I tried to kill myself last night...i failed

I tried to kill myself last night...i failed

What should i do now?

Turn your life around, and stop being a fucking faggot.

Try to kys with style.

not to fail again

If you fail at failing then you have won

Try again and again till you succeed

Dubs say you turn your life around.

don’t do it again bc only pussies take the easy way out

What was your method?

post your dick

eat your semen

Overdose

checkem

>Ez way out
Because taking a life is always easy

"If you fail, keep on trying!"

If you livestream your suicide your chances of dying go up by 85%

Dubs hath spoken

>failing at killing yourself
kys faggot

Succeed

Try a lot harder, you can make it the one thing you succeed at in life.

Well, needless to say, you're fucking retarded. Overdose is such a stupid way to an hero. Such little success rate.

>exit bag ftw

Wait a few more years and vote Donald Trump in the next election. Best thing to happen to you.

Unless you're a cuck eurofag, in which case drink bleach.

I planned it all ahead i took 3 oxys and 4 xanax. I drank booze and i took 200mg sertraline aswell. I just woke up and my head was unbelievable dizzy. I still cant walk straight and my stomach hurts as hell. I must have puked when i was knocked out because im all covered with vomit.

use a more surfire way of killing yourself such as gunshot to the back of throat or jump off of a tall building or bridge head first just lean over and do it

thats why you failed it was a time based thing it needs to be one that kills you in a short period of time i would say 2 minutes or less once started

Find a good job, get back to education and get a degree, find a loving girlfriend, marry her and make kids, build a house and have a good life where you can afford to travel every 3 months

Try harder or tell the person you're doing it for that you're sorry and then try even harder.

Turn your life around. Stop doing stupid ass fuck shit and maybe you wouldn't have to feel sorry for yourself.

i tried to od on codeine once ended up having an allergic reaction and got swarmed with hives and tbh im glad i failed you should be too

"failed". you obviously didnt really want to do it. fuck off

Why are you glad now that it failed to kill you? Im very interested in that, has your life changed?

Anyway my liver is already in a bad shape i will not last long either way

idk man, try makin' things better, we don't have much to go off of, you didn't give us a reason you tried and what not.

Try again

Good. No one likes you. They all just pretend to stop you from whining and bitching all the time. Drunk loser.

i'd say "kill yourself", but you'd probably fail at it again