DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

whats your point?

>what's good for me isn't ok for you

>all that roof space
>only a dozen PV panels

>DUDE LETS HATE JEWS BUT LISTEN TO RICH OLD DUDES ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE AGAINST OTHER THINGS LMAO

so you think he shouldnt be spreading the message about climate change and encouraging people to respect and try and maintain our wildlife and world?

whatever leonardo is like is irrelevant, the point is hes spreading a positive message which needs to be addressed globally.

no, he shouldn't

>1 pleasure yacht is as bad a coal power plant

>do as i say not as i do
classic

>1 industrialized human race is as bad a greenhouse producing (micro)organisms

>Before the Flood

Well that isn't hysterical alarmist propaganda.

If a person with lung cancer told you smoking was bad I wonder how you'd react?

>so you think he shouldnt be spreading the message about climate change and encouraging people to respect and try and maintain our wildlife and world?

Yeah, but there are different ways in which to do that. Making a documentary where an Indian lady berates the West for not doing enough to combat climate change though, ehhhh...

I'm all for people like DiCaprio using their wealth and fame for good goals and stuff, but this just reeks of

>"I'm not actually going to come up with any solutions or help others accomplish these solutions, I'm just going to wag my finger and have everyone else save the world while I take the credit"

he contributes to the problem more than the average person. I'm sure he's totally maintaining our world flying around it in his private jet wherever he pleases.

i'd say i already knew that

Fucking prick. Probably enjoying life with his cronie-bankers from Davos

Fucking ugly house, looks like a factory

This

because he doesn't actually give a shit

he just wants to be seen to give a shit

face it, leo is a hypocrite, if everyone could afford the shit he can we needed 20 earths.

what you're missing is that leo's message would be much more effective if he wasn't a hypocrite

no one wants to be told not to do x by someone who does x

If the person kept smoking two packs a day I would take his discarded cigarette butts and shove them down his throat hole.

t. poorfag

don't worry it's a hybrid yacht

its not a matter of 'YOU DONT DO IT THEREFOR I SHOULDNT'

we should all be doing our fucking bit to try and not screw this world more than we already have. put the pettyness aside.

hes not making animals go extinct from his lifestyle, i doubt a yacht is that harmful to the environment. china is raping the ground of its resources they are problems which we need dealing with

liberals are shitty people

"virtue signalling" is the best meme phrase to be popularized this election cycle because it perfectly describes the only thing liberals actually care about

>we should all be doing our fucking bit

i completely agree with you. a flawed messager can still bring an important message. climate change is real and will be the defining issue of the 22nd century.

but unfortunately human minds aren't always very logical

imagine regular salt-of-the-earth type people see a rich playboy telling them to cut back on their luxuries and change their lifestyles.

if leo was truly committed to this OMG IMPORTANT EARTH SAVING MESSAGE OF DOOM then why isn't he living like a pauper, limiting his CO2 footprint? they ask themselves this and assume it's because the "important message" really isn't all that important after all.

this

its a made up issue, in order to give lib cucks a talking point

>Liberal celebrities are hypocrites

Not surprising. To be fair Michael Moore at least has taste, his house looks comfy as fuck

But what is he doing wrong, exactly?

Change is not going to come from individual people changing their way of life. It will come from increased industry standards.

You're like one of those special retards who thinks charity is a viable substitute for taxation.

>needs to be addressed globally
That's like, your opinion man.

like every house in usa

>we should all be doing our fucking bit to try and not screw this world more than we already have
If I had a button that gave me money every time I pressed it but also killed 1(one) animal from a random endangered animals list, I would be a millionaire.

hideous

like all celebrity mansions.
why cant i be that rich? then youd see what a tasteful house looks like.

i guess money cant buy taste

Surely the Ferrari is a hybrid.

It's an american mcmansion