What are swedish girls like in general?

what are swedish girls like in general?

are they as beautiful, pure, and perfect as I imagine?

But those are finnish girls. (I read the text in the box)

what are jap girls like?

are they as beautiful, pure, and perfect as I imagine?

sloots

I want to impregnate them

The further north you go, the fatter they are. The good-looking ones with those up-turned noses are generally cold and distant themselves from you if you're not on par with them, but in a scared deer kind of way. The rest are liberal hipsters, especially in Kiruna, and are chubby. The redneck-like ones are essentially Norwegians.

Dumb, spoiled and slutty.

This

T_T

but there's a lot who are traditional family-oriented? correct?

Not anymore

lmao

Terrible. Been in a relationship with one for 4 years.

They have no sense of family virtues, loyalty, commitment.

On top of that most of them have psychological issues, you name it, daddy issues, mommy, abandonment and so on. Pretty much if you can think it, they have it.

They may appear, sometimes, to be alright. But under that surface, and this goes for most Swedish family, holy fucking shit. It's the sickest, most disgusting drama infested shitfest that i've ever seen.

On the bright side, some of the dudes i've met were top lads.

I think I want to quit Sup Forums now......

Is this only in large cities? How about from small villages?

I know how you feel I've been mislead too...

I imagine they're products of their environments. Being surrounded by utterly weak or barbaric men probably makes them depressed and whorish.

Small villages is where the only decent swedes are.

These are Finns and anyway
Pic related

>How about from small villages?

It's the same thing.. They are all feminist and shameless slots.

You're thinking of the other scandinavian girls.

At least some of them... Well, more than Sweden.

>Approximately 50 //F26

Ok. Goodbye now.

>How about from small villages
More of the same.
Only difference here is you have lesser chance of running into little miss "wanna go rally for mahmouds rights and unrestricted immigration with me?:)"
other than that they're spoiled little shits with no virtues or morality and i wouldn't marry one if my life depended on it.
t. innawoods middlesweden

There is a reason why my girlfriend is Polish nip boy.

Where have you been for the past 5 years?

Nah they are either completely shallow sluts, or they are bitchy feminists

Small villages is where the only decent Swedes live.
But there is good girls but they are very rare.
Or atleast by my standards they are.

Hot, gorgeous, beautiful and filled with black cocks these days.

What i've said goes for most of them. Maybe you'll be luckier than me and find a decent girl.

Small villages i haven't been around a lot. I've visited a couple, met a few girls, didn't notice them being any better than the city ones.

Some guys will say that the north is better. Farthest north i've been was Umea, and it was even worse than the south.

Also replying to this one. Most girls lose their virginities extremely young. 13/14 is the average from what i gather.

I've seen a lot younger though, one appearently lost it at 10, somehow. Willingly. Another claimed to have been raped at 7, was doubtful but she pointed me to some archive for the article on the internet, whatever.

You can find enough shit in a couple of teenagers to keep a psychologist researcher occupied for life.

>Small villages
>Decent Swedes

Are you sure? I remember girls from small villages in Norway fucking the entire town, including the mayor's son.

>shallow sluts
>bitchy feminists

now it makes sense why they are pro immigration. no self respecting many would many either of those

Me in the middle

The one decent girl i've met in Sweden was Polish.

I'd love to rape those girls

Small villages are way worse.

Those are the oned who are the least red pilled.

Many small towns didnt have much immigration for a long time.
So they were always very positive to leftist ideas, as they never had to deal with muhammad raping them.
You will get discrimitated against and the whole town will know if you do not agree with them.

But now, finally Rapefugees have vome to them.
Suddenly they can have 13 rapes in a week in towns with low populations.

Not really.

You can tone down your interracial propaganda now, America.

Yup not that other countries women are much better but i know for a fact that Swedish ones can fucking hell personified.

They're not good but it's the best you can get if you want a swedish girl, most swedish men I know prefer foreign white girls though since swedish girls are garbage tier.

At least in the countries less ravaged by vapid cunts you have a fair chance of meeting the girl of your dreams.

In Sweden the odds are always against you, no matter what you.

no matter what*

the fuck, cant find 1 single 8 or bigger amongst them

Definantly, The worst part is that our women don't even realize why Swedish men prefer other European girls.
I have been asked many times by female friends why the Swedish guys they like don't like them back.
The answer is obvious for us on Sup Forums but they don't understand why a man don't want used up shit.

Ok, now my image of swedish women is destroyed.

As for other scandinavian/nordic (sorry I dont know which is correct word) women? Same?

Norwegian? Finnish? Danish? Iceland women?

That has got to be some kind of special needs school.

in glorious nippon where the 3D girls are untouched and the 2D girls are dirty little whores

The same if you ask me i can't state that they are much different, I have been to all Nordic countries except for Greenland and Faroe islands and i would have to say i were very disappointed with Icelandic women they are probably even worse than Swedish for some reason.

Most urban girls and half of rural ones are spoiled indoctrinated by reds promiscuous varmints. They rarely date other Scandinavians or Europeans, its other Swedes all the time. All brainwashing aside, deep down they have homophiliac instinct of being around their own, I'll give them that. Solid half or rural ladies and some urban (usually Skanian) are decently racist girls with passion for sport, outdoorsmanship, their close ones and a character to handle.

Calm down Achmed, you can still switch the country you are in.

Surely that's a some kind of special needs school.
Looks like all of them have dows or something :()

To be fair they're korean and middle school maybe. Not that japan isn't also filled with ugly girls.

Shut the fuck up Igor you know nothing. 99% of swedish girls have had bbc inside their aids ridden pussyholes

I'm by no mean a prude...but Jesus what whores you got there.

If I ever visit Sweden, I remember to wear a condom just to walk the streets...nevermind sex.

>They rarely date other Scandinavians or Europeans.
This is how it works in Sweden.
>Lower class girls date everything
>Middle class 95 % date White
>Upper class 100 % White

Liberals tend to date white aswell despite the fact that they are trying to flush us with Shitskins.

I dated Swedish girl while living in London, been to Sweden countless times, current girlfriend is Danish. I am quite familiar with the region.

I didn't see anything wrong actually i have roughly the same experiance.

Remember that the "women" in that pic are probably university sluts because they are using the "joddel" app.
Most Swedish girls are not that extreme but they are bad and if i were you i wouldn't even fuck them with three layers of a condom on anyway.

most disgusting thing Ive seen all week, I want to like women but damn they are making it so hard.

>I dated Swedish girl while living in London

Well that just proves my point. The luv dat foreign nigger dick. Thats why they are willing to date some smelly russian slav shit

>current girlfriend is Danish

Scandicuck women luv dat bbc

Shut the fuck up Åke Cuckenhålm

>Åke Cuckenhålm
Ei jumalauta maximus kek.
Kiitos paljon for the kek.

This.
If you want to date a Swede and you aren't you're gonna have to be quite masculine and White. In my experiences, Anglophones, especially Americans and Australians have an easier time with Scandinavian women than anyone else.

Friendly reminder that Sweden is a tiny meme country of 10 million Citizens, of which 6-7 million are ethnic Swedes, the rest are of other ethnicities. If you go here most women won't look like that.

TOP KEKS...my sides.

Sorry, Japan. You're about 60 years late

>are they as beautiful, pure, and perfect as I imagine?
They're fucking retarded,oh muh gawd,you have no idea how obnoxious,boring,one dimensional and fake they are
then how fucking retarded they turn when they drink and they drink like animals

I tried having a relationship with some students but they're miserable

How come swedes don't beat their women,seriously?
They're asking for it,literally,for a man to take charge of their lives and put them down nicely
They love guys from here for being total dicks toward them while also being a gentleman

cant speak for finnish never stayed their properly, but others are equally slooty in my experience

I have a question to Scandinavian men.

Why are sexual roles reversed? i.e. why is it women who pick and choose?

I've been to many nightclubs with Swedish and Norwegian girls on the French Riviera and they hate being courted but love to rush to a man and ask them for sexual intercourse.

>Americans and Australians
With urban Swedes and chicks in Oslo, yes.

>and they hate being courted
maybe they just didn't like you senpai

here they all fawn over "gentleman" shit,"why aren't swedes like this and that etc"
>caring what club sluts do
Sluts gonna slut m8,ofc they ask out

That's a good description of all women who live in northern climates.

Not really, it is fairly common to see manlet men with fairly tall nord women in Sweden.

It is not hard to bed a Swedish woman, most immigrants have fucked a couple of them.

Maybe guys on Sup Forums have a tough time, but let's be frank, you won't succeed getting laid anywhere.
Scanian women are the biggest race mixers. Take a visit o Malmö and see for yourself.

Idk about other scandi, but I've heard that about Icelandic chicks. They're like feral cats...really uber aggressive and jump all over your dick if they think you're hot.

The Lund and Malmö ones are literal stay away material.
Don't know about the rest of Scania but the Malmö/Lund ones are literal garbage.

Sorry bro. I went skinny dipping with them after.
Pic related.

They just have to get drunk to become interesting otherwise they're cold as fuck.

Nordic countries have fucked up inter sexual relationships like Asians.

Sup Forums manlet pretending he is alpha *sigh*
I have no idea, and frankly, I don't have the time, energy or need to find out. Sweden is a meme country and on the verge of economic collapse, what has been matters little now, whatever trust still exist between Swedish men and women is bound to be gone by 5-10 years time. There's no forgiving for what they've done.

The current generation of "Swedish" women is the last generation of women that will ever be "Swedish".

Might as well enjoy 'em.
Wrap it, tap it, and if you can, record the event for history books.

You are correct, That is how it for me on Iceland when i visited there.
Sad that such a nice nation is like that..

Please gas the Arabs.

>pure

i know a few people who lived and some who still live there, and they all say the country is even MORE sexual than Brazil

Swedish women are very sexual and sex is one of the easiest things to get in sweden
"An hedonistic paradise", this is how a friend who lived there for 3 years described the country

Yeah but it's the same in Norway. I was in Oslo this winter and girls refused to dance with men unless they were completely drunk. The only good thing about clubs in Oslo was the music.

>Slav meme
>foreigner cock
I think it has to do with that I look like pic related, have good sense of homour, outspoken and confident. Plus profession of coiffed is quite a pussy magnet.
I been around. Read again. I said some urban chicks. And this "some" proportion is bigger in exposed to political shitfest Skania than in almost all-Swede Norland.

Nordic girls look like angels

Most are dumb sluts like most women are in the western world

norgie girls are RLY qt

here is mine her name is mal and she enjoys cuddling, fishing, playing videogames and being cute

>implying anyone knows what lurks underneath the burka
It's like the mystery box, you don't know what your getting until you're all in and there's no turning back.

What a loser.

Malmö, Lund, Helsingborg and Landskrona are no go zones if you are a Swedish male.
You could've at least spellt it correctly. This is even beneath Sup Forums level.
Yes, the women are good at destroying their social capital. It will be fun to Watch them squeel once they realize muh Welfare state is gone and there's no man left that wants their bullshit.
Dude you're a beta on Sup Forums, stop pretending you're alpha. A jock gets laid easily in Sweden. The women here are extremly promiscious and live like they don't care about
tomorrow (this is the behaviour that state sanctioned theft/Welfare state breeds)

It is like that blue frog in amazon jungle, It looks so shiny and nice but it is actually toxic as fuck and will probably kill you if you get stung by it.
>My advice avoid at all cost.

how is she a loser what the heck

>Helsingborg
>Lund

Hahahaha wtf you are such a dumbfuck, Lund has had SD levels of immigration and is the whitest town in Sweden with over 100k population. How do I know? I live here, I moved back from the shitholes up north because I missed living in Sweden.

Helsingborg has some bad areas but is pretty damn good overall. You obviously don't know shit, retard.

Don't know it is probably not possible to measure Brazil girls and Scandinavian/Swedes as we have very different size populations but from what i have heard and seen both countries are fucked up when it comes to this.

I think he meant the women there, They are very blue pilled and tend to be very promiscous.

>Scanian women are the biggest race mixers

That's a complete lie, scanian women are way less into niggers and sandniggers unlike your whores up north.

Where are you from anyway shittalker?

Need more pics senpai?

damn, thanks for ruining my night now. i wish i at least got some closure

Isn't that Maridah, eternal Seiba?

But she looks so innocent!

You have to black to get any, no japs allowed

They are way less bluepilled then women up north.

How do I know, I lived there aswell. Women here avoid sandniggers and niggers. You probably don't know because you spend your life in your room.

In Örebro I saw interracial couples everyday, I see it seldomly in Lund.