Alright Sup Forums Me and my buddy are gonna do a little "show" on snapchat. Well be starting up soon...

Alright Sup Forums Me and my buddy are gonna do a little "show" on snapchat. Well be starting up soon, if you want to give us a follow.

Show of what

Sounds a bit gay

Just to add, you can send us anything. Message us anything etc

beastility?

I suppose just like talking about dumb shit. If we get messages, respond, and all that. It's a work in progress but it's a start

You'll see the reason for the name when the show happens

tell us or nobody will watch

Just add it cunt

tired of waiting tf is gonna happen

2nd

Probably furfags

Well if you are asking for more info about a show that some user is postimg about you have to know that its is going to cancerous

or just stop being a faggot and tell us so we know if it's even remotely interesting

It's gonna start off soon. I didn't say today

show us your buddy

Na man its not going any of that kind of shit

Hella na man wtf

Lost interest

(Just like everyone else in your life)

A little bro-head and maybe some ass fingering. Nothing gay

lmao probably soeme fags

I blame that to your short attention span

People who are sending messages wont be opened until the show starts so that everyone can see what yall sent us so chill out on that for a while

Why would we wait to see some retarded neckbeards show if we don't even know what it is about, probably gonna promote your shitty minecraft channel with 52 subs you autist

answer me now faggot

>Why would we wait to see some retarded neckbeards show
For the fun of mess around with them
>if we don't even know what it is about
Fucking wait nigga
>probably gonna promote your shitty minecraft channel with 52 subs you autist
Dont even have a channel

It's like commentary on just shit topics. I've seen how YouTube, twitch and all those services are as it pertains to shit that offends. It tries to censor, so we'll be just be completely open. Rating dick pics and all that shit that would be banned on other services.

No cunt if i open now then where is the fun, its probably your small dick

this motherfucker is so unsure of his sexuality that he's afraid a lil dick is gonna make him gay

Obvious fur

rip /thread

K idk how you assumed that but the rest of the people who kust added us wont see what that user sent and we would like to share with world

We did not post that on there. Fucking kek

Fake and gay but nice photoshop user

Photo's never lie

Brilliant
Soooooo
You make the picture of the picture which is the picture from APP to making pictures?

You got me.

Kill yourself, the world is better without you

Random dump

Please everyone that are sending message do wait to post your comments to us until the show starts so that we may answer them