Would Sup Forums date a selfhating non-white girl?

Would Sup Forums date a selfhating non-white girl?

Sure, why not. I would even date a black girl. Not much of those non-whites around here anyway. Would be cool expierience.

I think it's fine to have the odd sexual dalliance with a woman outside your race provided you use the proper precautions to avoid pregnancy.

When it comes to reproduction, though, it's important to give back to your race by adding to its biological pool. Miscegenation is a tragedy for everyone involved, and it ends a long line of ancestry dating back eons.

This is even more important for white women to understand, though, because sperm is cheap but eggs are scarce.

In any case, have fun. Just save your procreation for a healthy female member of the white race.

I don't want someone that hates themselves. I want someone that can see through the bullshit that is fed to us by the media.

Go for it, if anything you can use her for what she is worth for the time being.

Naw but I'd use her as a fucktoy

>I'm considered a white latina

Every time... what's with south americans claiming they are white all the time ? it's just pathetic

>being a cuck

>that pic
Looks like a spic to me.

Looks whiter than greeks or italians

B L A C K E D
L
A
C U C K E D
K
E
D

>Looks whiter than greeks or italians
To be fair, so do even most Africans :^)

>being a cuck
You're literally the one who hates yourself

i picture russia as being less racist than most European and asian countries, am in the ballpark?

Haha shitskins am i rite? Turk and moor rape babies :3

Russians are extremely racist. Nigggers get beaten there for dating white women

Do female cucks exist?

She's probably desperate, not very attractive. I got one like this to agree to go to taco bell for our first date and listen to Ricky Martin on the way. She thought it sounded like fun.

She has the flower hear band filter, she's easily fuckable senpai

Ines is the name sandniggers give to their daughters here when they don't want to give a name that sounds too arabic, but also don't want a name that sounds french.

>cuck

OP are you memeing or are you actually scum plz I need to know

All women are cucks.

i am engaged to a japanese woman and will be moving with her to glorious nippon next year

100% memeing
also not me

>Would you date a selfhating non-white girl?
yep

I'm half Ecuadorian

gibes me dat gurl

ficki ficki

You just lost the chance to get that pussy. She is going to search what cuckold is, and I am sure she will feel disgust.

Yes

Date? lol no. Fuck, yeah sure

depends how non-white were talking, that girl there is pretty light skinned and could probably make decently white looking children

>t alberto barbosa

aw look at the little anons in this thread that actually believe they'd have a chance with a girl like that, sad!

>White latina
I think hes the one being trolled