I’m drunk and depressed. It’s 1 pm. AMA

I’m drunk and depressed. It’s 1 pm. AMA

I'm getting drunk and smoking and am only sort-of depressed, albeit an hour before you. How's the west coast, faggot?

I’m in tn, faggot

it’s 5pm somewhere brother

Keep drinking, nigger

CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Drank all my jagar last night. I’m off work today. So nothing can keep my mind of my ex’s except my remaining tequila and PBRs

How can I deal with painkiller withdrawl? Painkillers are the only thing that keep me going at this point...mostly because I promissed someone that I'd kick drinking daily...

OP here. Pills are fcked up vro. Can’t hold down a job on that shit. Just start drinking again. Drink after work

Everyone drinks after work. It’s okay

OP here dubs and I do 2 more shots

>After work
I'm a epileptic that can't hold a job either way mate/'s, every fucking job I've had has ended with me having a seizure while on the job and getting fired the next day since no-one wants to work with/hire someone with the risk of seizures.
>feelsbatman

I guess if you live in TN that's why you're depressed

>move away

aka a “pabst smear”

Then it's not 1pm?

I need a goddamn beach brother you’re right

Rolling for more intoxication

No buds but I’m taking more shots faggots

Lol there’s a dub

Do it faggot!

Wb medication?

Try eating nothing but beef & water and see if that stops the seizures. It's called eating "zero carb" if you want to google it.

I take them daily, twice a day to be exact, but I still get seizures. As my neurologist said, it's fucking hard to control seizures for a patient who's had a brain tumor
>tfw born with a tumor
>tfw been a outcast all my life because both the scar on my head and because of epilepsy

You need sugar to FUCKING live tho queer

How old are you and where you from-OP

OP HERE. I fuck my ex’s and then don’t talk for anoth year-three months. It’s good to get a peice but when I do this it depresses me because I miss what we had.

Never heard of that, but I'll look into it
>inb4 I end up having more seizures if I go through with it
26, Latvia. Nothing screams "Fuck my life!" like beeing born in a post soviet country in a neighbourhood filled to the brim with Russians who refuse to learn the national language...

sue them dumbass

What kinda shit y’all drink over there

The boy ain’t in the USA brother

Actually you don't need any at all in your diet.

False. Carbohydrates are completely unnecessary for normal human function. Your body is able to create sugars from non-carbohydrate sources, albeit at a great calorie cost

>people are fat and sick because they have access/consume too many empty calories too easily

Join the FB group "zeroing in on health". Once inside, search the group for "seizures".

Goddamn try to not eat any sugar for a fucking year and see how downhill your fucking health goes. Human don’t need meat. It’s fucking aweful on your system

If dubs, finish the bottle
If singles, take a shot

>last I checked TN was in the US

OP here. I’m not the one with seaszures, dawg. Dude from communismstand is

I’ll fucking die. It’s. A huge bittle haha

Oh. he's fucked then

Me personally, I love Whiskey, Scotch and Beers. But in general it's a mixed bag, most people I hang out with drink a fucktone of vodka just to get fucked up.
I don't live in the US mate, I'm a epileptic from Latvia, last I checked, suing all the fucks that have fired me because of my epilepsy would take more money than I can scrounge up.
>communismstand
Latvia was occupied by the Soviets while the US and allied forces did jackshit, but hey, it's not like we can change history

That is a super rare Pepe

Is what the hell is even in Latvia lol? I have a lot of German friends. I work at Volkswagen

move to a better eurocuck country and have a seizure at a job there. They'll let you walk (or sieze) all over them

you may have it, if you like

I'll be getting drunk in half an hour OP (almost 3pm here) keep this bumped and I'll join you nigger

In Latvia? Nothing quite noteworthy, Kristaps Porzingis is from Latvia tho
>They'll let you walk (or sieze) all over them
Well meme'd my friend, the only place where I could try and go is Norway since I know a few people there

Goddamn. What a beautiful meme

OP here. By god I’ll keep this bread rolling like Jews into a gas chamber

Germans are asshole. I hate working with the bastards tbh. Why are germans assholes

Because most of them know that Germany is cucked beyond repair. It's a shame really, since Germany seems like a nice place to visit. Alot of cheap whores there aswell

I will as well

Thank you user

The goddamn bastards come over here and think us Americans are so inferior when in reality we clapped them goddamn booty cheeks in WW1 and 2

Captain Epilepsy will assist you in that then
>Capn' Epilepsy to the rescue
>Time to rescue some hostiges by seizing into the building and getting the terrorists to surrender out of pitty
Probably because of all the bullshit about 'Oh muh genes!' bullshit that Sup Forums is promoting

Capn’ Epilpsy that’s shit got me ROLLIN god man-OP

lmao you think your country could last 6 years in a war with 53 other countrys. Good luck US. btw. German here

Hey fucker, i need some Engelbert Strauss gear. So hard to get in USA. Hmu dawg op here

I would watch Cap'n Epilepsy only if he is animated by the guys that did the Ambiguously Gay Duo

Than good luck

I’ve only got two pajr of their sick pants. I want more. You know what I’m talking about right?

As my father used to say, if you can't laugh at the shit in life, you can't laugh at anything.
I'd also settle for SexuaLobster doing the animations, both are great

what are you drinking?

i recently quit the drinking and i miss it

i hope you are drinking beer because i like the beer

mmm beer

fuck i need a case of beer

>Just a case?
Capn' Epilepsy won't help you with just a case, atleast three cases or nothing mate

i am only an amatuer alcoholic, but if i wasnt married i would try to join the pros

I’m drinking tequila. I’m jsually a beer drinker tbh. Pabst blue ribbon andBudwierser is my shit

Midwest fag?

Tennessee sir.

bro you need to try something with more kick but is still cheap

>tfw I've been looking for that one girl that could look past the scars and epilepsy to settle down with
That's one of the reasons I drink, epileptics are fucking lonely...

I miss my ex how do I get over her op here

it's 9 pm

Where the hell
You at op

Americans with disabilities act. Dont disclose your condition during the hiring process, but as soon as you have signed your offer request a reaaonable accomodation from hr. They will give you forms to have your doctor fill out and boom, its now 100% illegal for them to fire you for having a seizure. Source: been through the whole process with my brother who has a seizure disorder/ used to get fucked over by companies because of it

you just gotta look harder bro

Head east and get some cheap rental near the beach in north carolina. Get a drug rug and bum it around the tourist traps its awesome

GODDAMN IT DOR THE LAST TIME SEAZURR MAN IS FROM EUROPE

I’ve gotten drunk for the last 5-6 days in a row
Is that healthy?

i have arrived
what is our poison today OP. I'm thinking beer myself personally

Will you put your dick in a food processor and turn it on please. Film it and post it here. Sup Forums needs some action.

Damn vro sounds like you’ve done that b4 op here

AS LONF AS ITS GOT ALCOHOL IN IT BY GOD GOT 4 it op
Here

it is very healthy

getting drunk is only unhealthy when you forget to eat some salad each day

YOU MADE MELOL I LOVE YOU -op

No clue, I'm still trying to get over the last girl I dated..
I've been searching for something similar here in Latvia, but I'm probably too much of a 'good' person and don't want to lie about why my upper body goes into short spazms (Those aren't seizures tho, just ticks.)

a salad a day and some beer
now you never have to fear

-ancient irish proverb

Depends on how drunk mate, if you get hammered daily, then no, if it's a few beers, a glass of something stronger then it's fine

OP here I get drunk enough to message tinder chicks and make plans then not remember it and then they get pissed at me

Every day

if you aren't getting hammered every day you are living life wrong nigger

you must be a girl who has a boyfriend with a big dick

OP here goddamn PREACH BOI

When I did it about 5 years ago it was acrually in ocean city maryland but south and north carolina is way better/ cheaper. Was just me and two bros and we rented a shithole apartment, smoked weed and skateboarded and worked shit jobs around town and got fucked up constantly. It was fun for a while, eventually got too in to the coke and painkillers and such and we're all scattered across the country in various levels of rehab now but it was sick while it lasted

Sounds pretty much like a good night to me
I might get a grand mal seizure if I get hammered daily, so I guess I'll keep living life sorta wrong?

it's okay to take a day off here and there, don't be a faggot

Yea your commie country probably has even better resources. It took us ameritards til 1990 to decide that people with mild disabilities beyond their control shouldnt be utterly shit on by big companies
employee: "i was born deaf"
Company: "tl;dr not my fuckin problem go kys

>Don't be a faggot
Motherfucker, if you were trying to go clean from painkiller abuse after painkillers replaced booze while having epilepsy, taking a day off here and there doesn't really work that well, I know from experience.
>Commie country
Call Latvia or any of the Baltic State countries commie and I will find you and rape you with a Kvass bottle. But yeah, I'm still looking into it, trying to do reaserch while going to Uni and trying to find a job while trying to help five other people with their problems is a pain in the ass

you sound like a faggot who spends his days trying to justify his shitty decisions in life. just get drunk and stop being a little bitch

Right, because going to University and trying to help others not become something similar to yourself is so fucking bad. How about you try this:
>Get a surgeon to cut out a part of your brain
>Get multiple scars ranging from small facial scars to missing one finger
>Somehow get your family and most of your friends to cut all ties with you
>Somehow start getting daily seizures from missing that chunk of brains
And then try and not drown out the lonlyness by any means necessary you fucking cunt

see. you are still trying to make excuses for your shitty decisions in life. instead of trying to backtrack and justify shit just go with it and get loaded my son. I don't want to have to tell you that you sound like a little bitch.

You ever tried Boodles Gin?