Hey Sup Forums how can I get rid of my acne / acne scars...

Hey Sup Forums how can I get rid of my acne / acne scars ? I've been putting cream every day pretty much and cleaning my skin regularly.
I'm 20 now I I've had acne for the past 5 years.
Should I try putting a diluted lemon juice mixture on it ? Or try the baking soda scrubing ? Please give me advice

see a dermatologist

stab your face until you lose your consciencem, then you shouldn't need to worry about it anymore

Scars won't go away.

The redness from old ones will go away over time though.

even with like laser therapy ?

bump for intrest

change your fucking bed/pillow sheets regularly and watch your diet. nobody cares about scars

I'd head over to acne.org

If there was a cure for acne scars you could basically print money from all the people looking for a treatment over there.

Rub Semen on your face daily, Clear it right up

Grow facial hair. Covered most of my scars and I look A1

ah ah you dumb ass

Add exercise to this and it will clear right up.

Some of the dumbest advice ever for people who suffer from actual acne and not just 2-3 pimples from time to time.

Accutane

Get a good facial shampoo and do it every day when you wake up. Use spot treatment. Workout.

try a belt sander

that will get rid of my skin you bum

thanks for the tip
I think you can get rid of the majority of acne scars with laser treatment and fillers

No shit

I've had pretty good luck with the Aztec facial mask mixed with Apple cider vinegar. Google it

stop troling you sad, unsatisfied and attention horing guy

Go away Niko

dr bronner's peppermint castile soap works as an adequate face wash, & I've heard aloe vera gel helps with scars.
the road to a clear complexion is a long one.

wtf explain yourself

why should i do it ? is it worth it ?

I remember that thing where you where shopped behins Hitler you Serb

A derm probably wouldn't give you a script for accutane.

Your acne is very mild and accutane does not help with scarring.

you seem to be delusional, find help

thanks for your help, i guess so i will se my dermatologist in the next few weeks.
Thanks for using the term "very mild" that helps my selfesteem issues, i will try to use milder alternatives

bump

Tried any herbal methods? Had a guy at work who had dermatitis (not the same, i know) but he went to see one of the chinks they gave him some mad herbs to make paste with, wiped the dermatitis right out. Doubt it it'll help the scars that just need time.

thanks for the tip ;)

Your welcome, user. And like the other said, it's not even close to being bad, don't feel insecure about it, so much worse out there.

awwww thanks i've been feeling quite bad for quite a while now, i've not seen myself in the mirror for now a few years, but in the last few weeks i've gain confidance and found a new loving partner

man, i wish that were me.

The subreddit SkincareAddiction is probably one of the best places to go to put together a routine, read reviews/advice, etc. Start with the sidebar and go from there. And for the love of god, don't put lemon juice or baking soda on your face. Both are way too acidic/basic for the skin on your face.

Also, for the acne scars, look into dermarolling. It's probably the cheapest at home solution to start with.

i always thought it was really bad but i guess there is worse, don't hesitate to open up and just express your fellings about it

thanks for the advice i'll check it out

Fpbp

Actual acne is not something you can just scrub away and a dermatologist will tell you the same. As you get older it'll settle way the fuck down (Very rare that it doesn't) and honestly people don't give a shit that you have acne, no reason to be self conscious about it.

If you just had a few pimples from blocked pores that would be completely different as that's hygiene/using cosmetics way too often.

You could go down the road of laser treatments but it's expensive/doesn't always work/requires multiple visits/can leave skin that is a slightly different color which ultimately still leaves you with a scar.

wtf does that mean ?
I have to go back to mexico ?

80% sure your acne has to do with your shaving habits

so much infos thanks dear user

put a plastic bag on your face while you sleep. One night and you are cured

ah ah cured of my existance

Thanks for the mood boost too ;)

Isobethadine and somethimes a moisterizer helps. Also dont use you hands to squeeze because you will infect more skin. Use a twister and toiletpaper if one gets to ugly but try not to damage the surrounding skin. Also antibiotict from a dermatologist help

thanks for the tips i'll ask my dermatologist ;)