Why are you still Christian Sup Forums?

Why are you still Christian Sup Forums?

That's one smug girl

is this hentai

It's me on mescaline

me on the left

Because Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

But I can fuck smug girls while some little sluts hold my dick. How can Jesus ever compete?

Because only through the glory of God will we overcome.

don't want to go through all the trouble of a formal name change

Americans, their way of life and basically everything you can consider American is the concept of heresy. Today's America has absolute 0 christian values, most of you cucks are even "evangelic" """christians""" (heathen dirt to be exterminated).

Do not EVER defile the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ ever again you fucking mulatto cuck.

but I'm not

this, americans are fake christians

I'm a satanist ťbh

Based bavarian

>This is what Europe has come to

satan got nice quads, fuck off

>having a big dick used to be seen as grotesque and beastly
what changed

nothing, why do you think blacked and those weird monster hentais are a thing

Who is??

Have any pics of him fucking the lolis?

my world is getting fucked because I'm in a period of crisis

on one hand i like a lot of the lifestyle philosophy that Christianity entails, but also can't ignore that everything about the old Testament and anything Abrahamic in general screams that it was just some iron age Semitic deity, made for and by Jews to justify Jews Jewing.

I'm turnig to philosophy to guide me, but the cultural ramifications really keep me up at night.

Everyone is fake.
Some people actually try, everyone fails.
That's why Jesus.
Worst thing of all is organized political religion.

Lucky for us all, most Muslims are also fake half-assed Muslims.

>your dick will never get that hard
(´・ω・`)

Old Testament is great lad
You should actually read it seriously some time
Especially Job and Ecclesiastes

this i will do, but my dive into anthropology has made me horrifically critical

jesus was black fucking idiot
reported you to BPOL

you like turning the other cheek, feeding and washing the homeless,living a simple life without much wealth or money, etc?
or do you just like the virgin white women who you can knock up endlessly

>Why are you still Christian Sup Forums?
>implying I'm a fucking idiot who believes in retarded tribal myths like resurrecting vulture food
Is this bait?

I studied anthropology too, if anything it made me appreciate religion in general more
Though I'm less of a Christian now

The Old Testament was for it's time and the people living in it and their level of revelation of the truth.
Basically God dealing with an even more primitive ISIS, and He left a whole lot of it up to people, especially Moses.
That's why the ten commandments went inside the ark of the covenant and everything else AKA "the laws of Moses" were kept outside of it.

>Though I'm less of a Christian now
this is the part that scares me

japanese are christian

Why? Honestly though Christianity is pretty strongly divided from the Old Testament even if it uses it as it's prophetic basis
maybe read works from other religions and philosophies to gain more perspective

>Christianity is pretty strongly divided from the Old Testament even if it uses it as it's prophetic basis
exactly, i appreciate a lot of the values and principles that CHRISTIANITY has, but theologically, i want the truth. I want something i can really headlong dive into to discover how i should view the world and think that it functions.

cool

This.

I left that cult a long time ago

>anthropology

Yes but there's so much bullshit in anthropology, just ...what ever we happen to dig up and how we want to tell the story goes unless someone happens to take the time and effort to debunk it with some other half assed shit.
If you go by a lot of these people's logic, the planet Neptune literally didn't exist until 1846.

This

Yeah those two books are great. Why do you rate fake gods when you've heard about YHWH?

Overcome what

>i want the truth

There is nothing out there

read the Bhagavad Gita + Upanishads
and then into Taoism and maybe Buddhism

I'm already making inroads into my understanding of Buddhism, but I'm tackling Stoicism for now.

defeatism doesn't make you smart

more like the philosophy in regarding virtue and selflessness in suffering desu

Smarter than believers

>Smarter than believers
and this is where the fedora memes come from

read some philosophy, see what you can take from less theistic beliefs or something, anything but this

you're tearing out your soul, metaphorical or otherwise

>implying there is any soul there to tear

You want the truth? We are monkeys with overclocked brains with flawed understanding of causality.
If you want something that will make you happy, stop calling it the truth.

>>implying there is any soul there to tear
>metaphorical or otherwise

>You want the truth? We are monkeys with overclocked brains with flawed understanding of causality.
>If you want something that will make you happy, stop calling it the truth.
well then the truth is that we ARE monkeys with overclocked brains, but this reality entails a certain approach to our universe, and philosophies like Stoicism have taken this into account and show how we can best act by it, with our understanding of the Logos, and our place in it.

There's truth out there, don't let your hurt blind you to it, and if it makes you feel any more comfortable with it, it never promises that the world will be better buy it or that there is any relief from it that doesn't come from yourself.

they're very similar, I know the Romans considered it to be some "eastern" variant of stoicism
have you read On the Shortness of Life by Seneca? its a short series of letters but very good

How old are those humans? I've got interpol and the mods on speeddial.

I've read that Czech atheism is the result of porážky v bitvě na Bílé Hoře, is it true?

I'm reading Mediations by Marcus Aurelius now, I might read that after

>truth is out there

I can just sit here, take the world as it is and call it truth. So why would the truth be "out there" when it can literally be in here.

That's the primary cause but hardly the only one. After White Mountain, Ferdinand II. genocided the protestants by giving them 3 days to either convert or leave the country. A lot of those protestants were nobles and educated men (i.e. Comenius). So most Czech nobles left and were replaced by Germ nobles and the rest germanified as well.

Later, some locals tried to (successfully) revive the Czech language and kicked off Czech nationalism which ended in Czechs getting their own country (with Slovaks to balance out the obscene number of Germs still present). Catholics tied their fate to Habsburgs so naturally, after Habsburgs were gone, Catholics weren't well-liked (as they were seen as lackeys to A-H) and a lot of people left their religion. There were some attempts to revive Hussite religion but those were largely unsuccessful so many people ended up without official religion. Then WW2 happened, then Communism (clergy weren't exactly brave during that time) and after Velvet revolution, there wasn't any religious tradition to build on nor enough faith to go around.

TL;DR; religion comes from nobs, we don't like nobs since for the greater part of our history they weren't our nobs

>So why would the truth be "out there" when it can literally be in here.
I think there's a misunderstanding, because when I say "out there", I mean it can still be of this world.

Meditations is very basic
look at the Enchiridion as well

Buddhists and other contemplative-mystics say that man has no permanent essence. And this is true, anyone can check it by careful observation of themselves during the day - or at least an hour. And consequently, man doesn't have any soul either. This derivation has surely some logic, but here's a question - who is the one who sees that no one has a soul and selfness? And here lies the most interesting part. The 'thing' that comprehends this lofty truth is the soul, the ray of eternal unchanging light that falls upon the cash register creeping out of the brain with the results of calculations stating that no eternal essence has been found inside this machine.

its not exactly that man doesn't have a soul, but rather than man IS a soul, or rather than there is no dualistic distinction between the body and the geist. we are less of a permanent entity and more akin to an eddie or whirlpool existing for a time in a much larger sea

Im not

Straya asking the important questions here

Is Satan /ourguy/ ?

Stu Mead in case anyone was curious

Always was

i'm not
Lebanon is phoenician pagan
hanibaael not Beepus or Gayhammoud

Because of my upbringing and because the older I get, the more I agree with its teachings and central tenets.

>what changed

We let subhuman Africans into our countries and they're obsessed with big dicks because they have nothing of value to offer a civilized society.

That's because the real muslims are all dead.

I'm not.
I'm Sami and follow our religion.
It's just about 20k years older than Christianity..

*herds reindeer onto artillery testing site so i can get some of them gibsmedats as compensation when they blow up*

21, it's just the artstyle user :3

Christianity was a mistake from the beginning.

Ye, communism's the way to go son.

DEUS VULT!
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

This

Communism is a mistake too. It can work in small communities, but never nation wide.

>All the biggest mistakes in history were made by jews
Surprise,surprise...

No, they worked fine for Jews, but once these ideas spread to you (goyim), you corrupted them because of your barbaric mental state.

This

N∀┴∀S ˥I∀H

Agios satanos !!!!!

>jew devil worshipper

I knew it

praise jesus

>It's either Christfaggotry or Gommunism
Jesus fucking christ, religiousfags are fucking braindead.

satan just wanted to redpill humanity and not have us remain garden pets forever