself.

listen. this is what i want you to do.

this helped me when i was going through the shittiest phase in my life nothing was working. i had lost a job. my gf and i were fighting everyday. i didnt know what to do with my life. i had nothing. i wanted to kill myself. i wanted to end it all. i didnt really know how to accept myself.

order some shrooms: psiloycbin cubensis off the internet. if youre from the philippines, it should be easy to get. just search for it on facebook. one day delivery only. its like 170php per gram.

order around 10 grams. fast beforehand, no food, no caffeine, no sugar. just plain old water for more than 12 hours.

once you get your package of shrooms. lock yourself in your room. hide all pointed metal objects, scissors, knives, etc.

consume the shrooms and ride it out. everything will be brighter.

if that doesnt work then maybe its time.

>fucked up uni
>parents are disappointed
looks like normal life user.

thats a nice appa you got thanks man