This girl fought for freedom confident that USA would help

>this girl fought for freedom confident that USA would help

But Eisenhower was a huge pussy and instead of freedom and democracy from B52 assault planes he did only deliver deep concerns. Needless to say, Russian war criminals killed this poor girl and she died a horrible death, only 15 years old

So Americans, can you look this dead girl in the eyes and say that you would support Trump? He would literally sit and watch and see Putin annex the whole of Europe without saving us

Yeah I support trump, turns out Europe is a shithole too. Russia probably wouldnt fix it anyways, but who cares anyways. It's not our job to bail you out whenever you mess up

Russia isn't the USSR, if they touch another country the UN will fuck them in the ass.

>So Americans, can you look this dead girl in the eyes and say that you would support Trump? He would literally sit and watch and see Putin annex the whole of Europe without saving us.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Got a good buzz on there, pissboy? Shouldn't you be doing your homework for middle school?.

>B52 assault planes

>can you look this dead girl in the eyes

You obviously have not read a history book user

>It's not our job to bail you out whenever you mess up

Op I have bad news for you she had a bf

Don't use a Hungarian freedom fighter from 1956 who fought and died for her own nation and people to advertise you liberal and communist agenda fag

Growing older and realising how fucking twist shitted this world is makes everyday even worse, who the fuck cares about the past.

And by the way, fuck yeah, I'd love to see Germany getting annexed by Putin

Also where're you from OP ?

He's either not from where the picture is from, or just one of those pussy ass liberal soyboys in Hungary wanting to let migrants in and just lick the EU's ass

Classic case of not my chair not my problem

Checked those holy quints

I guess so, here in germany people start realising it after its too late... I wouldn't even be surprised to see a civil war here in 2/3 years

Yeah, I have some acquaintances in Germany, and they told me how awful it was sometimes, especially at places where it's more crowded with them
I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but the situation isn't going anywhere nice if it goes on like this

America will always stand strong with their allies and be there to send thoughts and prayers in times of need.

The 2 party system bullshit is just a reality tv show designed to keep you in line. It's all fake, you can't prove me wrong

>Don't use a Hungarian freedom fighter from 1956 who fought and died for her own nation and people to advertise you liberal and communist agenda fag

This, fuck off Communist cuck

Dude, that was 60+ years ago, Trump has nothing to do with this.
Lay off faggot.

Where are you from ? I'm realy interested in how foreigners think about germany and the politics.
I hope it goes nowhere nice because then there would be no change and it would repeat in 10 15 years.
Also I thought of migrating somewhere else in the past already but I love my country and leaving it is last case scenario... I just love the beer, the culturual differences here within germany (i'm not talking about alibaba but Baveria and east Frisians etc).

what's your logic here moron? That Trump should save the governments that are sucking Putin's dick, like Hungary?

yeah this makes it extra funny.

The remaining non insane western europeans should move to eastern europe, bring your beer culture and let the feminists and muslims kill each other at home. After 20-30 years we can conquer the place again easily because they will have trannies running their economies to the ground. Then we'll have a cool europe once again.