>pretentious
>entry level
>appeals to teenagers and manchildren
>wanna be psychedelic
Beyond The Black Rainbow

Jacob's ladder

Dr. Strange

Begotten

Citizen Kane comes to mind first, on account of pure genious.

eraserhead

The VVitch, because it is deep and phislosophical.

nah thats Pixies

The Fountain

jodorowsky's holy mountain

Fincher 100%

the cell

Nightmare before Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cul_KovfJA

Andrei Rublev

The Dark Backward

FPBP

Both are loud, try-hard and pretentious

Good pick

Adam Jones actually worked on Predator 2, Jurassic Park, Edward Scissorhands and Darkman if I remember correctly so I guess something in the line of that.

unironically this
its visually similar to the undertow/aenima era tool

People really like to hate this band.

they're called 'millenials'. pay no mind.

Usually because they just don't get it, Tool fans are usually very intelligent and it pisses people off, just like Tim and Eric

Holy shit you are mad. Haven't you caught on yet how embarrassing it is to use the word pretentious when you don't know what it means?

My favorite band was Nine Inch Nails for a long time so I understand the appeal of Tool. It's easy to listen and violent at the same time but it's not really good...

pre·ten·tious
prəˈten(t)SHəs/
adjective
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

Sounds like Tool to me fåm

Prison sex best tool song

I wish there was a studio version of the OTR version

They have easily one of the worst fanbases, which is where 80% of it comes from

Tool was my favorite band in high school, so I speak from firsthand experience

Christopher Nolan movies.

Watership Down

What's the movie equivalent of Slipknot?

What’s not good about it? I would honestly like to know. Tool really changed my perspective on playing with Drop D, minimalism, polyrhythm and while reading up on it I stumbled upon some interesting things like synesthesia, Alex Grey’s art ect. I cant’t say that they are incredibly great but growing up as a Eurotard and having all your peers listen to pure trash i seemed to get more attached to it than I should have. What is it like in the States?

Werner Herzog

conjuring, sinister

this desu

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil.

I'm Yuropoor too so I couldn't help you with the States' opinion on Tool. I heard their fanbase there is unsufferable though.

And yes, I liked it too, it's just that except if you're a rockstar, you can't wallow in self-pity and darkness eternally and you move on from all these. And their style is a bit overladened in my opinion.

Wu Tang films

Jodorowsky fits better
I still love his films

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Nine Inch Nails

Reznor is a pretty good musician, to be quite honest. I like his OST works too.

Jodo was at least a real artist once upon a time. His Panic movement shit was at least somewhat academic, unlike BtBR which is just meh all around.

I also still enjoy Jodorowsky's movies

>His Panic movement shit was at least somewhat academic
Just because people like Topor were involved doesn't mean it was "academic", though I'm assuming you mean it was a deliberate reaction to the what they say as the growing academicism of Surrealism.

Exactly. It was a commentary even if it was making it's point through absurdist reductions.

Haven't seen it, tho I agree with the points. Would have said Blade Runner myself.

>Blade Runner
Has there ever been a greater sacred cow than Blade Runner. Calling it out as overrated gets plebs so angy.

10.000 days seemed a bit overproduced since they have a whole we are garage/high tech rock kind of deal. I honestly can’t tell what the next album will sound like or that I am eagerly waiting for it. Justin and Adam should do some music outside of the band.

m.t. void

Don’t know how i missed that. Thnx.

Almost met Maynard a few years ago while they were on tour, now I'm on his stalkers list lol, pic related

*tips neckbear*

Leave Maynard alone!