Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

ragu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Ragu-Homepage-Spotlights-173x300.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude that bread got fucked up.... jesus

Gotcha covered OP

Savage...

cartel execution

this is disgusting, you people are sick.

go back to breddit faggot

Fuck off all of you
MODS

This family was executed in the shower

Truly horrible scene

>Toasted in the shower
They must have been a Jewish family.

didnt find the body for 3 weeks

Weak attempt

I came to the thread prepared to rage at the injustice of this because I thought this was a loaf of garlic bread. But turns out it's just normal bread, and I'm not sad anymore.

Can I get sauce on this

ragu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Ragu-Homepage-Spotlights-173x300.png

This thread is my favorite and I hope it stays up for many days to come lmaooo

MODS

kek

MODS
O
D
S

everday we stray further from god

you mere mods are irrelevant and powerless near my bread power

BREAD power fully charged

BREAD power
can't you read?

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

Cool story bro, shame you sperged out and wasted dubs.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

wtf.. i don't get how ppl... do you guys just HAVE images of bread on your... wtf..

Im sorry to break it to you... but your opinion (like mine and everyone's here) is trash and useless.

Do not bother

This sale pasta tastes worse than OP's bread

Rekt cake

"...realist and intellectual..." aye? You're wasting time and oxygen sitting on Sup Forums getting triggered by a bunch of crap.

C'mon now, y'all are wasting air just by breathing.

Apologise to anything green that photosynthesises CO2 to sustain your miserable existence.

And..... he replied......

what the fuck is wrong with you people... how can someone actually find this disgusting senseless gore. these were real people with lives and family and you're laughing at this????

The bread or the Jews? Be specific.

i'm sorry

the bread obviously, these images are disgusting and tragic

bread have family?

Schlomo spotted.

HEY! this is a rekt bread not a rekt burger GTFO FAGGOT

what do you think a loaf is?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary.
This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these pictures show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens.
If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style.
You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?
cunt

This looks like it tastes horrible

Lurk moar faggots.

Robert Paulson?

Kek'd

Newfag

From who?

That's cleaner than I usually do it when I cut bread, not sure why they aren't using a serrated knife though

you can bet your ass /b will be flooded with this shit in the next few days.....

you ain't the law here jabroni

no poop...

>loli bread
>cheese flavoured
>cut in two

kekerino!

P-please make him stop

>wasted dubs
>getting angry over petty humor

Ancient rekt

>Are you retarded?
I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.