/nba/ General: LIFTOFF EDITION

>SAS@HOU 7 P.M. CST ON ESPN (SAS leads the series 3-2)
> Kawhi (Ankle) questionable for Game 6
POLL: strawpoll.me/12942031

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT7ncb4gf_b/
youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o
youtu.be/bMMtpvcfqBk?t=19
fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2019/americas-qualifiers/fullschedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Spurs

Second

instagram.com/p/BT7ncb4gf_b/
XD

Tercero

Dude, it pisses me off that me and my girls song became a fucking meme.

Out of all the songs in the world, our song.

KEK

Flopping ass faggot

Pick a new one fuccboi.

I suggest Ed Sheeran Shape of You

kevin harlan almost says "OH SHIT" right there

Good taste xd

I know yall aint hating on my boy Kawhi

This desu

Reminder that only redditers hate the Rockets. R

hope his ankle is ok

t. reddit

Why are apehoop pundits on ESPN, TNT and FS1 on the Wizards' bandwagon and never giving the Celtics' gang of scrubs any credit?

Did this Boston team piss off the sports media?

T. Reddit.

>T.

So how 'bout them Rockets.

Reddit detected.

>spudoras trying to pin the reddit meme on cockshits fans

Oi I am laffin

Boston has a reputation around the sports world that spans the entire sports spectrum.

Nobody likes us, they'll sooner stake their reputation on looking like a complete fool than give Boston sports teams credit for doing anything good.
I think the Celtics are the most underrated team in this entire playoffs, you heard at the start of the playoffs they were being called "the worst 1 seed in NBA history" which is ridiculous now, but some people still hold to that notion.

All in all, don't listen to non-boston beat writers and media people if you wanna hear un-biased Boston Sports opinions.

Boston is a racist shithole. Thats why no one wants to talk about them.

>no one wants to talk about them.
What world do you live in where this is the case?

Media people use any chance they get to slander Boston Sports teams.

Have you seen the average Rockets forum? It's the most fedora NBA fan base I've seen, and it's a fake sense of entitlement with a laughable common sense of ego.

Spurs forums are smaller, have a rightful sense of entitlement due to their success, yet skeptical. Spurs fans on here are the minority, while Rockets fans in general as far as the internet goes are cancer in the majority.

Only one that tops them are the Warriors fans. Cavs fans are close to wearing out their welcome since it's all new success based on LeBron and nothing else despite the fact they used to hate him with a passion.

clutchfans is retarded chink rockets fan leftover from the yao era: the forum

Texas is a reddit state.

Only reason I want Spurs to win is so the Popovich dominance over D'Antoni continues

I know homers but in this postseason every analyst and pundit never gave this team any credit for their wins and would excuse that their opponents are just playing shit.

CSN sounds like Sean Hannity in comparison.

what the fuck is his problem?

it's a clever ruse

He's always hungry, but not for a win, for a big dinner

He's softer than 34D natural titties with pink puffy nipples.

Doesn't take it to the hole and settles for tough fadeaway jumpers. Doesn't pass it enough and chokes in the spotlight.

who's the leader in spurs locker room?

Forgot your image

be serious

ginobili maybe?

Tony Parker or Kawhi

essential /nba/-core

Kawhi isn't a leader, he's expected to be one in the future but Ginobili and Parker clearly have rank.

>can never get easy bunnies
>can't get a rebound cause his fingers are coated in oil
>can't post harden or Andersen instead settles for a turnaround fade
>can't read the spurs system and made good passes
I literally can't take it anymore, but i'll be honest he made some good plays in OT

>He's softer than 34D natural titties with pink puffy nipples

Hnnggg

I have all of these, 2 is the best imho. haven't heard 2.5

>when she sees the BBC

What are you doing...?

posting /nba/-core clearly

is lil pump /nba/-core?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o

Requesting the Pepe shooting DeRozan Wojak in the head image and leaving his corpse on the ground to bleed out.

>lil pump drinking from a whataburger cup

absolutely /nba/-core

>bitch I ball like a piston
He must not know the pistons are trash

>/nba/-core
>Sup Forums for 12 year olds

How come we never got a webm of this?

I bet you fucking searched on youtube for it, creep.

Guilty.

ITTY

BITTY

BALLER

Would the Spuds trade for him?

ive made significant progress regarding the /nba/ stream's ability to use the Sup Forums api to add posts here to streams

essentially, it uses a combination of using curl to call the Sup Forums api, outputting that json to html and then sending it pandoc (which converts the html to plaintext)

im now figuring out how to handle quotes such as
particularly concerning is when it's not at the start of a line

ideally i'd want to strip it because it loses context in the stream anyway

also writing this in part to see how it handles walls of text

go spurs

see pic related

yeah like how your shitty video turned out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, Spurs really don't have any assets outside some minor roleplayers and can't make trades, they build through second round draft picks and FA signings, especially with undervalued veterans like David Lee.

cmd line...

me in the bottom middle

he should be fine, i bet he could have played but pop is a madman and he couldn't resist the lure of 4d chess...

Every single person here should be using their wasted time browsing /nba/ when it's slow and dead on studying your team's, and other significant team's, cap situations and moves they can make in FA.

A good /nba/ is a /nba/ that understands basic CBA rules and tactics GMs can use.

For too long casuals here have posted ignorant opinions during the off season and embarrassed themselves with their lack of real situational knowledge of historical off season moves and present off season moves.

Educate yourself or never ever make a post concerning opinion about trades, signings, or cuts.

>A good /nba/ is a /nba/ that understands basic CBA rules and tactics GMs can use.

The Lakeys are signing everyone.

Cancer

Get out

Hmmm......

Interesting cancer

I agree with this man.

Another note, cap percentage is more important than gross contract amounts. As well as yearly income and options/guaranteed money amount.

LMA for JV and cojo who says no?

Where do you suggest one should start acquiring this knowledge?

>Suns didn’t draft Kawhi Leonard, in part, because he sweated too much during interview

>But with a front office conducting its first draft in Phoenix, then-General Manager Lance Blanks’ staff did not have Leonard in the discussion. Part of the Suns’ knock on Leonard, beyond his perimeter shot, was how nervously he acted in a draft combine interview, when he sweated through his suit.

is he /ourguy/?

This

I recommend RealGM's GM Resources and Team page, and Spotrac's in general for all contract information.

Hoopshype is good for learning news and collects twitter posts from reputable sources.

>Al Horford ranks 3rd in the NBA Playoffs in win shares. LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard are the only two players ahead of him.

My god it's true, /nba/ really is never right ahahahahahahahah

Kinda wierd to think that kinda guy won finals MVP against Lebum. Would had two if not for Ray Allen

Give a basic read through of the NBA CBA wiki page and use these websites Take note of the 2011 CBA and the Rose rule.

Now read through the recent CBA and the new Supermax contract. Keep aware of the current and most recently projected max salary cap.

Learn of the effects of the luxury tax and how debilitating the repeaters tax is.

>thunder could've had westbrook, durant, and horford

j u s t

>win shares

I bet you think Javale McGee is the best center in the league because he overachieves in garbage time playing with Curry and/or KD at the same time, has inflated PER and RPM

youtu.be/bMMtpvcfqBk?t=19

You can't make this shit up.

>win shares

what did he mean by this?

>s-stop staring at me Blanks-sama
>he now has the rinnegan

based 2bh

>cojo and hill return to the Spurs

Fuck. I bet Pop is a 33rd degree Freemason

fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2019/americas-qualifiers/fullschedule

Who exactly is gonna play in these?

D leauge players. Most likely the D leauge all stars.

NOT BANNED ANYMORE LOL SUCKS 4 YOU

i soo badly wanted to shitpost that lowry was coming to the Lakers when he opted out, someone give me a play by play on how Canada reacted hearing this news

nobody cared we're passed it

Reported. Enjoy your ban

so this is what it feels like coming out of a coma. cp3spooky4me

Based

is jonathan simmons /ourguy/?

is he qbp?