WWYD?

WWYD?

fuck her against that tree!!!!! MORE

respect her so goddamned hard

Jizz in my pants.

>Underrated post

would approach her with a clever line, make her laugh, seduce her slowly but surely. When I've got a feeling that she's read, I give a small peck on her lips, before gently kissing her. My hands would fondle her breasts, softly at first then with a little more strength. My tongue and hers would dance the tango, and my mouth would go to her neck, as my hands would rid her of her top. Then, I would knee in front of her, undressing her and giving her a good time with my mouth and my tongue. And finally, romantically, we would make love in this forest.
>No I'm kidding
>anal rape

/thread

Nod a greeting in a vaguely polite manner and amble along to continue my "nothing in particular really happens"-life.

Take her pants off then throw them in the wash. Shits probably filthy from that tree

B

lulz

Would bring her bound to the ghetto and leave her nailed naked to a cross with nails and needles in her tits and a electrode on her clit, then let her be there for a whole day while the she gets fucked then come back and take her down and end her suffering wwyd to my sister?

who is she? more

why, you don't even know her

fellow swissman spotted
chume fasch vo dert

WWID? Kill every person who starts a WWYD thread. Now fuck off shitty nigger child.