It's time to choose a side. Are you on Team Steam or are you on Team Cream?

It's time to choose a side. Are you on Team Steam or are you on Team Cream?

personally for me, its the steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lawdy! Cream for me, I hate those steamers

Team dreem

Team cream all the way

>It's time to choose a side
>Page 6
>4 replies
Perhaps it isn't

Team Steam supreme living the dream

Kys.

/thread

Holy kek hahahaha

TEAM SUPREME ALL DAY

I can't decide! I love the cream, but I also love the steam, but most of all I love the dream of Andy's logs slidding down my fucking throat

I want tP for my bonghole.. ok!?

LOGan thread again!

If your not a faggot then don't give these threads any attention. Only saying this once.

Kys. Or seek help in a madhouse.

I'm a steamer. The heat is incredible.

Team Steam though I still enjoy the cream

OP is a massive cunt. Where the fuck is Team Peanuts

the cream is nice, but for me, nothing beats the sinus clearing effect of the hot steam when that log hits the back of your throat.

>implying you wouldn't actually join Team Corn

but you gave this thread attention, so...

Team Corn Studs logging in

I like the raisin skins but I'll go team cream

i bet team cream drinks a lot of beer. I'm familiar with those shits

Hullo muh lovely

Free Larry

Guiness shits, creamy

creamy log of shit?

i like the watery brown foam that comes with my beer dumps

Kys.

Hnnnnng...so hot, gimme dat cream

grow up

Kys, lonely logguy.

Donald likes 'em steamy

Goddamn it. I keep posting unfinished ones

Dump

Logged and clogged

Steam my dream

kek

anus food

So creamy

I just simply adore everything about those sublime butt puddings

>mfw i read up on the log posted meme
>mfe I realize it's one guy making all these threads for years on end
You are insane OP. Fuck you.
Also sage.

I say team cream. I prefer the logs I buy from the store. I don't heat them up and slidde 'em,l prefer them cold, I like to chomp through the crust to the creamy center

"sage" doesn't do anything, junior

i've been heating my logs with my new air fryer that i got for Christmas. It does a great job of sealing in the cream, without all the extra grease

Can you guys do this in /biz too. Need to get rid of nomans and pajeets. Thanks!

>cream man mysef btw

i'm too old to understand this one

Kek

Based on the Apple iPad commercial
>youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY

I need one of those

oh thanks, i dont have TV

MODS HES DOING IT AGAIN

Lol it's trap guy

>2018
>doesn't know logposting is officially sanctioned by the mods

Very poop

Yeah, Andy is a trap. You didn’t know?

The know your meme entry you're referring to was rejected.

Is it possible for mods to silence the logs?

Proof?

Mods give a shit.

They only delete good threads. They want /b to stay a shithole and even become the worst of the internet.

Y? Don’t know, perhaps chinkmoot needs a reason to close /b?

well no because
*brings the log closer*
every 10 years your throat actually completely clogs.
I was reading this article about how Andy Sixx can actually advance this process into only taking sixx years because your esophagus - Andy could you get that loaf out?
Yea but it's because your esophagus can actually clog your throat faster... here we go
*looks over at the warm coil*
look at that...
yea that log must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things clog your fucking throat

So you're team cream then? There's no silence with the steamers

Yes, but they don’t want to do it.

Because poop is close to their hearts?

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I’d rather think poop is in their brains (like in yours). Or maybe japmoot wants to get rid of /b, as the other guy said.

Poop on your grave

You will be the official reason chinkmoot closes down /b. How you feel bout that?

Think the mods didn’t tell you that when saying they gonna support you?

I'm slidding in the streets. Poop has revived Sup Forums.
Sup Forums will soon be called /bm/, bowel movement

Kek

Proper crimbo

When will the next epic log thread be?