Sup Forums how do I find a hot MILF to fuck? I'm 21

Sup Forums how do I find a hot MILF to fuck? I'm 21

bump also curious

Go on OkCupid and buy a month of adult Friend finder. Suit up.
Fatties aren't bad but don't go scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'd love to fuck a fat milf. How was it?

It ain't bad

Are they gross or can they be actually not stanky

Save up 200 to 300 plus enough for a cheap motel bring phone or laptop with internet access. Get a room wash you're ass get dressed get on phone or laptop go to backpagedotcom click women for men under age look for one 40 to 47 text or call be sure beforehand you have rubbers anyway hire milf hooker for the hour.

Only 300? Also how do you know if theyre like cops

Carpool line at daycare?

Google reverse their number and see if they have reviews I saw a milf hooker more than once never had a issue.

Anyone have any good backpage stories

>be me
>go to back page
>credits and blurb

moar

y do i need both

anyone wanna jerk to family milf pics? i can post her on unsee if interested

Go to a bar.

okay, then what?

talk to girls
so many chicks nowadays have kids, its hard to find a girl who NOT a milf

You fucking tell me, dude. You asked how to find a MILF so I told you where.

First backpage hoe was little person about 4 foot cute but real little arms she rubbed me down got me hard put on the condom she gave me duck her doggy tight as fuck we took a shower and left.

Fucked not ducked god damn auto-correct

Swing by a school and see which ones might look cute/look like they might want some help. Grateful mommies find interesting ways to pay.

Post em

Find a 21 year old with a kid

unsee(dot)cc
/7e1740ae/ i'll post more of her if interested

Go to a (local dive or chain place like Tilted Kilt) bar sunday-thursday or grocery store every 1st and 3rd monday of the month...judging by your responses to everyone else..you want someone to hold your hand like a child through the entire process and its not difficult to start a conversatiom with another human being.

Figure it the fuck out.
Milfs..especially older women who have money..want someone who impresses them and they think can fuck better than most 30/40 yr old men. Not little bitch boys asking for help online. Go into the real world and work on your pickup skills.

You gonna post nudes