Why is a pepperoni considered the default topping for pizza?

Why is a pepperoni considered the default topping for pizza?
Is it just an American thing?

Because there's just something about those small little things that gets me off. Maybe it's the flavor or shape, who knows

just an american shitty thing

Cheese is the factory setting.

pic related is not peperoni, in italian is called salamino piccante

>Is it just an American thing?
yes. I'd never do that

Because everyone likes pepperoni except fags so it helps fags identify each other without outing themselves publicly. How else am I to tell who's up for taking my dick?

Just US shitty thing.

Because it weeds out both vegans and muslims.

I hate pepperoni now..

Italians don't even put pepperoni on their pizza

Yes they do

>Cheese is the factory setting.
Exactly! Cheese NOT pepperoni. Why cheese?

It’s cheap and keeps for a long time
Thus the American food industry which is always looking for ways to cost-cut foisted it on the populous

It's meat and it's fucking greasy as shit. And that's why I and other Americans love it.

Pepperoni is my least favourite topping.

It makes the pizza too oily and greasy.

totally american
-true pizza is tomatoes and ricotta, fresh basil

>pic related is not peperoni, in italian is called salamino piccante
Of COURSE it is not "peperoni" (one P), twitbrain. Peperoni is Italian for peppers. The pepperoni (TWO P's) is essentially "salamino piccante" in Italian. Which is why I am a chef and you are just a shithead.

cheese isn't considered a "topping" retards

It's more of a "having taste buds" and being neurotypical thing. If you don't like pepperoni on your pizza, on average you're retarded or have no sense of taste.

Area code?

figlio di puttana

>pizza too oily and greasy
Don't tell me you're one of those sissy faggots that swab the oil off your pizza with a napkin? If so, please put on your cleanest set of panties and kill yourself.

> Ricotta

If that's true pizza, thank god for the fake one.

That's exactly what I do.

Of course it is, they bastardize everything. I don't even think about pepperoni when I order a pizza

this

mozzarella, not ricotta...you dumb asshole

>Which is why I am a chef
I'm a surgeon, an astronaut, a drug lord and a real estate mogul. Depending on which thread I'm in.

wtf is it with amerifags being unable to name things right!?

“Peperoni” is actually the Italian word for large peppers, as in bell peppers, and there is no Italian salami called by that name.

degenerates.

Hand over your man card and go rustle around in the produce aisle looking for kale.

>>pic related is not peperoni, in italian is called salamino piccante
>Of COURSE it is not "peperoni" (one P), twitbrain. Peperoni is Italian for peppers. The pepperoni (TWO P's) is essentially "salamino piccante" in Italian. Which is why I am a chef and you are just a shithead.

hurr durr my oils
"GRRR WHY IS MY ACNE SO BAD"

Kale is my favourite pizza topping.

people who say they don't like pepperoni are the same kind of people who say they don't watch tv

like whatever that's fine, just don't keep bringing it up like a fucking vegan

I prefer a spicy vegetarian pizza. Peppers, mushrooms, onion, jalapeños.

Fuck off pussy pizza eater

>ricotta

my initial point still stands. so much for being a shithead, mr. chef.
also, flipping burgers is not being a chef.

>mushrooms, onions, jalapeños
My nigger.

dio porco hai capito o no?

Just gonna post a real pizza, not the horrible greasy messes that you americans shove down your gullets.

>I'm a surgeon, an astronaut, a drug lord and a real estate mogul. Depending on which thread I'm in.
Which still does make a peperoni a pepperoni, does it, fuckwad? So in thread you are fucking shithead.

None of those qualify you for knowing about pepperoni more than a chef though.

where the fuck is the cheese

Broccoli

>I'm a surgeon, an astronaut, a drug lord and a real estate mogul. Depending on which thread I'm in.
Which still does not make a peperoni a pepperoni, does it, fuckwad? So in thread you are fucking shithead.

looks like naples, garbage.

where the fuck is the cheese

>None of those qualify you for knowing about pepperoni more than a chef though.
True! In any case, apparently the asshole does not know a peperoni from a pepperoni

i can't belive it...stupid amerifag...the point of a pizza is not cheese. go eat your shitty american thing

On your penis tip

Are those cum stains on the tomato sauce?

Holy shit, I didn't know 12 year olds were allowed on Sup Forums now.

Says the guy born in 2005.

Ooo look at Mr I'm so superior. Everything can't be different fucking pizza communist. Fluff your dough hole with basil and drizzle of olive oil from Tony's wand put it in a 500 degree oven and bake till your crust is niggery faggot pizza communist.

REAL "pizza" REALLY? FYI, according to historians the dish we call pizza did not originate in Italy, so Italifags just borrowed the dish from those who invented "real" pizza.

You might actually be a chef, you do in fact sound like an arrogant asshole who can't keep a real job.

It's an 'outside of italy' thing. Proper italian pizza is base, sauce, slices of buffalo mozzarella & a drizzle of olive oil. An absolute must if you go to italy.

But basically if it tastes good who gives a shit what you put on a pizza.

Only something I see in American movies/tv shows. Basic here is ham, cheese and mushrooms.
But the best is kebab with fries and garlic sauce.

>Just gonna post a real pizza, not the horrible greasy messes that you americans shove down your gullets.
Uhhh earth to asshat: That shiny stuff in your picture that is glistening in the fold is...??? Yup...GREASE!

>Holy shit, I didn't know 12 year olds were allowed on Sup Forums now.
They are not so leave before mommy finds out.

it's olive oil, brainiac

See people like all types of food variations. Unlike that Naples fag

>You might actually be a chef, you do in fact sound like an arrogant asshole who can't keep a real job.
Hey fucktwit...I am an arrogant asshole chef, so fucking what? If you study the culinary arts you will find most of us are prime alpha fucking arrogant assholes. Your problem is dickwad? Your bullshit still does not make a peperoni into a pepperoni, now does it fuckstick?

>implying americans dont put olive oil on pizzas

Yeah, it's mandatory that they eat Muslim cum over there now. They also apparently confiscated all the pepperoni.

>it's olive oil, brainiac
Oh soo fucking sorry...instead of a greasy mess it is a oily mess? Hey fucktard, the grease you speak of in cheese and pepperoni and meat topped pizza is actually fat rendered from the cheese and meat. So you asstwit point is?

u.s. of a. living rent free in yer head 24/7

yus
what you know as pepperoni is unknown outside of murriland
and a real pepperoni would never be put on pizza

I didn't imply that at all if you read back.

Margherita is only one type of pizza.

Yes you are right.
But the vegetable name peperoni and only on certain pizzas.

They do however put salami on some pizzas.

>I am a chef
Real chefs are incapable of orthography.

The first time I had pineapple and ham on a pizza I found it delicious, but the next time it seemed like I was already tired of pineapple and ham pizza topping.
Greek or Mediterranean style never gets old.

wut?

so basically just tomato sauce,
a little bit of mozzarella and 5 leafes of basil???

where is the topping?

>ITT: They hate us cause they ain't us!

>Why is a pepperoni considered the default
have you ever tasted pepperoni? dumb question

You will understand when you taste it... or not, because americunts don't understand anything.

LMAO Bacon!! xDD amirite?

The Japanese make everything better.

>Real chefs are incapable of orthography.
Well you will just have to explain that to the instructors at ICS, IL., won't you?

Yes.

Pizza mexicana.
Invented in 1970 by the Plascencia family in Tijuana. Toppings are: refried beans, fatty bacon, Mexican chorizo, sliced pickled jalapeño chile, and red bell pepper.

I'm not murrican,
but I like pizza with some kind of topping instead of 4-5 leafes of basil...
like ham or serrano with ruccola or salami, some vegetables, or fucking hawaii with pineapple.

It's salt and fat. easy way to add flavor to boring ass cheesy disc bread

Seriously give it a try if you have the opportunity to eat good original neapolitani pizza.

You cant really compare it to US or most european pizzas.

The flavor comes from excellent ingredients and the right way to prepare it.
If you ever had one and you are not completely spoiled by the highly prepared food of todays you will understand why its people love it.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
Real chefs can't spell.

/thread

>why are there countries and people other than me!?

It's a sad affair, I know. You'll grow out of it eventually.

>I'm not murrican
There's hope then!
Seriously, try to get your hands on a pizza like on the picture, from a good traditional restaurant. I swear you will love it.

>most of us are prime alpha
And in true alpha form you get trolled and triggered into being a little bitch on Sup Forums? Alpha. Of course you are, kid.

That's because you haven't been at Michele's.

rekt xD

I am german btw so I know really good and really bad pizza.

american shit.

>It's an 'outside of italy' thing. Proper italian pizza is base, sauce, slices of buffalo mozzarella & a drizzle of olive oil. An absolute must if you go to italy.
>But basically if it tastes good who gives a shit what you put on a pizza.
So right, contrary to the bullshit spewed by the asshat Pizza Nazis here. Since "pizza" is an ancient dish with roots in several geographical areas outside Italy, if Americans borrow the concept and they think a "proper" pizza is topped with pig's balls, foreskin cheese and mandarin orange slices, so be it! Bon appetit!

So.. not a pizza?

>europoor exchange student in highschool shows us what 'good' pizza is
>it's objectively awful

he's back in italia or whatever eating garbage and being smug about it.