Ever heard about the Blue Whale Challenge (game)?

Ever heard about the Blue Whale Challenge (game)?

Yes

adhere now op, don't lose time

Have you ever played?

is there actual forum on this subject?

anhero now op

only retards and edgy/depressed schoolkids fall for it

what is the challenge in cutting yourself?

No, don't really believe that shit.
Even tho I've had an idea to troll them.

Ahh yes, i remember when it was popular, t'was the year of 2015

its a fake game made by rusky girl aka clickuwska, don't waste time, was made to made clicks on many news shit

You get 1 challenge per day for 50 days.
It says to start slow like listening to depressed music, waking up at odd hours ending with cutting yourself and finding a building to jump off

don't go full b8 m8

what a let down I kinda wanna see into that shit
but there was a guy arrested that pled guilty to helping people killthemselves with the same path as the BWC
so theres that

what is the point of 'blue whale' then?

Beta soyboys like you will never understand

was for other stuff, clicuwska connected the 2 facts to grow the interest around blowhole, still fake blogger s shit

Blue whale commit suicide by going on land (thats what they say, some people say they're trying to evolve)

yeah dude i'm so beta bc i don't cut myself and read about suicide games

lame

kekd

Underage b$

kek'd

kek'd

kek

you're late in town, dude.
that was a 2011 meme.
are you trying to prove you're an oldfag?

it's the most stupid thing I have seen in my entire life. I have nothing against people who self harm(weather it's cutting punhcing yourself using drugs) or suicide but doing it because of an internet challenge I just don't get how retarted you must be to do something like that

you guys must be fucking retarded to believe that shit is real.. i wonder how you guys even managed to post anything here.. did your social worker help you?

thats not a game Op thats called being a faggot

just as retarded as you thinking self harm is okay

i didn't say it was ok did I? I just said i have nothing against them. probably it's just because i am one and used to harm myself in every possible way since I have memory. when the first memory you have of your life is you mom trying to kill you and she dies a few years later i dont know but I feel I I need to be punished

You are gonna bother us with a fuckin year old suicide Russian game? Really? You just deserve a slowpoke beacuse this shit is stupid even if promotes suicide for kids.