Where's the incest thread Sup Forumsois?

Where's the incest thread Sup Forumsois?
Greentext preferred

Bamp.
Wife and I mommy son role play all the time.

same

Anyone wanna talk incest kik me at dontuwanna95

Love that shit

Part I
This is more hotwifey than cucking, but after spending way to much time on Sup Forums, I developed an obsession with wincest. My wife's father got divorced (he's like 70), and I knew he started surfing CL to meet girls. I posted ads every couple days to the CL in his town with pics of my wife (no face, just body, nude, tits, pussy, etc), and an ad saying we were coming into town and looking for a silver fox to fuck her. After about the eighth or so time of posting, i got a reply that seemed like it may be from him. I carried on a couple day dialog with him, sending more pics, etc. He was all about her, talking about how hot her body was, how much he wanted to fuck her, etc. I told him we were narrowing it down to a handful of guys, but she wanted very much to be degraded, and treated like a total whore, and so we wanted to find a guy or two who would really be able to fulfill that fantasy. He played right into that, describing all the things he would do. He kept asking for a face shot. I went as far as lower half of face, no eyes. I said we would be there on a weekend when we would actually be visiting him with our kids.

I told him we decided to meet up with three guys at the same time, and would be getting a hotel room for the evening on that Saturday night and would he join. He was absolutely in. When we arrived up there on the Thursday, my wife, told him we were hoping to get a date night in, and would he watch the kids on Saturday night. I watched his face absolutely destruct, knowing he was missing out. About an hour later, I got an email from him to the throwaway account asking if there was any flexibility in the timing. I said I would try to extend it as long as I could.

Part II
That Saturday night we went out, and I ended up fucking my wife twice and cumming in her both times. When we got home, she looked totally disheveled, and she went to take a shower. I grabbed her thong and put it in his washing machine, on top, with the cummy gusset showing.

I sent him a message saying that the two guys who did show up wore her out, and that we had to call it a night. I never could quite determine whether the connected the dots that he was looking forward to his own daughter or not.

That was a couple months ago. A couple weekends ago, we took advantage of the long weekend to come out and visit him and my mother in law again, since the weather where they both live was awesome.

My wife and I have talked about going to adult theaters to play around before, and I convinced her that while we were out of town, we should actually check one out. I found one that looked promising, and saw it had glory holes, so put a plan into action.

I logged onto the dummy account a couple days in advance, and gave him a specific time to go to that theater and we would send him a message with where to meet.

We got there about 45 minutes before the allotted time, found the booths and started watching vids. I could tell she was getting horny, and suggested that maybe she would want to try something new and try sucking a cock through a glory hole. She was up for it, and we quickly had a cock coming through that she started to jack off before putting it in her mouth. I could tell that one wasn't his, as it looked to be a younger guy (like 30s/40s, not early 70s like her dad). I got an email on the dummy account that he was there, but there was now a line of 3 guys waiting to go in to the booth I told him to meet at. I really needed her not to get skittish, so kept egging her on, telling her how hot it was, etc. After the first guy came in her mouth, I asked her if she wanted to keep going, and she was all about it.

Part III
She blew the next three of them while I fingered her from behind, she was soaking. When an older guy's cock came through the hole, I was absolutely diamonds. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her, and she immediately put her mouth on the guy's cock and I slid into her from behind. She was giving her a crazy sloppy BJ, sucking balls, etc. When he finally came, he groaned a ton, and I could tell her was shooting into her mouth. She swallowed that one as well. It was so hot, that I came inside her almost instantly.

He reached through and felt her tits, as she had dropped her top while blowing one of the earlier guys. I whispered to her to turn around and clean my cock off, and when she did her pussy/ass were turned towards the hole in the wall, so he ended up fingering her and grabbing her ass (I found out afterwards that he slid a finger in her ass too, which was awesome). After a few minutes of playing with her pussy, his time in the booth ran out and another guy came in. I encouraged her to go for a while more so that we could give enough time for her dad to get out of there before either of them figured it out. She ended up sucking off 4 more guys, making it nine in total. I checked the parking lot before we left to make sure her dad's car wasn't in the lot.

It was fucking amazing. I fucked her twice that night.

I have exchanged a couple more emails with him afterwards. He went on and on about the blowjob, and said it was the best one he's had in the since he was in his 30s. I think my favorite part was he said his ex-wife used to suck his cock like that, but stopped doing it, and so he hadn't gotten one from her since his 50th birthday (so it had been 20 or so years). But even she wouldn't suck his balls, so he really liked that.

I am still going to try to figure out a way to get her to fuck him, but that is a much harder thing to do surreptitiously without either of them figuring it out.

Best I got is that I got a hand job from a cousin once

I wanted to read it but it’s not in green text

TonyLTE add me on kik have been in a incest relationship with my sister fro 3 years

my aunt circumcised me, that count?

>circumcised me,

HAHA THIS GUY IS MISSING A PART OF HIS DICK!

You will never know what its like for a woman to slide her tounge in your foreskin and run it over the edge of your head stimulating you beyond repair

why do people cut off the top of their cock?
even after being a baby I mean. there are cucks who willingly go and have this done.

Like who was the first dumb shit religion or not that said.... YOU KNOW WHAT! we should cut the tip of my cock off!
and then come the retards that argue health and cleanliness... are you shitting me?

In the 50s in the US it was a way of keeping kids abstain from sex

>in the US

my aunt did it because she is a surgeon and I had a bad infection and my foreskin was fusing to the head making it impossible to pee properly

>in the US
>a way of keeping kids abstain from sex

and look at this guy believing this lie HAHAHAHAHA

>infection
>foreskin was fusing to the head

>infection
>foreskin fusing

I'd retract it and there would be resistance around the urethral opening and it'd bleed if I pulled it past the glans ridge

>infection
>fusing

you got cucked hard son

Im not cut that shits stupid as fuck

phimosis is not an infection and can be treated

unless you were treated in the 50s

where it would bleed would get infected and swell

>where it would bleed would get infected and swell

shod have stopped pulling on it you cunt

If I didn't pull it back I was unable to pee

>If I didn't pull it back I was unable to pee

whats it feel like to get cucked form birth?

I wasn't cut at birth, i was 15

Used to fuck my nerdy little sister. That's all.

>i was 15
so...
unable to pee for 15 years...
you lying cunt

anyway...
give us a few more details man!

Story and pics

Lmao. I just love the cut and uncut fags because it's always
>omg lmao they're dick is disgusting!
And then
>just let me properly touch my penis every single time so I don't tear the skin, let me have to "train" my foreskin as a teen so it doesn't do one of a hundred possible things it can to fuck my dick up, and let me be a premature ejaculator because I have a clit on top of my penis.

I don't really give a shit about foreskin either way, I just think its funny when people try to act like having a foreskin isn't a million extra steps and hassle and then have to spend posts on posts talking about how to deal with the issues it causes.

Closest to incest I've experienced is wifeswapping with an older couple and acting out her mother-son kink.

for someone who doesn't give a fuck about foreskin you sure do have a lot of opinions about them.

It's almost like everyone on the Internet is a faggot right?

Idk what retards outside of people with genuine medical conditions you've been listening to but my dick wasn't mutilated and I haven't had to take any extra care with it?

bump

This i wash it like a normal person should its not any issue

i'm absolutely diamonds with that.

A thread with such great possibilities ruined yet again by faggots that are insecure about their dicks.
>b-b-but u got cukked at birf!!!
>n-no! forskin DISGUSTANG!
Fuck off to your own thread you cock obsessed niggers

story?