Should the term "Redpill" be retired consider it was invented by degenerates?

>Reminder, The term Redpill was created by the Wachowski degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
i.4cdn.org/pol/1464851813458.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Matrix was still a good movie.

Wait... Are they both fucking trannies now?? Wtf? I thought it was just one of them

So was a bunch of our technologies.

Apparently they originally wanted to make Switch a tranny. Male outside the Matrix, female inside.

Luckily the studio stepped in and told them NO.

We use it because everyone can understand what it means the moment they're told its a Matrix reference (though they may need reminding which colour was which)

They stole the idea from Dark City. They even filmed it in the same studio.

No both, I'm starting to think it might be infectious.

The term was coined by Philip K. Dick, not the jewchowskis.

Red/blue pill is older than the matrix.

Yeah might catch cooties from it.

Yes, it should be replaced.

Ideally replaced with something that isn't a cringeworthy nerd fandom reference.

The only pills they take now are hormone pills.
And I think they're white.

it was created before they were degenerate.

Holy shit yeah i just looked at their wikipedia page. Wtf. Maybe it is aggravated by some kind of virus or something. Something that messes with the brain.

>spills his spaghetti in political conversations, describing minor plot points of a 1999 sci-fi movie.

Not a good look man.

jesus fuck. if there was ANY more proof need that this trans shit is a fucking mental illness

fucking christ, the west is going to crash and burn right before our eyes

alice in wonderland, jesus christ.

>he thinks the red pill came from the matrix

The Matrix didn't invent the red pill:
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

No. Use their words/tools against them.

Didn't the Wajewskis steal the plot of the matrix from some black woman?
I remember that being a big thing back then.

Yes we will now call it enlightened and intolerant.

No, It should be retired because now that Sup Forums has become facebook, the term has reached facebook levels of irrelevancy. People are unironically calling shit like jewish religion "redpilled" now.

>white
I'm pretty sure they're more tolerant than that.

>Sup Forums wants to ban this i.4cdn.org/pol/1464851813458.webm

That's a stretch man. The matrix describes exactly what the red pill and blue pill is.

Reminder that transgenderism and homosexuality are the reddest of redpills

The pieces of The Matrix that made it epic were only there to make it 'seem' epic, so that their ridiculous action fx movie would have a sense of importance. These two had no idea the philosophical masterpiece they accidentally created, and I think the sequels prove that.

No I want to burn it at the stake. Just because it looks hot from the waist up doesn't mean we don't get disgusted by dick. A hot woman with a dick is as degenerate as fucking a grown man.

The delusion of futa no longer affects Sup Forums. We know it's an optical illusion for you boner.

NO

reminder that transgenderism is really just a stepping stone to the Freemason's ultimate occult goal which you know as "transhumanism", but is really about trying to make man into God (Satan's original lie)

A movie that boils down to "do you live a lie or suffer the truth?" is hardly a "philosophical masterpiece"

Kys

How is transhumanism bad?

That seems like the ultimate goal of mankind tbqh

>created the most avant garde, seminal filmic trilogy since the Star Wars OT
>got the 'balls' to come out as traps in a public fora
>degenerates

coming from a insignificant Sup Forumslution particulate who'll never amount to anything even remotely assayable, even under an electron microscope... that's quite amusing

>"thinks" it's a pill

Yeah and because of that subreddit.

Why do you think the juden made sure to get both of them?

>mad tranny
raped any lesbians lately?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Keanu is dating a tranny too

Nuke Australia when?

That's not The Matrix that's a cartoon trope where the kid breaks something and has to tell his parents or he feels guilty. The Matrix is "everything you've been told about reality is wrong". It was the first of its kind.

The Matrix exposed the jews like never before. They were probably threatened in such a way that they either had to be killed or pretend to be trannies in public to serve the jews' cultural marxist agenda. Kind of like what they are doing to Will Smith's kid.

i'm torn between being disgusted and saying that keanu has eternity so he's bound to try everything once

I don't even know anymore mang. We are faced with such fucking paradigms these days. A part of me believes that a tranny would be the sweetest gf (bf, what fucking ever) ever, but the other one is moralizing and like "dude, that's a dick, wtf". Truly marvelous times we're living in.

Underrated

just imagine fucking a kawaii texan trap in the butt you stupid beaner

honestly i find her attractive.. but could never fuck her all i'd be thinking of is this