S/fur fluffy fluff fluff

s/fur fluffy fluff fluff

It can't ded

Poor girl. With a tail that fluffy her bf probably never even cuddles her, just her butt tail pillow

Maybe tail is just fluffy with lots of air so it can be pressed together, or swing it out by the side.

beat me to it.

Yeah because it's my intro you faggot.

Hey dashy, how's it going?

Are you sure about that?

I'm alright. Woke up not long ago, and fantasized about my stronk goddess for a while in bed, so I'm doing better than usual.
How about you?

Yeah I'm pretty fucking sure.

Any of you try Yiffalicious? I just downloaded it recently, its really nice. Hope it gets all its goals down.

>not naming it 23.jpg

Hold up guys I need to put a new fuse in the newfag detector. Should be back up in 5 minutes.

I check it and see how it's developing every 6 months or so. Been following it for a few years, it's definitely a work in progress. Nice though, but not prime fapping material, yet.

Just another day as usual.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of The Cathouse Tail. I like that one. Yiffalicious is cool too though.

Yeah the physics are a bit off, but it's got a lot of potential. I like to take some POV screen caps with it, was thinking about doing little captions with em as well.

Seems pretty neat. I'm sure some furfags would enjoy it.

I might need to check that out if its at all similar.

It's a first person POV where you create your own character and walk around a sex mansion. I like it, definitely going to check how it's progressing now.

Is this the place for s/fur?

Excited for that and Rack 2. Genuinely considering donating so I can get my hands on a dev build.

Oof I love POV stuff, certainly gonna check it out, thanks man.

No problem. I don't typically care about furry stuff outside of here, but I quite like that game.

Yeah I get ya, I've been sampling all kinds of games like this recently, mostly just Yiffalicious and Tales Of Androgyny. Its not a fur game but it still suitable.

Fuck, my hand is really sore from playing bass for like 3 hours yesterday. Gonna take some more playing before I'm used to it again.

Aighty kids I'm out, just wanted to spread the word about the game a little. Wasn't sure how popular it was.

Take care, furiend.

You as well m80.

Man, I really like that image, and that guy. He has such a nice, big cock.

sexy, story?

Tribute to this, my niggas! The time has come for Sup Forums to rise up and overthrow the kike furfag reddit fucker normies who are destroying our ways of the random! Arise, oldfags and Sup Forumsrothers, and show your tribute to the way of Kek!

was leaning out of window in a moving car, hit pole with head

Oh, that girl. Nice.

thanks m8. fighting the good fight.

good men.

You're funny, kid. I remember when I was an edgy 15 year old. Because shitposting in a fur thread ALWAYS works.

Hey, Gears. How's it going?

fucking degenerates

you're all fucked

you like this shit because you don't know how to connect with real people

Right? It's totally not going to end with us furfagging other threads in retaliation.

That might be true, but how will it change anything?

I do, but I choose not to because most people suck, like you. You sure are doing a lot to stop us by bitching in a fur thread even though we've been here literally since the inception of Sup Forums.

I don't even do that because it's just as pointless. Fur threads have and will always be here, so I stick to them. No reason to shit up other threads.

Hey there!
Just stressing out about jobs right now, may soon have that problem fixed for real. And with a really good one at that.
How are you?

And the funny thing is that spamming is against the rules, so you're setting yourself up to be banned. It's really stupid and pointless.

>implying a degenerate loser like you will ever be able to hold a good job

Try not to stress. I'm sure you'll get the job.
I'm alright I guess. Just eating breakfast and listening to good old Iron Maiden.

fur thread, not furry

>Iron Maiden
Good choice

You sure know how to offend us! Keep up the insults, we're clearly really bothered by it!

He'll just draw shitty pictures of dogs fucking each other for money on the internet because you know furfags' standard of quality illustration is pretty fucking low because they just want to fap to their fucked up fantasies of anthropomorphic creatures that will never exist