Hey mu

give me some depressing ass albums so i can be sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPF47ojnong
youtube.com/watch?v=t9kT1xIpZ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=JD_WRvh_NoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listen to morrissey and be sad that your country is getting over run with immigrants

sounds good. only listened to the queen is dead. what's next?

Start with Bona Drag and work your way up to the epitome of music Vauxhall and I. You will soon realize The Smiths wasn't even the height of Morrissey's power level.

thanks, will do. anything else you might suggest? something along the lines of julien baker's sprained ankle maybe. im in the mood to hate myself.

Is there a reason to why you are depressed? This is key in deciding what to suggest.

i dont think im depressed at all, im just more comfortable with being... i cant find a word for it actually. tfw you know nothing good is gonna happen to you if you dont work for it except youre too stupid, weak, or scared to work for it

I get it. You like the comfort in being sad. I know that feel. Cant think of anything right now but if I do ill let you know.

glad you do. thanks. my explanation was pretty shit, sorry about that.

a crow looked at me by mount eerie
whole thing is about his wife dying enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=MPF47ojnong this is an unreleased song he did

youtube.com/watch?v=t9kT1xIpZ4E

Goodnight sweet prince

Songs of Love And Hate

youtube.com/watch?v=JD_WRvh_NoI

Joe's Garage is one of the most depressing albums I've ever heard. The music isn't depressing at all but the story is actually pretty sad.

On a scale of "bummed out" to "suicidal", how sad do you want to be?

good rainy day music

Sorry by patron saint of bridge burners.

If you want to just sulk and hate your life and want to give up this is by far the best album out of all posted so far