Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Oh I do, many

Because I own a cell phone.

Well I don't own anything like that because I don't have the need to blow holes through solid concrete at 100 yards.

Otherwise, I just don't own any guns because I have no money to own them with. All tied up in repairing my cars and shit.

Oh I do as well. Just got my hands on a lever action 30-30. I highly recommend. Fun to shoot.

30-30 Rifle, 20 gauge shotgun, 9mm tec, .380 keltec

impossible to get one in my country. if you are not police or a hunter.

and I'm not sure I would want one, because I'm kinda depressed, and I tend to do stupid shit while drunk...

Don't need one I have a katana

i rarely feel the need to shoot people.

I do

You shouldn’t have to. It’s fine if you have one and use at home defense and not touch it play around and take it out but if someone starts breaking through your windows then it is

>Why don't you own a gun?
Posts stock image of gun

Because I haven't bought one.

>Why don't you own a gun?

because i own 20.

I never have felt that need. Yet I own many. Shit logic like this is why people like you should just avoid expressing your ideas.

Sounds like your scared of guns?

shit people like you are the reason so many people get shot

buy me a gun, then, faggot

I wonder if there are some kind of statistics on guns' usage.
Like 0.001% of people who own guns used the it for self defence at least once; 34.445% of owners acidently shot their leg at least once; 13.432% were killed by their own gun and so on.

>the it
it*

5150 not allowed to buy one for 5 years

without googling, i know that 100 americans kill themselves every day. the number is prolly 100 because it's easy to remember and America we are talking about. and iirc 60% are gun suicides there. so sixty americans shoot themselves every day. on the other hand, a smaller number gets shot by another person per day although i don't remember the exact number. and i also remember without looking it up that 3000 people kill themselves every day globally

I don't own one because I'm a lazy little shit to try and get a licence.

Russian here, i would give anything for a right to bear arms. Lefties should STFU and accept the bliss that is second amendment.

because I have never in my life encountered a problem where my thought process involved "man, I'd really want to shoot that"