WWYD thread (hatefuck edition)

WWYD thread (hatefuck edition)

Would face fuck and cum all over that face

R4r

Lubeless assrape then pick her up and smack her face first against the wall the collect the blood and use that as lube.

moar

Wwyd

Grab both girls by their hair and force them to their knees, face fuck eacg of them and cum on their faces force them to lick the cum off and then bend the blond over her friends back and fuck her ass. As soon as i need to cum i insert my cock into the friends cunt and fill her with my seed.

Punch the blonde one toothless then titfuck the fat one. Once I cum, punch her in the stomach and face, make a strawberry cheescake so it drips on her tits.

Got any nudes?

No i dont have nudes

Bitch is begging to be impregnated.

Checkd
How would you go about knocking the slut up?

This is very relevant.

> stop buddies house to hang with him and his gf
>girl was 19, hippy/lib girl.
>they had just gotten shrooms for the first time and bought way too much.
>they divvy them up and we all eat.
>we planned on going downtown because of the recent protests stuff.
>they start talking about hate crime and racism issues. I’m just kind of taking it all in and wondering how my trip will be
>the girl starts a picket sign and decorates. Plays her little guitar she brought and is singing about anti hate rhetoric.
>things enter the next stage of my high. Time skips and blurrs.
>I hear her say she should suck the protesters dicks.
>I get confused and then pay attention harder.
> buddy asks if I got my script of perc15s. I say yeah and asks if he can have some.
>he crushes them and says it would be a good idea if she snorted a few pills before we left.
>she does.
>walk to parts of town with protesters.
>finds a random group of 5 fanatic fucks with bandanas Covering their mouths and part of face.
>dudes girls kind of walks up first and introduces herself. And asks them if it was ok if she could picket with them
>dudes Were in fight doosh mode and told her to gtfo
>she asks if there was anything she help them with

Tie her to the bed and place one vibrator on her clit and then another one inside her, plus a third one in her ass. Turn them all on progessively higher settings as I titty and face fuck her, and once she's cum so much that it hurts I take the one in her pussy out and fuck it as fast as possible. I'd repeat this over the next few days, at least three times a day. Bitch should be guaranteed prego by the end of the week.

moar of her and checked
sorry your friends are cucks

are you gonna post more of those dsl's?

Sure. It was interesting to say the least

Wwyd

WWYD?

moar

wwyd

Nice

Forgot photo

Gf emily

tie the slut to a tree and starve her for a week, once shes almost dead untie her and fuck her and fuck her until she dies from exhaustion

that was meant for this post btw

Wwyd?

enslave her and force her to plow my farmlands by day, while i plow her pussy at night

Keep going

I would post more pictures of her!

I want to fist both of them moar plz

fucking nice