Who are some musicians you suspect are racists?

Who are some musicians you suspect are racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8cRonlGyU
youtube.com/watch?v=bV4iM2MZUo4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always thought Eric Clapton might be ever since I heard him say that England was in danger of becoming a black colony and that we have to "throw the wogs out." I don't know, I may just be imagining things.

Nothing wrong with being racist.

Noone said there was

early birds pretty racist but i still like him

Roger Waters is a disgusting anti-semite white male that should be burned alive

Most rappers.

wtf i love pink floyd now

phil anslemo obviously is racist
nick cave probs

All of them.

what the fuck lmao

what are you confused about i don't get it

because it's CURRENT YEAR, don't you get it? if you aren't homogeneous gray sludge, then you are a pariah!

any white person obviously.this is how this works

Literally all hip hoppers.
But i guess its okay for nigger to hate whites.

Cream

beach boys I guess since they watched Manson kill a black dude and never reported it

More like "racism is the epitome of Nietzsche's slave morality".

That was only Dennis
Also, it's worth noting that the only record of this happening is Mike saying that Dennis supposedly told it him

Anthony Fantano

Morrissey. Only to Muslims and Asians though. He loves Hispanics.

Fantano has a racist subconsious, and he should get torn apart because of it.

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8cRonlGyU
youtube.com/watch?v=bV4iM2MZUo4

These song titles will always confuse me coming from an instrumental fusion/prog band. Maybe they're secretly racists or Japanese nationalists for all I know. Either way the music the band puts out is great so I couldn't care, and if they actually were racist they aren't as vocal about it as say Skrewdriver or something.

Also Peter Steele.

after listening to most of the bad stuff, I'd say not many.

burzum

The Gun Club, they literally have a song where they say they're drowning niggers in the river all there cover art is some black guy with a weapon

das races

>suspect

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Why should it matter? Is it another thought police witch hunt?

joy division

holy shit it's real

i agree, fuck white people

Bwlakk peepo kaynt be rayciz!

>britain eventually became brown
>london's current mayor's a wog

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

These lads might be

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

He probably hates Israelis after all the shit that must have happened to him when he got locked up in an Israeli prison when he was a teenager

no one I know on the show listens to rap. funny.

eminem

me

nobody says this, stop projecting

You can't hate a piece of land you retard, maybe he hates the Israeli government

Taylor Swift and Ian Curtis are my definite picks without too much evidence

Yeah but on those songs he’s playing the role of a drunken rascist bluesman from the south

In his wife's book she says that Ian Curtis didn't like Asians and used to make fun of them. She specifically says about him talking about some Asians that bought a house off of them and Ian joking with his mates about them removing the toilet from the house for more beds and them throwing their shit into the neighbour's garden. This makes me assume that if Ian were still alive he'd be making "poo in loo" jokes on Sup Forums.

Pretty sure it’s confirmed

every african artist

Steve Albini became racist after sharing a shuttle with Odd Future, if he wasn't already

>The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.