Liberals hate conservatives

Liberals hate conservatives.
Conservatives hate liberals.
Why doesn’t everyone either just fight it out or make 2 countries out of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or make a centrist party.

Because at heart every lib knows they'd be fucked without the conservatives

Because in 2-3 weeks the Libs will be broke and mooching off of us. And we don't have time to build a wall that fast.

this isn't new and even if the US was to split into two countries both would find something else to blame their woes on, but also still make justifications as to why either country is a shithole.

There always needs to be a balance.
If you create a purely politically right based society, nothing will stop them from going so far right they'd become authoritarian and vice versa for the left.
They need each other regardless if they think so or not. That's also why we'll never have a centrist party.
If anyone picks the left or right, they're seen as the extremists and tribalism will take effect until everyone is under 1 party and that's also bad.
(not to mention left and right factions will just break from that best case scenario.)

Ever notice the type of people at those rally's both left and right side?
Kids and old people. Kids who have no idea what the hell they're doing but just want to be apart of something and old homeless people who want to watch the world burn either way.

there needs to be a balance, just more of a passive aggressive balance instead of actual aggression.
The problem is, technology happened.
Things blow up too fast and reactionaries pop up in the seconds it takes to post on twitter.

Probably because the “liberal country” would consist of dozens of little blue specs in a sea of red. Sounds like a logistics nightmare.

Also, all of the food production and natural resources (like water for instance) are generally located in the red sections. I always laugh when Californians start talking about seceding from the country...your entire water supply is pipelined in from other states...red states. Ask Ukraine if the fall of the Soviet Union affected their oil/natural gas pipelines from Russia.

Well what do we do? We can’t just send them to concentration camps, that would be mean

Why don't we just push all the liberals off a cliff and into a nuclear test ground seconds before detonation?

this

it's nice seeing some common sense here. Even as a leftist, I would not want a government consisting of only one faction. That's just not how society works

Why the fuck do the conservatives want a theocracy?

I was a history major home slice lol. I hope I understand it.
but yah ha

and conservatives know they're already fucked

Faggot.

I'm a libertarian and all I wanna do is live alone, self sufficient, and I don't wanna pay taxes just for existing. Is that all to ask?

Because all conservative states rely on welfare and government handouts.

All the blue states care about the following:
> Environmental conservation
> Energy saving
> Internet freedom
> Minority and women rights
> Education and healthcare

All the conservative states care about the following:
> Getting shit skins out
> Guns
> Low taxes across the board
> Stronger states, weak federal government
> No government intervention on private businesses

Which all leads to companies fucking over the people and importing workers from Mexico, India, and China anyways.

Also, fuck minorites, fuck women, fuck local workers. We're gonna hire cheap foreign labor and dump the waste over here. Fuck long term sustainability, yes to short term gains

> in b4 "le 2 shekels have been deposited xDD"
> inb4 "good goyim"
> inb4 jewishguyrubbinghands.png

Russian bots and shills will try and defend themselves with "lul Commiefornia amirite? xDDD"

People who think like that are tribalist retards that know shit about policy and what actually matters.

the blue counties may not be as numerous but population-wise, we out-number you fucking hicks

> self sufficient in a libertarian's "free market" utopia
Good one there. Keep collecting those welfare check

>authoritarianism is right-wing

Lol...

because the dumb hayseeds need jesus to tell them to wipe their asses

You do realize that 80% of the population love in those """"blue spexks""" right?

All it will take to destabilize the two party duopoly that threatens our democracy is to elect a very small amount of centrist minded senators to office as a fulcrum strategy. Gone will be the days of extremist (almost terrorist at this point) hyper partisanship and idiocy. Soon, all will laugh at the left and the right as they squabble with each other over power that doesn't exist anymore.

Vote Centrist people. If you are a partisan hack, its clear you no longer have the best interests of the country at heart. All you care about is personal gain and feel good emptiness.

The go ahead and do it, there's nothing stopping you.

Conservatives don't hate liberals tho.

Liberals just hate everything that isn't liberal. This is the problem.

Two parties... kek

There is one group, the "elites", and this party nonsense is a smoke screen to distract you lemmings from what is really going on.

go ask google this, come back to me and tell me what you learned.

What does the top half of a political map stand for and is it capable of being on the both left and right.

What about the people who are neither?

And all the business, tech, medical, and engineering innovations happen in the "blue specs" i.e. cities i.e. places that actually matter

We'll just buy food from South America while we watch the red retard counties continue farming and sister fucking into degeneracy. There is a reason why the South rely on welfare

Look at how senators actually vote and you'll see that economically there's no difference between "left" and right parties, the only difference is in social policy, centrists won't do shit as they vote exactly the same as the ones that are already there.

People like you is the problem. Inventing narratives that liberals hate everything is what divides America. Fox News and Breitbart are shit media.

>conservative states rely on welfare and government handouts

Correction: southern states are filled with niggers who rely on welfare and government handouts. White red states like Wisconsin and Texas (though becoming overrun by mexicans) are doing just fine

As a European, American politics is hilarious

Your "Liberal" is our conservative
Your "Conservative" is considered insane

For example, how an entire country get so offended by nudity and underage drinking is beyond me.

You are uneducated as to what the strategy entails. The point of the fulcrum strategy is to take the power of policy platforms away from hyper partisans and ensure progress is made regardless of the endless squabbling. Policy is irrelevant if neither party is willing to compromise.

Centrists will force the children to play nice, so the adults can get some fucking peace of mind.

Conservative America would be a third world shithole (well, more than it already is) without the rest. You’d think they’d learn a little respect for the people who support their useless fat asses.

> Wisconsin
> "red state"
Lol.

> Texas
> mexico 2.0
> nuevo Mexico xD
>"""white"""
LOL

Russian bots BTFO

ummm what

See

>2008
Time to update and you're wrong but the south has some high numbers to be sure.

>mfw liberals stay mad kid

Ahh... The Fox and Friends' favorite map. Let's just pretend Russian collusion never happened and consider the fact that the blue bits are major cities. Like you know, where 80% of the population lives

what about this map of taxpayers only?

Samefag here btw. Kentucky is number 1 federally dependent state in the US for 2017.

Because most conservatves are hateful racists by default and the only way to make them decent humans is through hate

Exactly what progress will be made? Democrats and Republicans already agree on all policy that matters, like how they approved a $80 billion dollar increase to the military budget with no debate at all

fascism is the only answer

>conservatves
>hate doesn't breed more hate

found that kid you were talking about ^

>Why doesn’t everyone either just fight it out or make 2 countries out of the US?
YA GUISE, KILL YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS ALREADY, WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO PUSH THIS NARRATIVE FOR YEARS NOW.
HURRY UP AND DO IT ALREADY.

>2014
Your refresh rate must be shit but it IS a better map.

wut

uhh where do you think that money comes from?

Here I'll help you out.

>wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

What about it? Other than the fact it is completely unlabeled.

Centrist party is like combining boiling water with ice. It explodes and you're left with worthless warm water that solves neither of the problems the original ingredients do.

It's like watching the spread of an infection

Canucks are more french than english m8

You’re gonna have to provide a source there.

Because people will always find someone to hate. When Obama was in office, that's when we saw the largest rise of the SJW crying fag babies. Build up to Trump, we saw the rise of the most ignorant, brain-dead, drooling bunch of fucksticks to ever vote. Republicans argued a lot about Trump since he doesn't reflect religious values (which much of their party is). Give it a little longer, Republicans will be fighting one another again.

You separate the sides into 2 and you will just find 4 groups who hate each other instead of 2.

It's because if we did that, the Republicunts will be fuxked since they live in the poorest parts of the country and will get no services that they use. All the wealthiest parts are Lib and they pay the most taxes. I'm all for it.

Where did you pull this shit from?

I just put that meme for the tide pods. Not for /pol stuff.

Jesus fucking Christ the South is really fucking useless

They shouldn't have a say in Federal policy making process

Nigger and meth heads ruin everything here. Kentuckyfag here. I got forced to move here at a young age, trying to GTFO.

Thats my question to you.

Source?

As a an Alabamafag, one advice for you: study hard and GTFO

WHY DONT THEY JUST GET IT OVER WITH AND FUCK ALREADY

Because we already have that. California and Louisiana. the 10th largest economy in the world vs the heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, infant mortality rate, illiteracy, etc etc etc capital of the fucking world.

Nor inner cities

There's a lot of liberal kids in the south too